NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP call centres

Go down

HELP call centres  Empty HELP call centres

Post by captain Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:59 pm

For a long time, no matter how many times I change my number I keep getting people or call centres calling my land line. This has been on-going since around 2006-7. The last call a few moments ago was from 01269 849868. I have noticed that there has been a break, but since I had no alternative other than too give my out my private land line to the landlord, and police, these calls started happening again. Sad Yesterday was a Scottish lady and today was an English man. pale Not saying it is the above handing around my number but it is all very strange. If it were not for the landlord creating the constant insecure home environment in my last 2 homes through their illogical placement of tenants, none of the above would have reason to acquire my number! I feel thoroughly persecuted, from within the home that I rent and now even my phone is causing disruption. The really strange thing is, these cold calls have always asked for Mr. Donnelly. What the hell is this all about?

Anyone else have this happen?

Last edited by captainJane on Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

HELP call centres  Empty Re: HELP call centres

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:10 pm

captainJane wrote:For a long time, no matter how many times I change my number I keep getting people or call centres calling my land line. This has been on-going since around 2006-7. The last call a few moments ago was from 01269 849868. I have noticed that there has been a break, but since I had no alternative other than too give my out my private land line to the landlord, and police, the calls started happening again. Sad Yesterday was a Scottish lady today was an English man. pale Not saying it is the above handing around my number but it is all very strange. If it were not for the land lord creating the constant insecure home environment in my last 2 homes, through their illogical placements, none of the above would have reason to acquire my number! I feel thoroughly persecuted, from within the home that I rent and now even my phone is causing disruption. The really strange thing is, it is always the name Donnelly. What the hell is this all about?

Anyone else have this happen?

Donnelly would be the last tenant or holder of that phone number.
Google the telephone preference service and sign up.
I found it made a huge difference

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:20 pm

I must have changed my phone number around 7 times since this started happening.  All due to things like this, what is more this is the second address and the same name D. I was really surprised when it started happening after I had moved and changed my number again and repeat this is all happening again since handing out my number, to the professionals.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:23 pm

Feel very uncomfortable, why the same name, two address and several phone numbers?
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down