NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spider Burrows Into Dylan Thomas's Appendix Scar & Up Into His Sternum

4 posters

Go down

Spider Burrows Into Dylan Thomas's Appendix Scar & Up Into His Sternum Empty Spider Burrows Into Dylan Thomas's Appendix Scar & Up Into His Sternum

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:02 pm

A holiday-maker retuned from his travels with an experience to remember – after medics pulled a tropical spider out of his body.

Dylan Thomas was visiting Bali when he noticed a mysterious red trail stretching two inches from his belly towards his left nipple.

“It was like someone had scratched me with a knife,” he told NT News.

When the angry red line grew even longer, he consulted a doctor who advised it was simply an insect bite and gave him some anti-histamine cream.

But within hours angry, painful blisters erupted along the red line, sending him back to hospital where a dermatologist determined a tropical spider had burrowed into the 21-year-old’s body presumably via a recent appendix scar.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/10/16/spider-burrows-dylan-thomass-appendix-scar-sternum_n_5994802.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Back to top Go down

Spider Burrows Into Dylan Thomas's Appendix Scar & Up Into His Sternum Empty Re: Spider Burrows Into Dylan Thomas's Appendix Scar & Up Into His Sternum

Post by eddie Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:25 pm

Oh. My. Fucking. God!!!!!!!

Shocked affraid Spider Burrows Into Dylan Thomas's Appendix Scar & Up Into His Sternum 3986371719
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Spider Burrows Into Dylan Thomas's Appendix Scar & Up Into His Sternum Empty Re: Spider Burrows Into Dylan Thomas's Appendix Scar & Up Into His Sternum

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:28 pm

Sorry Eddie, I should have put a warning.

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:14 pm

Is he a grave man, now near death?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:22 pm

I'm blowing this thread up

Spider Burrows Into Dylan Thomas's Appendix Scar & Up Into His Sternum 3018442852
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:50 pm

scritch scritch, nibble nibble.....

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:21 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:scritch scritch, nibble nibble.....

And that's just the sound of my beard itching
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:48 am

eddie wrote:Oh. My. Fucking. God!!!!!!!

Shocked affraid Spider Burrows Into Dylan Thomas's Appendix Scar & Up Into His Sternum 3986371719

exactly. in those words.

I fell very very very ill.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:35 am

the spider died inside him
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:20 pm

groomsy wrote:the spider died inside him

Spider Burrows Into Dylan Thomas's Appendix Scar & Up Into His Sternum 3633442240
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:16 am

eddie wrote:
groomsy wrote:the spider died inside him

Spider Burrows Into Dylan Thomas's Appendix Scar & Up Into His Sternum 3633442240

at that point I would have died as well......way to similar to Alien for me
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down