NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welsh Man Was Found Eating An ’Eyeball And Half A Face’

5 posters

Go down

Welsh Man Was Found Eating An ’Eyeball And Half A Face’  Empty Welsh Man Was Found Eating An ’Eyeball And Half A Face’

Post by captain Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:26 pm

Welsh Man Eating Face Eyeball: It's not every day that a person decides to 'imitate' Hannibal Lecter, the famous character who was a cannibal. It happened that a man in Wales took a girl to his room and did exactly that, it seems.

The incident took place in the town of Argoed, located in Sirhowy Valley in South Wales. Inside the Sirhowy Arms Hotel was staying Matthew Williams, 34, whose identity has been revealed by the neighbors but not formally by the police.

Welsh Hannibal Lecter
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Welsh Man Was Found Eating An ’Eyeball And Half A Face’  Empty Re: Welsh Man Was Found Eating An ’Eyeball And Half A Face’

Post by captain Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:31 pm

After what he did death should have been the only outcome for him... That being said, some people seem to just walk away with what ever crime's they have committed.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Welsh Man Was Found Eating An ’Eyeball And Half A Face’  Empty Re: Welsh Man Was Found Eating An ’Eyeball And Half A Face’

Post by Original Quill Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:44 pm

Well the Welsh are different.  Look at how they spell:

Welsh Man Was Found Eating An ’Eyeball And Half A Face’  Ygelli

It does give new meaning to cunnilingus.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:43 pm

@Original Quill
Welsh people have their own language, not related to Eaton at all. The same for the word you used maybe confusion on the the parts of the body, in this case being the face and eyes.  Nothing to do with the female genitalia at all, wrong end mate!
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:20 pm

captainJane wrote:After what he did death should have been the only outcome for him... That being said, some people seem to just walk away with what ever crime's they have committed.
well thankfully HE wont be walking anywhere......

and btw Welsh Man Was Found Eating An ’Eyeball And Half A Face’  3633442240

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:03 am

victorisnotamused wrote:
captainJane wrote:After what he did death should have been the only outcome for him... That being said, some people seem to just walk away with what ever crime's they have committed.
well thankfully HE wont be walking anywhere......

and btw Welsh Man Was Found Eating An ’Eyeball And Half A Face’  3633442240

No he won't, but sadly a lot of people like him, never get to meet that same kind of fate. That's law as we know it.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:25 am

scratch

Okay, is it me or is that story just plain weird in the way it as reported?
Firstly, the story is in "food world news"??? Shocked

Secondly, the "report" - and I use the term loosely - claims that he did and not that he did?
Then he got tasered and died????

Hmmmm. Pinch of salt with those eyeballs I reckon.....
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:29 pm

eddie wrote:scratch

Secondly, the "report" - and I use the term loosely - claims that he did and not that he did?

Gd point. Once again, only the living get to tell their side. We saw that with George Zimmerman.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:07 pm

Sadly the story is true, he was eating her face when the police got there, six of them couldn't get him off her so they tazered him. She died very soon after and he died later in custody

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Original Quill Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:41 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:Welsh Man Was Found Eating An ’Eyeball And Half A Face’  68226-pineau-des-charentes

Welsh Man Was Found Eating An ’Eyeball And Half A Face’  3922118137

Only with blue eyes.

With brown, always a red....

Welsh Man Was Found Eating An ’Eyeball And Half A Face’  Red_wine5

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:00 pm

eddie wrote:scratch

No should have pepper and a balsamic dip....

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down