NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andy Choudary finally where he belongs

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Andy Choudary finally where he belongs - Page 2 Empty Andy Choudary finally where he belongs

Post by The Puzzler Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Radical preacher Anjem Choudary is understood to be one of nine men arrested today as part of an investigation into Islamist terrorism.

Choudary, 47, and eight other men aged 22, 31, 31, 32, 36, 38, 39 and 51 were arrested by Metropolitan Police officers in London this morning, and have all been taken to police stations - where they remain in custody.

Some 19 residential, business or community premises were also being searched today as part of the investigation, Scotland Yard said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2769098/BREAKING-NEWS-Nine-men-arrested-counter-terror-police-London-suspicion-encouraging-terrorism.html#ixzz3EK99sQx5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Been waiting for this day for so, so long.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Andy Choudary finally where he belongs - Page 2 Empty Re: Andy Choudary finally where he belongs

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:50 pm

And?

You seem happy an idiot that incites violence is back on the streets, who creates further problems to Muslims.
It does not get anymore absurd than that from a Muslim really, where you claimed abuse of powers from the police, where he is released after being questions ha ha.

Plus he has only been released on bail.

Calm down mate, you take things so seriously.

Back to top Go down

Andy Choudary finally where he belongs - Page 2 Empty Re: Andy Choudary finally where he belongs

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:27 am

Ha ha you think so, you keep up that delusional dream son  on Gaza, when I am correct on the issue i regards to Hamas, again you have no idea what a rant is, maybe you need to read your ow posts, it may help lol.

Your religion has great relevance being again this extremist and his cronies creates again untold problems for Muslims, again his group was instrumental in the creation of the EDL, yet another extremist group on our streets, all of which seems way above your comprehension. Now I remember Prinze telling me very well he ran this idiot out of his town along with others and that he is very disliked by many Muslims. So it has every relevance to you being if you face further discrimination based off his actions, but do what you do best and only protest about Gaza.

As to the legal act, none of which you could propose an alternative to that works against racial incitement, where you absurdly claimed does not lead to violence, that was a whopper of a clanger.

Throughout this thread you have been the one that has wished to deflect it with your immaturity, but hey ho, one day you will grow up.

It seems you have a bee in your bonet, not me, so you stay upset, I am fine and dandy Zack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:24 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

So you do not think Hitler incited people to hate the Jews?
You do not think there has been a rise in racial hatred over he last few years?
There is also lots of antisemitism today, thus you offer no alternative, where are said laws fo not work.

Try again

Lol! Try again? Calm down, you hysterical muppet.

And you say you don't get emotional. HA HA!

Oh my aggressive saying try again? Ha ha Ha you really need some lessons in psychology I guess and above shows you started to act like a 3 yearold ha ha.
I am not upset you protested about Gaza, your inability to protest against far worse problems like Syria, Iraq shows how hypocritical you are or the other worrying point you could just be antisemitic, I hope not but the reality is it is one or the other and I never spewed any bigotry, this is the problem with religious people, they get so touchy , personal and are unable to take constructive criticism.

You are a mate to me, so your remarks just made me chuckle, it is your poker face, where you lose the argument when you start to use words like emotional etc.

Never mind mate, have a good day, always happy to guide you in the right direction

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:27 am

I think you're each too clever for the other to handle ... my Badge of Bad Ass goes to you both!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:30 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:I think you're each too clever for the other to handle ... my Badge of Bad Ass goes to you both!

I have loads of respect for him, he is very intelligent and we have often taken the piss loads in fact, as it is only banter.
But thanks for the title. ::D::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:14 pm

Wow, you have some anger issues there Zack, as have no beef with you and yet you still carry on over nothing, because it is nothing, but banter.
Get a grip mate, this is silly, though if you feel that way I would be saddened to be honest as we have always gotten on.
Hey ho, if you wanna be silly, is up to you, not going to be dragged into such antics though anymore is you take it so personal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:18 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:I think you're each too clever for the other to handle ... my Badge of Bad Ass goes to you both!

I'm not that clever - actually have very average iq.

I just enjoy taking sanctimonious, arrogant and deluded people like Didge a peg a too.

Anyway, really not sure why Didge started all this. I was making a comment about incitement laws and he blew his nut. What a fucking moron. If he wants to play that game, I'm quite happy to return to slapping him around the forum again. I quite enjoyed it.

Wow again, that really shows how wound up you are, again get a grip and stop taking everything personally.
I guess this all down to my views on religion, sorry, I disagree with my family on this matter, and speak openly on this, they hold their views, but we do not fall out.
For goodness sake, get a grip, you have to understand sometimes I am not going to agree with you, as you not with me, that is life, though all you show now is something that the far right use against Muslims, one of going over the top.

Calm the hell down you wally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:17 pm

One last point Zack, you are a friend and as a friend I can tell you that you are not being righteous right now, very much far from it and by that I mean more to my view points on religion.
That is not an insult but an insight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:25 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:One last point Zack, you are a friend and as a friend I can tell you that you are not being righteous right now, very much far from it and by that I mean more to my view points on religion.
That is not an insult but an insight.

You really have a poor life if you think someone on a forum is a friend. Lol!

And if you want to conflate my dislike for you with my disagreement of your views or my emotions, that's up to you. I've made myself abundantly clear.

From a religious point of view, I can't be a hypocrite and prerend to like you. You are sanctimonious and arrogant. And with the occasional violent threat towards me, you show all the hallmarks of being a sociopath. I don't trust people those people, let alone like them.

Oh dear how very emotional.
Oh well you want to act immature it is fine by me, as am not worried over people getting hysterical as you are over a forum, now that really is quite sad as have nothing against you, why would I and shows you too easily get upset over nothing, that is religion for you and what it does to people.

Go with peace as if you want to be angry and dislike people over nothing it shows how easily you allow emotions to control your life, not the best way or even righteous way to live, because anger/hate and dislike are bad emotions, that are not healthy for anyone. But hey it is up to you how you lead your life

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:59 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Oh dear how very emotional.
Oh well you want to act immature it is fine by me, as am not worried over people getting hysterical as you are over a forum, now that really is quite sad as have nothing against you, why would I and shows you too easily get upset over nothing, that is religion for you and what it does to people.

Go with peace as if you want to be angry and dislike people over nothing it shows how easily you allow emotions to control your life, not the best way or even righteous way to live, because anger/hate and dislike are bad emotions, that are not healthy for anyone. But hey it is up to you how you lead your life

Lol! The "you're so emotional" tactic. How transparent and pathetic.

And love the religious bigotry. And you question my emotional state? Truly laughable.

How emotional again, dear me you really need to get a grip.
So it is bigotry to question religion, that is news to me, sounds more like you hate being questioned over your religion in detail, hence your defensive nature you are exposing at present.
How is it to question why someone follows something dogmatically, with no evidence when you know they are rational and intelligent? Again it hows you reek of emotions ruling your life, because religion plays on fear, one of dying and provides false hope to people, when they should be teaching people to accept they have a life not led by out dated rules.

Again anger and dislike are poor emotions, which you allow to control you, as they will constantly rule your life.
Hey ho, if you wish to remain angry, then you will become always angry.
Think about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:12 pm

When i look at Church Services on tv, i see all these people mouthing religionist [is that a word?] rubbish,and i think ,these people are supposed to be intellegent.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:17 pm

nicko wrote:When i look at Church  Services on tv, i see all these people mouthing religionist [is that a word?] rubbish,and i think ,these people are supposed to be intellegent.

I could not agree with you more Nicko on this, why are people easily led by a myth.
It astounds me really as to why, but again I put it down to emotions and insecurities, the most powerful fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:32 pm

Didge, did you ever here the saying "there's no Atheists in a trench" do you know what he ment?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:34 pm

nicko wrote:Didge, did you ever here the saying "there's no Atheists in a trench" do you know what he ment?

To be honest I had to look it up and see your point Nicko, all I can add is well said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:05 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:I see now. The dislike of a person cannot be rational. Lol!

What is rational or righteous about dislike?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:46 pm

What an irrational reply.
I think he is misguided just like you are.
The more we show up the ignorance of religion the more chance we have of normality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:53 pm

Expose what?

Your inferiority complex?

Bow out now to save you further embarrassment.

I have nothing to be scared of like you.
I fear nothing, so what do you fear, some honesty please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:55 pm

Watch Zack squirm ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:07 am

Didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Lol! The "you're so emotional" tactic. How transparent and pathetic.

And love the religious bigotry. And you question my emotional state? Truly laughable.

So it is bigotry to question religion, that is news to me, sounds more like you hate being questioned over your religion in detail, hence your defensive nature you are exposing at present.
How is it to question why someone follows something dogmatically, with no evidence when you know they are rational and intelligent? Again it hows you reek of emotions ruling your life, because religion plays on fear, one of dying and provides false hope to people, when they should be teaching people to accept they have a life not led by out dated rules.

Again anger and dislike are poor emotions, which you allow to control you, as they will constantly rule your life.
Think about it.

Clearly it is didge...after all...anyone who questions YOUR religion of multiculturalism is a bigot so..............

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:10 am

victorisnotamused wrote:
Didge wrote:

Think about it.

Clearly it is didge...after all...anyone who questions YOUR religion of multiculturalism is a bigot so..............

Ha Ha ha, so multiculturalism is now a religion?

Does not get any more dafter than that.

You are the one with the issue with living next to your own species, which proves you are the issue and not the solution

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:19 am

Didge wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

DiD I say it was?.....i said Its YOUR religion...that is how you treat it...EVERYTHING is subservient to it, you are blind to counter arguments, in short you display ALL the symptoms of a cult member

You are the one with the issue with living next to your own species, which proves you are the issue and not the solution

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:22 am

victorisnotamused wrote:
Didge wrote:

DiD I say it was?.....i said Its YOUR religion...that is how you treat it...EVERYTHING is subservient to it, you are blind to counter arguments, in short you display ALL the symptoms  of a cult member

Ha ha sub servant to getting along with people?

You are one sad idiot

I have no religion dummy, Jesus, go and get some sleep you drunk stonned idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:35 am

Didge wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

You are one sad idiot

you have...its just that you are in denial

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:37 am

victorisnotamused wrote:
Didge wrote:

You are one sad idiot

Ha ha, no I do not worship or believe in any deity, go to bed you idiot.
You are one stoned drunk idiot tonight, stay off the weed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:02 am

Didge wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

you worship multiculturalism...unconditionaly.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:05 am

victorisnotamused wrote:
Didge wrote:

you worship multiculturalism...unconditionaly.....

Oh my, what an idiot, I do not worship anything, I do love plenty of things.
You know love, something which has been turn off inside you I guess

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:58 am

If Multiculturalism was a religion it would be non-deist, and generally would be quite a nice loving religion.

Just saying Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes does everything have to have a point. Wink
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:15 am

Passive tolerance is probably not a concept many people have yet heard of. Let's hope that changes, because "passive tolerance" is the most hopeful bit of academic social psychology research to emerge in a long time. It is the idea that simply living in an area of high diversity rubs off on you, making you more tolerant of ethnic diversity.
Think of all those tiny interactions between different ethnic groups on an average British city street: the newsagent, the corner shop, the delivery driver, the postman, friends laughing, children playing, a pair of lovers. This is what generates passive tolerance. You don't have to be part of the interaction yourself; just witnessing it is enough to have a significant impact – comparable to the effect passive smoking has on your health, hence the term passive tolerance.
This is the finding of seven studies carried out over 10 years in the United States, Europe and South Africa, led by a team of social psychologists at the University of Oxford and published in the journal of the United States National Academy of Sciences. They were careful to rule out the most obvious explanation for their finding, social psychologists Miles Hewstone and Katharina Schmid explain – namely, that the higher levels of tolerance in more diverse neighbourhoods are a result of more tolerant people choosing to live there. Two of the studies were conducted over several years and tracked the same individuals, showing how attitudes changed. Even prejudiced people showed a greater degree of tolerance over time if they lived in a mixed neighbourhood.
The study's positive message is reinforced by the finding of a separate study led by the same Oxford team – the biggest to date in England on diversity and trust. White British people were asked whether they felt ethnic minorities threatened their way of life, increased crime levels, or took their jobs; ethnic minority participants were asked the same questions. Both groups were then asked about how they interact with other groups in everyday situations, such as corner shops, and then about how much they trusted people from their own and other ethnic groups in their neighbourhood. What the study found was that distrust does rise in diverse communities, but day to day, direct contact cancels it out.
The two studies together point to a more optimistic reading of how diversity impacts on urban neighbourhoods.
The reason passive tolerance is politically so important is not hard to see. Sociology and social psychology have frequently been drafted in to the highly charged political debate about community, integration and multiculturalism. Key concepts and ideas take hold in the political sphere and become a rationale for policy. The danger is that oft-quoted ideas can become self-fulfilling. Perhaps the most influential in this area has been US sociologist Professor Robert Putnam, who said diversity has a negative impact on social capital, leading to people "hunkering down", and trust in strangers and neighbourhoods dropping significantly. "Hunkering down" has become a widely quoted phrase as a respectable way for liberals to articulate their growing concern in an increasingly toxic political debate on immigration.
The problematic issue for the left is that lower levels of trust have been linked to declining support for the welfare state. The theory is that if you are less likely to trust the people around you, you are less willing to have a sense of solidarity and so less likely to stump up the taxes to pay for other people's benefits.
The author David Goodhart, for instance, has seized upon Putnam's "hunkering down thesis as vindication of the controversial position he holds has long advanced. He routinely invokes Putnam to argue that the pace and scale of increasing diversity in the UK has been too great and, as he said in a recent interview, people "become less willing to share resources and do the things we require of people in a modern welfare state". The left faces a nasty conundrum as two of its most sacred shibboleths come into conflict: ethnic diversity and the solidarity necessary for a strong welfare state.
This new research throws these conclusions into question. Putnam's work may, after all, have been misleading. In fact, rather than hunkering down, living in a mixed neighbourhood helps you open up. In some ways this vindicates many people's anecdotal experience of their own enjoyment of diversity in their neighbourhoods, and the sense that the most pronounced fear and prejudice is found in exclusively white areas.
The research also vindicates the case for local initiatives to foster social exchange and build community relationships. From carnivals to coffee mornings, jumble sales to fun days in the park – all these are opportunities to generate passive tolerance. Sadly, however, many of these initiatives have fallen victim to local authority funding cuts. The impact of austerity has been compounded by a loss of confidence – in which Putnam's research played its part – about fostering strong diverse communities. Multiculturalism has fallen from favour, misunderstood and maligned as the set of ideas that guided community relations for a generation.
No one was more acutely aware of this danger than Putnam himself when he talked to me on the publication of his research in 2007, the timing made the danger all the more acute in the aftermath of 7/7 bombings. Since then the theme of integration has come to dominate – with its coercive and conformist overtones. The result has been a yawning gap with no positive narrative for the fast-changing diversity of Britain's urban life.
The hope is that this academic research will percolate into policy and public life, inspiring confidence again that strong diverse communities are not only possible, but can also work as beacons, converting residents and visitors alike to a possibility of rich exchange.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/mar/16/passive-tolerance-beacon-hope-diverse-communities

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:46 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:Expose what?

Your inferiority complex?

Bow out now to save you further embarrassment.

I have nothing to be scared of like you.
I fear nothing, so what do you fear, some honesty please?

You couldn't answer a simple question: do yup like Anjem Coudary?

Nobody else would have trouble giving a reply. But you do.

Can only mean one thing: you actually like Anjem Choudary and to scared to admit it. HA HA!

Ha Ha how idiotic, you can also have no opinion of a person you do not know, so you can thus neither like or dislike dummy. which proves how unrighteous you really are and am bored with your immaturity to be honest, learn to grow up a chap, there is a good boy.

Bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:29 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Ha Ha how idiotic, you can also have no opinion of a person you do not know, so you can thus neither like or dislike dummy. which proves how unrighteous you really are and am bored with your immaturity to be honest, learn to grow up a chap, there is a good boy.

Bye

Do you normally insult people when you're not emotional? pirat

Loads, with the people I work with, its called banter, you may need to look it up lol

Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:56 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Loads, with the people I work with, its called banter, you may need to look it up lol

Cheers

Really? Yesterday you said such comments were immature. Yet more hypocrisy exposed.

Even Nicko is having a go at you on the other thread.

And FYI - banter is suppose to be funny.

You clearly are frustrated and have some anger issues. Just the way Smelly behaved.

I never said I am not hypocritical, as all people are and I admit my failings, which you seem unable to do which is even more funny.
The reality is it is your reactions that show you are the one who is upset as who falls out o forum over nothing?
How do you determine what is funny for myself, that is an absurd claim to make when all have different opinions on what makes them laugh.
You are the one incensed over something I have said, which I put down to my views on why religions, of which I have every right to be critical of, but shows why religious people are unable to take constructive criticism of religion and that is what it boils down to and why you are reacting as such, to the point you would even set up a fake account on sex meeting site using my phone number, which only made me laugh but you were the only one who had access to my number and threatened to do so.

Is funny having men call me to meet up and am flattered but it exposes your emotional state of mind that you would go to such lengths over a forum. So really you are the one exposing how you have allowed someone on a forum to wind you up, when I have no issue with you, yet you take things to much to heart.

That is your issue really, but it shows you are acting like a child

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2