NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Louise Mensch Just Told David Cameron And The Queen To 'F**k Off' Over Saudi King Abdullah

5 posters

Go down

Louise Mensch Just Told David Cameron And The Queen To 'F**k Off' Over Saudi King Abdullah Empty Louise Mensch Just Told David Cameron And The Queen To 'F**k Off' Over Saudi King Abdullah

Post by Irn Bru Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:46 pm

Former Conservative MP Louise Mensch has unleashed an extraordinary tirade on Twitter, instructing both David Cameron and the Queen to “fuck off”.

Mensch became enraged after the British Government declared all UK flags be flown at half mast to mourn the death of King Abdullah on Thursday.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/01/23/louise-mensch-just-told-david-cameron-queen-fk-off-saudi-king-abdullah_n_6533060.html?1422035127&ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067

Louise Mensch Just Told David Cameron And The Queen To 'F**k Off' Over Saudi King Abdullah Queen10

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Louise Mensch Just Told David Cameron And The Queen To 'F**k Off' Over Saudi King Abdullah Empty Re: Louise Mensch Just Told David Cameron And The Queen To 'F**k Off' Over Saudi King Abdullah

Post by eddie Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:18 am

Well she's entitled to her opinion I guess

Off with head! Hahahaha
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Louise Mensch Just Told David Cameron And The Queen To 'F**k Off' Over Saudi King Abdullah Empty Re: Louise Mensch Just Told David Cameron And The Queen To 'F**k Off' Over Saudi King Abdullah

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm

Remember the hoo haa when she refused to fly the flag at half mast for Diana? Hypocritical old bitch. Charles and Cameron at the funeral?
I have no clue who Louise Mensch is but I agree with her sentiment.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Eilzel Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:30 am

Yeah I'm with Nems this is BS and I agree with the former MP- I suppose we are simply willing to foresake all values and sense of shame in order to ensure the oil continues to flow in...
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:09 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Razz     I agree wiv' that Tory ex-pollie, in this particular case !!!

HER MAJ' has well-and-truly fucked herself by paying tribute to the self-same despicable old tyrant who oversaw the Saudi terrorist financing of the 9/11 outrage..   WHAT doesn't she understand about maintaining a "neutral" position ?

ABOUT time that senile old bag Queen Lizzie learnt to keep her mouth shut over such politically and morally-sensitive topics !   I'll bet her public approval rating takes a well-deserved pounding over the next couple of weeks..      Louise Mensch Just Told David Cameron And The Queen To 'F**k Off' Over Saudi King Abdullah 859118666

JUST AS WELL for Ms Mensch, that the world has moved on from Old Queen Vic's day - when they could still have locked her up in the Tower and thrown away the key...

They don't lock them up any more there is no need because anyone who threatens the royal rep will suddenly die or have an accident, or get so depressed they kill themselves.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down