NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Cameron outlines Tory priorities – the NHS and immigration aren't included

Go down

David Cameron outlines Tory priorities – the NHS and immigration aren't included Empty David Cameron outlines Tory priorities – the NHS and immigration aren't included

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:54 am

A major gaffe by Cameron that could well come back to haunt him. I hope it does and he and his cohorts are slung out of office in May.

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2015/01/david-cameron-outlines-tory-priorities-nhs-and-immigration-arent-included
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

David Cameron outlines Tory priorities – the NHS and immigration aren't included Empty Re: David Cameron outlines Tory priorities – the NHS and immigration aren't included

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:49 am

Morning Irn

In regards to immigration it is a very smart move, being as why pander to the likes of Farage who will use this where it wil be the economy as it always has been that will play most on peoples mind come the election.

Back to top Go down

David Cameron outlines Tory priorities – the NHS and immigration aren't included Empty Re: David Cameron outlines Tory priorities – the NHS and immigration aren't included

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:57 am

Brasidas wrote:Morning Irn

In regards to immigration it is a very smart move, being as why pander to the likes of Farage who will use this where it wil be the economy as it always has been that will play most on peoples mind come the election.

Good morning Didge, and if I haven't already said so, a happy new year to you and the family.

I think it's more of a gaffe than anything else but you may we be right.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:51 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Brasidas wrote:Morning Irn

Good morning Didge, and if I haven't already said so, a happy new year to you and the family.

I think it's more of a gaffe than anything else but you may we be right.

Happy New Year Irn and to your family to mate.. Laughing

The Tories are going to play to the key strenghs that the public believe they are good at based around polls. They have been seen to fail with immigration, to play off this would be a mistake and they know this, then why concentrate on this. It makes more sense to concentrate on areas which always matter on elections the economy. The NHS could well be a gaff to have not made as a key issue on that I agree, but this could be on the others a tactical coup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down