NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Islamaphobic Triple Murder in USA?

2 posters

Go down

Islamaphobic Triple Murder in USA? Empty Islamaphobic Triple Murder in USA?

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:40 am

Three killed in Chapel Hill shooting; 46-year-old man charged

Islamaphobic Triple Murder in USA? 14439232-1423646276-300x225

Chapel Hill, N.C. — A 46-year-old Chapel Hill man has been charged with three counts of first-degree murder after three people were shot and killed Tuesday evening at a condominium complex on Summerwalk Circle in Chapel Hill, authorities said.

Craig Stephen Hicks turned himself in to the Chatham County Sheriff's Office in Pittsboro following the shooting, which happened in the Finley Forest complex off Barbee Chapel Road shortly after 5 p.m.

Deah Shaddy Barakat, 23, of Chapel Hill, Yusor Mohammad, 21, of Chapel Hill, and Razan Mohammad Abu-Salha, 19, of Raleigh, were pronounced dead at the scene, police said.

All three victims were shot in the head, sources said.

According to his Facebook page, Barakat, a dental student at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, married Yusor Mohammad in late December. Mohammad is listed on her Facebook page as a student at North Carolina State University.

Abu-Salha is listed at a sophomore at NC State and a graduate of Athens Drive High School in Raleigh.

Investigators have not said what led to the shootings. Hicks was being held in the Durham County jail early Wednesday.

The shootings came as a surprise to Bethany Boring, who encountered police cars, crime scene tape and people visibly upset when she stepped out of her home to walk her dog.

"It's a very quiet community," she said. "It's a lot of graduate and professional students. You know, professional's families."

Daniel Waggoner echoed Boring's description of the neighborhood.

"I'm up late. I come home late and it's always quiet when I get here," he said. "So I mean yeah, it's surprising."

A campus crime alert from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill was sent to students. The complex is located near campus.

Read more at http://www.wral.com/three-killed-in-chapel-hill-shooting-46-year-old-man-charged/14438074/#kZxav4Exm1FiiGhE.99

I expect actions of this will slip out of the news quietly.

Back to top Go down

Islamaphobic Triple Murder in USA? Empty Re: Islamaphobic Triple Murder in USA?

Post by nicko Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:47 am

The same as the Soldier beheaded on a British street?????
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:04 am

All murders because of intolerance are wrong surely?

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:18 am

Tit for tat, isn't it. IS have brought mistrust and contempt on Moslems, where ever they are. I'm surprised that here in the UK there haven't been many attacks on the Moslem communities and/or mosques.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:28 am

Actually Stardesk, there have been hundreds for many years, they just don't get publicity, wonder why that is?

Did you know for example, that 29 mosques were either fired bombed or hand grenades thrown into them in France after Charlie Hebdo. I don't suppose you do, because it was only reported in a very small secion of press, and certainly not in the main stream, or that a young Muslim father was stabbed to death in Paris afterwards? Or that the policeman who died in the attack was Muslim? Or that the young immigrant who saved many in the shop by hiding them was Muslim and was giving French nationality by Hollande afterwards?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:29 pm

Two of the three who were killed, on their wedding day. The Facebook page of the shooter shows it was because of their religion. So how come the media are not screaming 'Terrorist Attack'. We know the reason.

Islamaphobic Triple Murder in USA? B9kRFOBIEAIF5co

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down