NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much of a picky eater are you?

+8
David
Fluffyx
Lone Wolf
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
Cass
veya_victaous
harvesmom
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How much of a picky eater are you? - Page 2 Empty How much of a picky eater are you?

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.buzzfeed.com/robinedds/how-much-of-a-picky-eater-are-you#14ewb9o

How Much Of A Picky Eater Are You?
You don't eat 3 out of 87 things on this list!

You’re definitely NOT a picky eater. Whatever the size, shape, smell, or texture; if it’s food, you’ll put it in your mouth. You probably look down your nose at anyone who IS a picky eater, but look on the bright side — you can eat anything they don’t finish!

Back to top Go down

How much of a picky eater are you? - Page 2 Empty Re: How much of a picky eater are you?

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:13 pm

David wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

I will make some next time we get together How much of a picky eater are you? - Page 2 Evil_l13 xxx
I will bring some P I C K L E S to go with it ::rfth:: lol!

How much of a picky eater are you? - Page 2 Pfft226 How very dare you! How much of a picky eater are you? - Page 2 Naught31 x

Back to top Go down

How much of a picky eater are you? - Page 2 Empty Re: How much of a picky eater are you?

Post by David Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:14 pm

feelthelove wrote:
David wrote:
I will bring some P I C K L E S to go with it ::rfth:: lol!

How much of a picky eater are you? - Page 2 Pfft226 How very dare you! How much of a picky eater are you? - Page 2 Naught31 x
LOL you wouldn't dare :🚪:
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:18 pm

Original Quill wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Are you mad Quill???? How much of a picky eater are you? - Page 2 Crazy_18 Why??? lol! x

I can't understand why people want to eat things that physically hurt they are so hot How much of a picky eater are you? - Page 2 Hot12 If it's doing that to your tongue imagine just what it's doing to your insides??? How much of a picky eater are you? - Page 2 No_fai32

I lov hot, Mexican Indian food.  You just get used to it and it's delicious.

I I love you  mild mexican food, the flavour without the heat Quill cheers  As for Indian food, chicken tikka masala is about my limit but I do really enjoy it How much of a picky eater are you? - Page 2 Dance_22

I'm such a baby How much of a picky eater are you? - Page 2 Baby_l10 x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:20 pm

David wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

LOL you wouldn't dare :🚪:

Try me How much of a picky eater are you? - Page 2 Whip13 How much of a picky eater are you? - Page 2 Evil_l14 x

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:29 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I lov hot, Mexican Indian food.  You just get used to it and it's delicious.

I I love you  mild mexican food, the flavour without the heat Quill cheers  As for Indian food, chicken tikka masala is about my limit but I do really enjoy it How much of a picky eater are you? - Page 2 Dance_22

"Indian" as in Native American, FTL. It's extreme Mexican food, found in the interior...where the tribes are. You won't find in in Tjuana or Baja California. That's all seafood.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:37 pm

Anything too hot is just silly, as you can't taste the flavour, only a burning sensation in your mouth and the shout of "Get me some fucking water!!" coming out of your dribbling, numb mouth.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:38 pm

Original Quill wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

"Indian" as in Native American, FTL.  It's extreme Mexican food, found in the interior...where the tribes are.  You won't find in in Tjuana or Baja California.  That's all seafood.

Ah ok, sorry I misunderstood Quill How much of a picky eater are you? - Page 2 Embarr40

I pictured you with a phall curry  affraid

How much of a picky eater are you? - Page 2 2Q==

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:30 am

eddie wrote:Anything too hot is just silly, as you can't taste the flavour,  only a burning sensation in your mouth and the shout of "Get me some fucking water!!" coming out of your dribbling, numb mouth.

It just depends on what you grew up with -- I have relatives from the northeast who can't tolerate a jalapeno pepper (not a real one, anyway) but when you've been eating them on nachos since you were a kid, they seem pretty tame.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:36 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:Anything too hot is just silly, as you can't taste the flavour,  only a burning sensation in your mouth and the shout of "Get me some fucking water!!" coming out of your dribbling, numb mouth.

It just depends on what you grew up with -- I have relatives from the northeast who can't tolerate a jalapeno pepper (not a real one, anyway) but when you've been eating them on nachos since you were a kid, they seem pretty tame.

Yes I guess so, but I think it's when you're not used to them and you eat something hot..it just seems pointless as the heat takes away the flavour of everything else you're eating!

Don't get me wrong, I hate bland food; I flavour everything with peppers or suchlike - paprika and cayenne are among my favourites.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:27 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:OK, so I tried Marmite (couldn't find any Vegemite at the store), and uh ... nah. I kind of wish I'd researched it a bit before, because I kept thinking I was smelling piss as I ate my toast, and then I looked it up and saw that Marmite is high in uric acid.

Definitely not the worst thing I've ever eaten, but I don't see the appeal. Think I'm going to brew a nice strong coffee to knock the taste of it from my mouth ...

cant hack it huh yank? :aspffftas:://?roflmao?/:

I can hack it, it just smells like piss so I can't figure out why I'd want to Smile

You get yourself a jar of habanero salsa and some tortilla chips -- your challenge is to get through two tablespoons of salsa. Use as many chips as you'd like. (And for putting out the fire in your mouth, I'd recommend beer.)

- Veya: I'm sure that's right. I'll have to try Vegemite sometime, though, see if that's any better (seeing as it's not British, it probably is).

Here’s a leopard tasting marmite for the first time.

How much of a picky eater are you? - Page 2 CIdnjzA

were you like this ben Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:33 pm

Marmite rocks!

The best taste in the whole world though is....
Raw mushrooms. Got to be fresh, got to be chestnut.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:51 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:OK, so I tried Marmite (couldn't find any Vegemite at the store), and uh ... nah. I kind of wish I'd researched it a bit before, because I kept thinking I was smelling piss as I ate my toast, and then I looked it up and saw that Marmite is high in uric acid.

Definitely not the worst thing I've ever eaten, but I don't see the appeal. Think I'm going to brew a nice strong coffee to knock the taste of it from my mouth ...

cant hack it huh yank? :aspffftas:://?roflmao?/:

I can hack it, it just smells like piss so I can't figure out why I'd want to Smile

You get yourself a jar of habanero salsa and some tortilla chips -- your challenge is to get through two tablespoons of salsa. Use as many chips as you'd like. (And for putting out the fire in your mouth, I'd recommend beer.)

- Veya: I'm sure that's right. I'll have to try Vegemite sometime, though, see if that's any better (seeing as it's not British, it probably is).

Here’s a leopard tasting marmite for the first time.

How much of a picky eater are you? - Page 2 CIdnjzA

were you like this ben Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Haha, nearly the same expression. I think I even had the fangs Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:53 pm

eddie wrote:Marmite rocks!

OK, I'm going to rip off my own joke I posted at JD's Place ...

Did you know that the Banded Jango bird of southwest Australia sprays marmite from an anal gland when threatened?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:00 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:Marmite rocks!

OK, I'm going to rip off my own joke I posted at JD's Place ...

Did you know that the Banded Jango bird of southwest Australia sprays marmite from an anal gland when threatened?

Hmmmm. That's lost on me Ben.
I eat fungus grown in shit. ::dunno::
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:58 am

What are you guys talking about?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2