NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Progress on the Islam and homosexuality front...

2 posters

Go down

Progress on the Islam and homosexuality front... Empty Progress on the Islam and homosexuality front...

Post by Eilzel Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:46 am

So, contrary to what some Muslims (still the majority I imagine) believe; it appears some Muslims actually are accepting homosexuality:

I imagine that although stories like this may be rare, this will be far from the only one. It's quite heart warming when even taking into account the cultural roadblock to accepting love some are able to see the innate goodness of loving relationships and not dogmatically stick to traditional views.

My only wondering here is it had been a son would the father have been as accepting? I'd like to think so. If not then perhaps the problem is less a fixed religious problem and more a simple prejudice (though religion is certainly a major factor). I'm very happy for Sabrina though, although much of her Pakistani family rejected her there are signs of improvement even there. That is progress, however slow.

Sorry Zack, but things change, even in Islam Twisted Evil
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Progress on the Islam and homosexuality front... Empty Re: Progress on the Islam and homosexuality front...

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:44 am

Pretty amazing that it happened in Pakistan, too -- have to admit I didn't expect that!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down