NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russia To Release Satellite Evidence Of 9/11 ‘Inside Job,’

2 posters

Go down

Russia To Release Satellite Evidence Of 9/11 ‘Inside Job,’ Empty Russia To Release Satellite Evidence Of 9/11 ‘Inside Job,’

Post by groomsy Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:28 am

Recent events are raising expectations among members of the “9/11 Truth movement” that an earthshaking 9/11 disclosure is imminent. The Russian-language Pravda.ru, an offshoot of Pravda, the former official mouthpiece of the Communist Party Of the Russian Federation, recently echoed the buildup of hopes and expectations in the “9/11 truther” community.

In a Feb. 7 article, the website claimed that the Russian government was preparing to release evidence that 9/11 was a “false flag” operation orchestrated by the U.S. government and its intelligence services.

According to Pravda, the evidence against the U.S. government consists of satellite imagery in the possession of the Russian authorities.

The website repeated the familiar 9/11 truther conspiracy theory allegations: That the U.S. government staged the 9/11 attacks as part of effort to manipulate public opinion in favor of President George W. Bush’s plan to launch a “war against terrorism.”

The alternative news website Veterans Today published a gabbled Google translation of the Pravda article, originally in the Russian language.

According to the 9/11 conspiracy theory websites currently circulating the Pravda article, the Illuminati are “freaking out in fear” over the news that Putin is about to expose them.

Readers on Veterans Today were generally excited about expectations that full 9/11 disclosure is imminent. Gordon Duff, a prominent member of the 9/11 truther community, who posted the Google translation of the Pravda article to Veteran Today, commented, “Things are getting interesting…”

http://www.inquisitr.com/1829785/full-911-disclosure-imminent-russia-to-release-satellite-evidence-of-inside-job-911-truthers-say/
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Russia To Release Satellite Evidence Of 9/11 ‘Inside Job,’ Empty Re: Russia To Release Satellite Evidence Of 9/11 ‘Inside Job,’

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:37 am

Would be interested to see what they've got. I don't see how satellite imagery could show anything directly (did they have cameras inside the cockpits?).

I doubt an indirect, convoluted showing would fly. Now, they might be able to show that the moon landing never took place.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Russia To Release Satellite Evidence Of 9/11 ‘Inside Job,’ Empty Re: Russia To Release Satellite Evidence Of 9/11 ‘Inside Job,’

Post by groomsy Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:38 am

i doubt its true, just interested me and i wasnt sure where to post it

but pootin does deny it
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down