NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dad Makes Daughter Wear Cartoon Backpack And 'I'm 10' T-Shirt After Catching Her Dating Older Boy

5 posters

Go down

Dad Makes Daughter Wear Cartoon Backpack And 'I'm 10' T-Shirt After Catching Her Dating Older Boy Empty Dad Makes Daughter Wear Cartoon Backpack And 'I'm 10' T-Shirt After Catching Her Dating Older Boy

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:37 pm

Since the dawn of time, kids have been trying to look and act older than they are. Most kids however, don't have a dad like Kevin Jones.

When the father from Louisville, Kentucky, found out his 10-year-old daughter had set up social media accounts trying to pass off being a teenager, and had a boyfriend, he hit the roof.

He decided that rather than grounding her until 2020, he was going to teach her a lesson about kids being kids.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/10/29/dad-kid-cartoon-backpack-older-boy_n_6066536.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Dad Makes Daughter Wear Cartoon Backpack And 'I'm 10' T-Shirt After Catching Her Dating Older Boy Empty Re: Dad Makes Daughter Wear Cartoon Backpack And 'I'm 10' T-Shirt After Catching Her Dating Older Boy

Post by eddie Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:06 pm

Hahahahahahahaha! Excellent!!!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Dad Makes Daughter Wear Cartoon Backpack And 'I'm 10' T-Shirt After Catching Her Dating Older Boy Empty Re: Dad Makes Daughter Wear Cartoon Backpack And 'I'm 10' T-Shirt After Catching Her Dating Older Boy

Post by Cass Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:14 pm

good for him. she is 10 years old FFS. a boyfriend and in love? she is still losing her babyteeth!

what ever happened to having a childhood?
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:32 am

Yeah...she could get into trouble playing that game on the internet.

Good for him.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:19 am

I remember wanting to speed up the clock ... now I'd prefer to slow it down Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:07 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:I remember wanting to speed up the clock ... now I'd prefer to slow it down Smile

oh hail yeah.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:45 am

Cass wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:I remember wanting to speed up the clock ... now I'd prefer to slow it down Smile

oh hail yeah.

It's not fair, I tell you!!! Smile I would settle for experiencing time at the pace it had when I was around 12 to 15. This whole "Holy shit, Hurricane Sandy was TWO YEARS AGO" just does not seem right Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:44 am

i still wear cartoon shirts
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:03 am

groomsy wrote:i still wear cartoon shirts

TMNT FTW!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down