NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hucklebee: Don't let your kids enlist in military as long as Dr. Obama is President.

2 posters

Go down

Hucklebee: Don't let your kids enlist in military as long as Dr. Obama is President. Empty Hucklebee: Don't let your kids enlist in military as long as Dr. Obama is President.

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:35 am

Traitor Mike Huckabee Is Trying To Undermine The Military While Obama Is President

Politicus USA wrote:In what is one of the most un-American statements to come out of a Republican’s mouth, Mike Huckabee warned parents not to let their kids sign up for the military until after President Obama leaves office.

Huckabee told Iowa talk radio host Jim Mickelson:

Muckabee wrote:This administration has had an open hostility toward the Christian faith, nd I know that sounds like a bold statement, Jan, but when you have a president whose administration orders its chaplains to put its Bibles away, not to pray in Jesus name, not to counsel people on the issues of sexual morality; when you have this attitude that is more about promoting gay marriage and gay rights in the military than it is about being able to protect religious liberty for those people of faith, it’s going to be hard to find people that are truly devoted people of faith and Christian believers and Orthodox Jews and others. Why would they want to be in a military that would be openly hostile and not just simply bring some scorn to their faith, but would punish them for it?

There’s nothing more honorable than serving one’s country and there’s no greater heroes to our country than our military, but I might suggest to parents, I’d wait a couple of years until we get a new commander-in-chief that will once again believe ‘one nation under god’ and believe that people of faith should be a vital part of the process of not only governing this country, but defending this country.

Republicans have turned un-patriotic statements and behavior into a cottage sub-industry of Obama hate, but Huckabee’s remarks are a new low. The idea that the Christian president is punishing Christians because he has placed the Constitution first while trying to make the military inclusive to faiths, believers and non-believers is such a stretch of reality that it is difficut to take anyone seriously who makes such exaggerated statements.

Mike Huckabee’s view, anyone who makes extremists respect the rights of others is hostile to Christians. Huckabee is going to try to get himself elected president as the fire and brimstone extemist. If the former Arkansas governor has to weaken the United States military in order to get elected, he will have no qualms about betraying his country.

In Mike Huckabee is the worst kind of self-serving America hating Republican imaginable. Weakening the military while smearing the Commander in Chief is his platform. It is also why this man will never be elected president.

Huckabee wants to kill your children, folks. He only wants them to go to war only when there is a better chance of them getting injured or killed.

This is merely an extension of the McConnell/Boerner doctrine: "Sabotage the US government during Dr. Obama's tenure so that he won't look good."

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Hucklebee: Don't let your kids enlist in military as long as Dr. Obama is President. Empty Re: Hucklebee: Don't let your kids enlist in military as long as Dr. Obama is President.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:42 am

Huckabee ......the guys a idiot

Back to top Go down

Hucklebee: Don't let your kids enlist in military as long as Dr. Obama is President. Empty Re: Hucklebee: Don't let your kids enlist in military as long as Dr. Obama is President.

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:40 am

Yes, but he is following a strategy certified by all Republicans...sabotage.  We are coming up on a presidential election year, and the Republicans have nothing to run on.  Nothing done; nothing planned.  All they are doing in the New Hampshire meetings is say catty things about Hillary.  What a bunch of dust mops.

Certainly they can't run on their own accomplishments.  They have none.

Nor can they run on any claim of paucity out of the Obama administration.  Once again, it is their own inaction.  Indeed, Dr. Obama has done extraordinary things without any Republican input.  

And Dr. Obama has taken advantage of the Republican impotence...he has used it keep us out of war, among other things.

And...he got Usama bin Laden.  The guy is one of the three best presidents the US has ever had, along side Jefferson and Kennedy.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:44 am

Original Quill wrote:Yes, but he is following a strategy certified by all Republicans...sabotage.  We are coming up on a presidential election year, and the Republicans have nothing to run on.  Nothing done; nothing planned.  All they are doing in the New Hampshire meetings is say catty things about Hillary.  What a bunch of dust mops.

Nor can they run on any claim of paucity out of the Obama administration.  Once again, it is their own inaction.  Indeed, Dr. Obama has done extraordinary things without any Republican input.  

And Dr. Obama has taken advantage of the Republican impotence...he has used it keep us out of war, among other things.

And...he got Usama bin Laden.  The guy is one of the three best presidents the US has ever had, along side Jefferson and Kennedy.
All true Q
but although i know he is a Dr But surely the correct title would be president Obama.
I have heard fox news idiots call him Dr and I always took that as a thinly vale`d insult to diminish his presidency (i know that was not your intent )

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:00 am

korban dallas wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Yes, but he is following a strategy certified by all Republicans...sabotage.  We are coming up on a presidential election year, and the Republicans have nothing to run on.  Nothing done; nothing planned.  All they are doing in the New Hampshire meetings is say catty things about Hillary.  What a bunch of dust mops.

All true Q
but although i know he is a Dr But surely the correct title would be president Obama.
I have heard fox news idiots call him Dr and I always took that as a thinly vale`d insult to diminish his presidency (i know that was not your intent )

Actually the Republicans might respect the doctor title more than the president title, given that they only respect the president when he's from their own party.

It's pretty funny, when Bush was so roundly hated by the world and the majority of Americans, they said, "You should still respect the fact that he's the President of the United States." Try asking them to do that in the Obama era, though ... Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:11 pm

korban dallas wrote:

All true Q

Good morning, KD.  As one who holds two doctorates myself, I obviously regard the tallest academic degree very highly.  I believe the rule regarding titles (we don't have royalty and such) is that you use the highest attained title.  With Dr. Obama, it is a coin-flip.  I agree with you that 'President' is his highest achievement, but probably not much higher than Doctor of Laws, and Professor of Constitutional Law at a major, prestigious university.  Nevertheless, I was using president in the past, but since he is coming off his final term I am getting myself used to his new title (doctor is surely higher than 'former president'; use of 'former' always seems sort of apologetic).

I have a very good friend who is a retired US Army General, and a Medical Doctor, plus a PhD in microbiology.  Most people refer to him with the title 'General', but I always address him as 'Doctor'.  I think that is his higher achievement, especially with two doctorate degrees.

Disregard Faux News...they live in the outhouse and the stench has affected their mental faculties. Lol.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:34 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
All true Q

Actually the Republicans might respect the doctor title more than the president title, given that they only respect the president when he's from their own party.

It's pretty funny, when Bush was so roundly hated by the world and the majority of Americans, they said, "You should still respect the fact that he's the President of the United States." Try asking them to do that in the Obama era, though ... Smile

Haha...I have thought that very thought so many times!  As my post above indicates, there is (in my mind) a magic to the degree of 'Doctor' that is unassailable, whereas the title 'President' has become rather cheap and mundane. President is a job, after all...largely the product of being in the right time and place.  Under the Constitution, third in line for the presidency is Speaker of the House.  OMG, imagine President John Boehner...it's obscene.  Mad

A doctorate means you were highly qualified to begin with, and took it to the limits of achievement.  A doctorate is personal, unique and special.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:18 pm

Original Quill wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
All true Q

Good morning, KD.  As one who holds two doctorates myself, I obviously regard the tallest academic degree very highly.  I believe the rule regarding titles (we don't have royalty and such) is that you use the highest attained title.  With Dr. Obama, it is a coin-flip.  I agree with you that 'President' is his highest achievement, but probably not much higher than Doctor of Laws, and Professor of Constitutional Law at a major, prestigious university.  Nevertheless, I was using president in the past, but since he is coming off his final term I am getting myself used to his new title (doctor is surely higher than 'former president'; use of 'former' always seems sort of apologetic).

I have a very good friend who is a retired US Army General, and a Medical Doctor, plus a PhD in microbiology.  Most people refer to him with the title 'General', but I always address him as 'Doctor'.  I think that is his higher achievement, especially with two doctorate degrees.

Disregard Faux News...they live in the outhouse and the stench has affected their mental faculties. Lol.
Thanks for that :-)

i will leave it here for now as i have now been awake for 30 hours and my head is in that go slow mode tiredness brings so i am about to hit the rack
what is evident to me is i was born in the wrong time zone :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:51 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Thanks for that :-)

i will leave it here for now as i have now been awake for 30 hours and my head is in that go slow mode tiredness brings so i am about to hit the rack
what is evident to me is i was born in the wrong time zone :-)  

No problem. Get some rest. We'll chat soon, time-zone or no. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down