NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTERSPECIES RELATIONS: Tigger caught having sex with human girl

5 posters

Go down

INTERSPECIES RELATIONS: Tigger caught having sex with human girl Empty INTERSPECIES RELATIONS: Tigger caught having sex with human girl

Post by groomsy Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:25 pm

When Maryanne Saunders took her 3-year-old granddaughter into a public restroom in the town of Dawlish in England, she was shocked to see what she claims was a man dressed as Tigger having sex with a naked woman.

The alleged incident happened Oct. 28 and Saunders said when she and the child entered the bathroom, the costumed man and his partner were having "full blown sex," according to the Exeter Express and Echo newspaper.

Saunders reported the incident to the Dawlish Neighborhood Police via their Facebook page.

"They slammed the door in my granddaughter's face and caught her hand in the door resulting in bruising to her fingers," she wrote. "This is a disgusting act and in a baby changing room."

Saunders said Tigger and his companion both looked to be in their 30s.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/04/tigger-sex-bathroom_n_6097238.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

INTERSPECIES RELATIONS: Tigger caught having sex with human girl Empty Re: INTERSPECIES RELATIONS: Tigger caught having sex with human girl

Post by Original Quill Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:44 pm

groomsy wrote:
When Maryanne Saunders took her 3-year-old granddaughter into a public restroom in the town of Dawlish in England, she was shocked to see what she claims was a man dressed as Tigger having sex with a naked woman.

The alleged incident happened Oct. 28 and Saunders said when she and the child entered the bathroom, the costumed man and his partner were having "full blown sex," according to the Exeter Express and Echo newspaper.

Saunders reported the incident to the Dawlish Neighborhood Police via their Facebook page.

"They slammed the door in my granddaughter's face and caught her hand in the door resulting in bruising to her fingers," she wrote. "This is a disgusting act and in a baby changing room."

Saunders said Tigger and his companion both looked to be in their 30s.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/04/tigger-sex-bathroom_n_6097238.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news

One moment she says it's a public restroom, the next it's a baby changing room.  She's selling something.

It's stuff like that that turns me off on some stories.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

INTERSPECIES RELATIONS: Tigger caught having sex with human girl Empty Re: INTERSPECIES RELATIONS: Tigger caught having sex with human girl

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:02 pm

One will suppose that since the "tigger" is clearly male

he WILL be guilty of some charge or other involving perversion

having sex with a human for a start

the woman however.....will have been attacked by this monster of a feline

OR one may ask......how is she sure the "tigger" was a man....

one pussy on another..... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:42 am

victorisnotamused wrote:One will suppose that since the "tigger" is clearly male

According to the girl the experience was bouncy, bouncy bouncy and bouncy.

The pair are wanted on five separate charges of
fun
fun
fun
fun
fun.

The most wonderful wonderful thing about this story is its the only one No
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:29 am

Eilzel wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:One will suppose that since the "tigger" is clearly male

According to the girl the experience was bouncy, bouncy bouncy and bouncy.

The pair are wanted on five separate charges of
fun
fun
fun
fun
fun.

The most wonderful wonderful thing about this story is its the only one No

Hey les! I see what you did there.....very droll my friend Razz
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:33 am

Haha, I had to eds Razz
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:36 am

Eilzel wrote:Haha, I had to eds Razz

It sure made me smile Cool
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:09 pm

Original Quill wrote:
groomsy wrote:
One moment she says it's a public restroom, the next it's a baby changing room.  She's selling something.

quill its still quite common for ladies and men's rooms in th UK to have baby changing tables if there is not another separate families rest room or it is occupied.

all I can say is that is some weird fantsy role playing going on there .....
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:08 pm

Cass wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

quill its still quite common for ladies and men's rooms in th UK to have baby changing tables if there is not another separate families rest room or it is occupied.

all I can say is that is some weird fantsy role playing going on there .....

Yes, but to call a place of urinals and toilets a "baby changing room" is a liberty not everyone would take.

It's not role playing...just plain and simple anger.  I believe journalism is responsible for half the wars in the past century or two.  Like a nasty old gossip, journalism likes to stir things up...of course, it sells newspapers.  But I hate yellow journalism.

Most of the time, facts are not in dispute.  The issue is framing of facts.  Lakoff and Johnson, Metaphors We Live By.  You frame by use of non-essential, but colorful facts.  It's not a pissoir, but a baby changing station.  Bullshit...that's just trying to frame the story.  It's a lie by subtler means.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down