NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IRA MURDER

5 posters

Go down

IRA MURDER Empty IRA MURDER

Post by nicko Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:26 pm

Two ex members of the PARA'S are being charged with murder for shooting an IRA terrorist in the early 70's.

The IRA killed hundreds of innocent civilians and MURDERED dozens of Soldiers , and TONY FUCKING BLAIR gave them free passes so they got away with it. FUCKING DIGUSTED.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

IRA MURDER Empty Re: IRA MURDER

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:43 pm

Suspect

HOW MANY Irish citizens did the English invaders murder, starve, kick off their farms, and disenfranchise from the 17th through to the 19th centuries, then...

That must have run into tens --  maybe hundreds --  of thousands over more than three centuries of occupation  ?

AND, British aristocrats and businesses are still freely living off those spolis..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:03 pm

Wolfie, and if YOU had to pick up bits and pieces of men Women and CHILDREN, AND I MEAN BITS AND PIECES, ARMS LEGS, HEADS AND THINGS YOU COULD ONLY DESCRIBE AS PIECES OF BLOODY MEAT,

You wouldn't be so FUCKING SMUG.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Syl Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:53 pm

Major wrote:
nicko wrote: Wolfie,   and if YOU had to pick up bits and pieces of men Women and CHILDREN, AND I MEAN BITS AND PIECES, ARMS LEGS, HEADS AND THINGS YOU COULD ONLY DESCRIBE AS PIECES OF BLOODY MEAT,

You wouldn't be so FUCKING SMUG.

Nicko.

We know you for being  a "real man".
Don't let that disgusting troll Wolf shogdite get to you, his only aim on here is to TROLL DECENT FOLK, you must know that anyway.

Hold your head high nicko.

+1

I'm surprised anyone takes him seriously to be honest.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by scrat Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:57 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Suspect

HOW MANY Irish citizens did the English invaders murder, starve, kick off their farms, and disenfranchise from the 17th through to the 19th centuries, then...

That must have run into tens --  maybe hundreds --  of thousands over more than three centuries of occupation  ?

AND, British aristocrats and businesses are still freely living off those spolis..
Ulster was colonised by the Scots under King James, although they were also colonised by the Vikings, shit happened and now it's over, hopefully. This is about shooting unarmed combatants which is wrong and it occurred on both sides during the troubles.

I've been there, it was awful, thankfully it was brief, but such sectarian hatred was tacit, still is, if this helps the healing process it'll be worthwhile, but when you train a man to kill and point him at the enemy these things happen.

As long as the IRA offer up their atrocities I'm sure progress can be made!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down