NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My favorite American beer is about to hit the shelves (again)

+5
Irn Bru
Cass
Original Quill
eddie
Ben Reilly
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My favorite American beer is about to hit the shelves (again) - Page 2 Empty My favorite American beer is about to hit the shelves (again)

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:59 am

First topic message reminder :

My favorite American beer is about to hit the shelves (again) - Page 2 Cheer_6pk_background__large

"It's the most wonderful time ... of the year ..."

Winner: Bronze at the 2013 Australian International Beer Awards My favorite American beer is about to hit the shelves (again) - Page 2 2097912929

It's a lovely Dunkel brewed with Texas pecans and peaches My favorite American beer is about to hit the shelves (again) - Page 2 1366281442 ... Which makes it a bit on the sweet side, but I've always been partial to a good Dunkel-style beer. 5.4 ABV.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

My favorite American beer is about to hit the shelves (again) - Page 2 Empty Re: My favorite American beer is about to hit the shelves (again)

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:43 pm

Pabst sells at a discount at my pub. Apparently, even the brewer wants to move it off the shelf.

My favorite American beer is about to hit the shelves (again) - Page 2 72e7c01e7956b773e6a4ad2a020f19d87ae3e8034ff442fb994b47b976bfbc05

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

My favorite American beer is about to hit the shelves (again) - Page 2 Empty Re: My favorite American beer is about to hit the shelves (again)

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:33 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:My favorite American beer is about to hit the shelves (again) - Page 2 Cheer_6pk_background__large

"It's the most wonderful time ... of the year ..."

Winner: Bronze at the 2013 Australian International Beer Awards My favorite American beer is about to hit the shelves (again) - Page 2 2097912929

It's a lovely Dunkel brewed with Texas pecans and peaches My favorite American beer is about to hit the shelves (again) - Page 2 1366281442 ... Which makes it a bit on the sweet side, but I've always been partial to a good Dunkel-style beer. 5.4 ABV.

Saw it today in the store for the first time and grabbed a six-pack, yea!

It was all I could do to keep myself from buying ALL OF IT.

It was all I could do to keep myself from drinking it ON THE WAY HOME.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:02 am

Go for it! cheers

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:54 am

I had two and finished up with a splash of cognac; don't want to overdo it or anything Smile

I kind of don't want it to be the holidays, is that wrong?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2