NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Kind Of Co-Worker Are You? Quiz

5 posters

Go down

What Kind Of Co-Worker Are You? Quiz Empty What Kind Of Co-Worker Are You? Quiz

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:09 am

What Kind Of Co-Worker Are You?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/steffany/what-kind-of-co-worker-are-you-18gmp#.da3GrwZKOA

You got: The Optimist
At work, you are generally happy and get along well with your co-workers. The pessimists are always weary of your friendliness but they are bound to come around. You are helpful and courteous. You are awesome to work with and are a team player, but take it down a notch, you’re making others look bad. Pet peeve = negativity.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

What Kind Of Co-Worker Are You? Quiz Empty Re: What Kind Of Co-Worker Are You? Quiz

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:00 pm

You got: The Hermit
You keep to yourself. And probably for the best. People are generally scared when you speak, since you never do. Your cubicle is your sanctuary. Pet peeve = human contact.

Fits, as I work from home Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

What Kind Of Co-Worker Are You? Quiz Empty Re: What Kind Of Co-Worker Are You? Quiz

Post by eddie Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:00 pm

I don't work but used to so it's easy to answer the questions
Got the same as Veya lol
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:17 pm

You got: The Hermit
You keep to yourself. And probably for the best. People are generally scared when you speak, since you never do. Your cubicle is your sanctuary. Pet peeve = human contact.

surprise.....

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:48 pm

darknessss wrote: You got: The Hermit

surprise.....

What Kind Of Co-Worker Are You? Quiz 3201073460

You're a big cuddly bear vic!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:56 pm

eddie wrote:

surprise.....

What Kind Of Co-Worker Are You? Quiz 3201073460

You're a big cuddly bear vic!

so it is Victor!!!! bloody well knew it (see moderate Muslims thread) hmph......
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:25 pm

What Kind Of Co-Worker Are You? Quiz 202592697

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:48 am

darknessss wrote:What Kind Of Co-Worker Are You? Quiz 202592697

you owe me a kitchen......or garden bench.....I'm not fussed
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:52 pm

you pay postage/shipping....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:04 am

surprise.....

I was surprised to see we had something in common What Kind Of Co-Worker Are You? Quiz 2022273579

Glad you're back, dude
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:15 am

On the topic of coworkers -- I realize it's probably "only a few" but for the most part I hate them ...

I have one woman who for some reason seems to want me fired. Mind you, this is a person who is probably only still around because they laid off her husband and they're just not quite evil enough to send a whole family to the bread line.

The reason I work from home in the first place was another guy who just would not stop talking to me, to the point that it took me hours to accomplish something that would normally take minutes. I asked my boss to do something, he tried, the guy still kept talking and I couldn't get my job done, so I finally asked to work from home ...

Sorry, but I just work for a paycheck, not to socialize or engage in petty backstabbing drama.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down