NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care)

+2
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
6 posters

Go down

Take the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Empty Take the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care)

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:28 pm

I've always heard that this personality test is one of the more robust (i.e. the results tend to be pretty consistent when you take it several times, years apart).

My results: http://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/results/?oR=0.8&cR=0.528&eR=0.625&aR=0.667&nR=0.312

Take the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Ocean_zps1205b269

The quiz: http://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Take the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Empty Re: Take the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care)

Post by veya_victaous Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:53 pm

Since you asked with so much Pun

Take the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Ocean10

we're pretty similar Smile
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Take the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Empty Re: Take the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care)

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:29 pm

veya_victaous wrote:Since you asked with so much Pun

Take the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Ocean10

we're pretty similar Smile

Indeed! You look a bit less extroverted and agreeable. What's funny is, I know some of these values have changed for me -- years ago I remember scoring much higher on the anxiety portion ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:59 pm

I dont really like these comparison to others.. I don't know what others are really thinking Take the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) 3296370939
the agreeable thing is hard, cause I vary a lot if i don't really care (most things) then I'm pretty agreeable but if I do care and it is disputed I don't know if I would say disagree able as down right hostile Take the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) 1284863816

and never sure if they mean what you think inside or the mask you wear.
my mask is more extroverted and organised than I really am.
I have got used to faking having things under control Take the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) 2187004795
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:31 pm

Sleep

Is anyone going to publish their results if they come back that they're a dull, murky green pond full of frogturd?

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:31 pm

And furthermore...........

Take the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) 3201073460
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:50 pm

eddie wrote:Sleep

Is anyone going to publish their results if they come back that they're a dull, murky green pond full of frogturd?

So is that what you got edd's confused confused confused confused

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:18 am

http://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/results/?oR=0.75&cR=0.972&eR=0.656&aR=0.944&nR=0.312

fairly accurate except I thought #1 would be slightly more
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:48 am

veya_victaous wrote:
eddie wrote:Sleep

So is that what you got edd's confused confused confused confused

Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz

Yep. Green and murky and full of frogturd.
I need to have a wash Veya Shocked
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Eilzel Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:38 am

http://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/results/?oR=0.825&cR=0.722&eR=0.5&aR=0.722&nR=0.625

Pretty much what I'd have expected, although I wouldn't have said I'm so introverted Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:43 am

Eilzel wrote:http://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/results/?oR=0.825&cR=0.722&eR=0.5&aR=0.722&nR=0.625

Pretty much what I'd have expected, although I wouldn't have said I'm so introverted Smile

Also a bit on the nervous side, which I'd never have guessed from what I know about you. But that's just test results Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:21 am

Hmmm I get anxious, but I don't let it show I guess. I recently finished a teaching course which included monitored teaching sessions (which are observed by a very experienced trainer as well as fellow trainees)- I was nervous everytime, dry mouth and all that (it was important for me to pass!). I did well everytime (others opinions not always mine haha), and everyone told me I never seemed nervous at all.

It could be a perception thing, or maybe a bit of anxiety is good for some people, who knows lol
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:05 am

Eilzel wrote:Hmmm I get anxious, but I don't let it show I guess. I recently finished a teaching course which included monitored teaching sessions (which are observed by a very experienced trainer as well as fellow trainees)- I was nervous everytime, dry mouth and all that (it was important for me to pass!). I did well everytime (others opinions not always mine haha), and everyone told me I never seemed nervous at all.

It could be a perception thing, or maybe a bit of anxiety is good for some people, who knows lol

I have met you and I thought you were shy before I met you and I was right......
But so completely loveable! Take the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) 2089010162

I guess I should take this test then. Later. When I have got a spare minute.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:08 am

Haha thanks Razz x
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:15 am

Take the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Red-ballYour Results

[size=undefined]Closed-Minded[/size]Take the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-endTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-lineTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Red-ballTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-lineTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-end[size=undefined]Open to New Experiences[/size]
[size=undefined]Disorganized[/size]Take the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-endTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-lineTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Red-ballTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-lineTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-end[size=undefined]Conscientious[/size]
[size=undefined]Introverted[/size]Take the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-endTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-lineTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Red-ballTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-lineTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-end[size=undefined]Extraverted[/size]
[size=undefined]Disagreeable[/size]Take the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-endTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-lineTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Red-ballTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-lineTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-end[size=undefined]Agreeable[/size]
[size=undefined]Calm / Relaxed[/size]Take the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-endTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-lineTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Red-ballTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-lineTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-end[size=undefined]Nervous / High-Strung[/size]

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:18 am

Eilzel wrote:Hmmm I get anxious, but I don't let it show I guess. I recently finished a teaching course which included monitored teaching sessions (which are observed by a very experienced trainer as well as fellow trainees)- I was nervous everytime, dry mouth and all that (it was important for me to pass!). I did well everytime (others opinions not always mine haha), and everyone told me I never seemed nervous at all.

Definitely good at times -- people who don't get nervous about certain things are people who don't care enough Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:19 am

Brasidas wrote:

Take the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Red-ballYour Results

Closed-MindedTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-endTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-lineTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Red-ballTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-lineTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-endOpen to New Experiences
DisorganizedTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-endTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-lineTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Red-ballTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-lineTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-endConscientious
IntrovertedTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-endTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-lineTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Red-ballTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-lineTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-endExtraverted
DisagreeableTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-endTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-lineTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Red-ballTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-lineTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-endAgreeable
Calm / RelaxedTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-endTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-lineTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Red-ballTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-lineTake the OCEAN quiz (or don't, SEA if I care) Black-endNervous / High-Strung

See, I've always suspected you might be a liberal in a society in which liberalism has become ossified. Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:26 am

It is a very subjective test though Ben, where it would be better balanced with say 10 people taking the test for you, to then accumulate  the results, because we may be biaz towards how we view things.
For example we may view we are agreeable to view poionts based off who we like and not on the view point itself.
It is interesting but it would be better based on more input this.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:46 pm

Didge, you do the test for me then I'll do it for myself.
See what happens?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:55 pm

Sure Eddie, when I am home from work, as just on my way out the door.x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down