NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Diagnosis High Blood pressure, Low Vitamin B and Raging Queer

4 posters

Go down

Your Diagnosis High Blood pressure, Low Vitamin B and Raging Queer  Empty Your Diagnosis High Blood pressure, Low Vitamin B and Raging Queer

Post by veya_victaous Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:14 am

http://www.zgeek.com/the-test-results-are-in-im-affraid-yourre-gay/

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/08/11/11/41/man-diangosed-with-homosexual-behaviour

"Earlier this year Matthew Moore, 45, who is openly gay, had a physical examination with a Manhattan Beach doctor in the US state of California, NBC Los Angeles reports.

The doctor listed "homosexual behaviour (302.0)" as a chronic condition on Mr Moore's patient plan, along with a vitamin B deficiency and high blood pressure.

"My jaw was on the floor," he told NBC.

"I thought, 'Here's another way that gay people are lessened and made to feel less-than'."

Mr Moore looked up the medical code 302.0 and found that it meant "sexual deviancy or mental illness" – a code that was removed in 1973.
"
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Your Diagnosis High Blood pressure, Low Vitamin B and Raging Queer  Empty Re: Your Diagnosis High Blood pressure, Low Vitamin B and Raging Queer

Post by veya_victaous Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:15 am

What's the Bet the Doctor is really old...
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Your Diagnosis High Blood pressure, Low Vitamin B and Raging Queer  Empty Re: Your Diagnosis High Blood pressure, Low Vitamin B and Raging Queer

Post by Lurker Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:32 am

The doctor was a woman. Somehow that surprised me.. though women can be ignorant about homosexuality,too, but a doctor? And especially in California. Maybe,  Texas or Alabama, but California? This story has me dumbfounded.

Here is some more info on this story:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/-california-doctor-diagnosed-man-with-%E2%80%98homosexual-behavior%E2%80%99-illness--191209896.html
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Messenger Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:19 pm

Vitamin B deficiency is very rare with today's diet.
Adrian Messenger
Adrian Messenger
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:02 pm

I think I've shared this before, but I can sometimes just be awed at how ignorant physicians are. I guess they have to spend most of their time learning about their profession, but I had a doctor who told me he was a Republican and hated Obamacare, and that what Obama should have done was enact a Canadian-style single-payer system. I wanted to ask if he was sure he's a Republican ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:40 pm

The brain-dead Republicans are against the Affordable Care Act simply because there is a black man in the White House. They are all a bunch of racist fascists. The obstructionism in Congress is for the same reason. McConnell and Boehner are racists. They are bitter old men who want a Theocracy run by all white Christian men. They hate blacks, Hispanics and women. (I love that spellcheck wants to spell his name Boner.) I wonder how Boehner feels about "orange" men other than himself?
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:17 pm

There is an ice cream van in this area which is a very multicultural one my mate is mixed race and he heard it and wanted to have a go at the ice cream man and tell him to put another tune on after he explained to me the connotations i could see why he was very fed up about it because it's about slavery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:27 pm

The way that i rationalized it with him was to say that perhaps the ice cream man feels like a slave so that is why he has that tune!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down