NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lord Ashcroft: Presenting my unauthorised biography of Cameron – “Call me Dave”

Go down

Lord Ashcroft: Presenting my unauthorised biography of Cameron – “Call me Dave” Empty Lord Ashcroft: Presenting my unauthorised biography of Cameron – “Call me Dave”

Post by Irn Bru Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:42 pm

Today I have released details of the title and cover of my forthcoming biography of David Cameron – but the book won’t be published until the autumn.
Related Articles

I said I would not publish the book before the general election and I am keeping my word. Some predicted that the temptation to release all or part before May 7th would prove irresistible, but that was never my intention.

“Call Me Dave”, the title of the book, will have to compete with another book about Cameron by the respected historian Anthony Seldon. He has a long track record of producing detailed tomes about modern prime ministers, usually with a great deal of help from the top. His forthcoming volume on Cameron at Number 10 will be no different.

I understand Seldon is rushing his book out to avoid a clash with mine. Apparently he is being encouraged to do so by Number 10. Having originally planned to publish during party conference season, I am told that he now intends to publish at the end of July. Number 10 is so eager to assist that aides have been reading and correcting draft chapters. It will be a pleasant surprise if his book is not merely a sanitised account.

http://www.conservativehome.com/platform/2015/04/lord-ashcroft-presenting-my-unauthorised-biography-of-cameron-call-me-dave.html

Looks like Lord Ashcroft may not be happy with 'Call me Dave' - wait and see I suppose.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down