NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oxford scientist warns of 'drastic action' if neighbours allow cats to roam and kill birds

+6
Ben Reilly
captain
nicko
eddie
Lone Wolf
harvesmom
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Oxford scientist warns of 'drastic action' if neighbours allow cats to roam and kill birds Empty Oxford scientist warns of 'drastic action' if neighbours allow cats to roam and kill birds

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:03 pm

Oxford scientist warns of 'drastic action' if neighbours allow cats to roam and kill birds Cat-letter_3000960b

An Oxford University educated research chemist has issued his cat-owning neighbours with leaflets warning them of "drastic action" if they continue to let their animals roam free and kill the birds in his garden.

Dr Clive Mowforth claims he has received arson threats in response to the leaflets after he told owners they should control their cats and stop letting them roam free to "murder" dozens of birds in his specially redeveloped garden.  He sent out the angry leaflets, complete with photos of the two "leading killers" and three dates detailing when the latest birds were killed. The leaflet is addressed to "cat menace" and has been posted to more than 100 homes.

Neighbours living in the street said they are concerned for their cats' safety and have been upset by the leaflet.

“In the last week alone, cats have killed a jackdaw, a blackbird and a house sparrow,” said Dr Mowforth. “I was watching the sparrow whilst eating my dinner. She was sat quietly enjoying the food in the evening sun when a cat leapt right onto the shoulder-height table, grabbed the bird and ran off. This was the final straw.”

The 57-year-old said he has spent more than 10 years converting the garden at his Gloucestershire home into a “paradise for birds” and set up video surveillance when he noticed how numbers had fallen and how many were being killed.  He has sent local households in the village of Dursley pictures from video footage of the worst offenders and said he has identified 10 'killer cats' in the area.  Dr Mowforth claimed complaints had been made to the police and RSPCA about him, adding "the extreme elements within the pro-cat brigade have threatened arson."

"The bird table has been put away until the first set of deterrents is in place.  I don't see why I should have to pay to protect the birds in my garden from cat-owners who simply let their pets roam free. If a dog went into a neighbour's garden, dug holes, left excrement and killed wildlife, all hell would be let loose.  I expect to have to spend hundreds of pounds over the coming months."

Dr Mowforth, who has a BSc in Chemistry from Exeter and a DPhil from Oxford University, claims he used to see lots of birds in his garden but the numbers have decreased as the local cat population has risen.  He said up to ten different cats visit his garden day and night, and estimated the bird murder-rate at about one per month.

He added: "I have spent over a decade converting my garden into a paradise for birds. But despite being close to woodland I see few birds these days and those that do venture to my lawn, pond and bird table run the risk of being killed by cats.  Changes in agriculture and habitat loss have had a dramatic effect on bird numbers but locally cats can also have a big influence." He added: “In the longer term there needs to be a widespread neutering campaign to bring down the size of the enormous cat population."

The "final straw," Dr Mowforth, said was when he was sitting in his garden eating dinner and a cat jumped on to his bird table and killed a goldfinch. He now says he could be forced to move if the killing does not stop.  He said: "This could now push me out of my house. I'm about to retire and I want to be able to enjoy my garden."

Amanda Woods, 39, who has two cats in the street, said: "There is nothing you can do to stop your cats going in other people's gardens - unless you have house cats. One of the cats is my nine year old son's cat and he got really upset when he saw the letter. We all got leaflets through the door, it's all over Facebook. If he doesn't like cats in his garden there are things he could do about it. He could just spray them, or set up sprinklers. It's harmless and it means they won't come back.  My neighbour thought about taking the leaflet to the local police station, I'm not sure if he has yet.  If they don't take it to the police I'd happily do it myself."

As well as the 26 neighbouring houses on Dr Mowforth's street, the letters have also been put though the doors of adjoining streets.  One neighbour, who wished to remain anonymous, was shocked when she noticed her cat was one of those pictured. She said: "Everyone in the street got one of these letters through the door.  I was actually quite shocked when I saw it. My cat is actually pictured on the front of the leaflet. I think the whole thing is a bit like Crime Watch for cats, it all seems very petty. I was actually really concerned when I read the bit about him taking 'drastic action' against the cats.  I don't know what it could be but it certainly sounds very worrying - I'm sure the RSPCA would be interested to hear about it.  I haven't bothered confronting him because I don't want to cause a big argument but I know he has upset a lot of people."

The RSPCA declined to confirm if any complaints had been made but said they were not investigating any claims in the area. Gloucestershire Police said there did not appear to be any instances of arson threats recorded.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11021590/Oxford-scientist-warns-of-drastic-action-if-neighbours-allow-cats-to-roam-and-kill-birds.html

How on earth do you stop this unless you keep your cat inside?!  I guess if you really do care about the declining bird population you wouldn't encourage them to come to your garden to face the attack of the kitty cats Oxford scientist warns of 'drastic action' if neighbours allow cats to roam and kill birds Cat_810

As a cat owner previously it used to break my heart when they caught birds but you can't stop them, it's in their nature.  

Perhaps Dr Mowforth should consider getting a dog Oxford scientist warns of 'drastic action' if neighbours allow cats to roam and kill birds Dog13

Back to top Go down

Oxford scientist warns of 'drastic action' if neighbours allow cats to roam and kill birds Empty Re: Oxford scientist warns of 'drastic action' if neighbours allow cats to roam and kill birds

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:19 pm

feelthelove wrote:Oxford scientist warns of 'drastic action' if neighbours allow cats to roam and kill birds Cat-letter_3000960b

An Oxford University educated research chemist has issued his cat-owning neighbours with leaflets warning them of "drastic action" if they continue to let their animals roam free and kill the birds in his garden.

Dr Clive Mowforth claims he has received arson threats in response to the leaflets after he told owners they should control their cats and stop letting them roam free to "murder" dozens of birds in his specially redeveloped garden.  He sent out the angry leaflets, complete with photos of the two "leading killers" and three dates detailing when the latest birds were killed. The leaflet is addressed to "cat menace" and has been posted to more than 100 homes.

Neighbours living in the street said they are concerned for their cats' safety and have been upset by the leaflet.

“In the last week alone, cats have killed a jackdaw, a blackbird and a house sparrow,” said Dr Mowforth. “I was watching the sparrow whilst eating my dinner. She was sat quietly enjoying the food in the evening sun when a cat leapt right onto the shoulder-height table, grabbed the bird and ran off. This was the final straw.”

The 57-year-old said he has spent more than 10 years converting the garden at his Gloucestershire home into a “paradise for birds” and set up video surveillance when he noticed how numbers had fallen and how many were being killed.  He has sent local households in the village of Dursley pictures from video footage of the worst offenders and said he has identified 10 'killer cats' in the area.  Dr Mowforth claimed complaints had been made to the police and RSPCA about him, adding "the extreme elements within the pro-cat brigade have threatened arson."

"The bird table has been put away until the first set of deterrents is in place.  I don't see why I should have to pay to protect the birds in my garden from cat-owners who simply let their pets roam free. If a dog went into a neighbour's garden, dug holes, left excrement and killed wildlife, all hell would be let loose.  I expect to have to spend hundreds of pounds over the coming months."

Dr Mowforth, who has a BSc in Chemistry from Exeter and a DPhil from Oxford University, claims he used to see lots of birds in his garden but the numbers have decreased as the local cat population has risen.  He said up to ten different cats visit his garden day and night, and estimated the bird murder-rate at about one per month.

He added: "I have spent over a decade converting my garden into a paradise for birds. But despite being close to woodland I see few birds these days and those that do venture to my lawn, pond and bird table run the risk of being killed by cats.  Changes in agriculture and habitat loss have had a dramatic effect on bird numbers but locally cats can also have a big influence." He added: “In the longer term there needs to be a widespread neutering campaign to bring down the size of the enormous cat population."

The "final straw," Dr Mowforth, said was when he was sitting in his garden eating dinner and a cat jumped on to his bird table and killed a goldfinch. He now says he could be forced to move if the killing does not stop.  He said: "This could now push me out of my house. I'm about to retire and I want to be able to enjoy my garden."

Amanda Woods, 39, who has two cats in the street, said: "There is nothing you can do to stop your cats going in other people's gardens - unless you have house cats. One of the cats is my nine year old son's cat and he got really upset when he saw the letter. We all got leaflets through the door, it's all over Facebook. If he doesn't like cats in his garden there are things he could do about it. He could just spray them, or set up sprinklers. It's harmless and it means they won't come back.  My neighbour thought about taking the leaflet to the local police station, I'm not sure if he has yet.  If they don't take it to the police I'd happily do it myself."

As well as the 26 neighbouring houses on Dr Mowforth's street, the letters have also been put though the doors of adjoining streets.  One neighbour, who wished to remain anonymous, was shocked when she noticed her cat was one of those pictured. She said: "Everyone in the street got one of these letters through the door.  I was actually quite shocked when I saw it. My cat is actually pictured on the front of the leaflet. I think the whole thing is a bit like Crime Watch for cats, it all seems very petty. I was actually really concerned when I read the bit about him taking 'drastic action' against the cats.  I don't know what it could be but it certainly sounds very worrying - I'm sure the RSPCA would be interested to hear about it.  I haven't bothered confronting him because I don't want to cause a big argument but I know he has upset a lot of people."

The RSPCA declined to confirm if any complaints had been made but said they were not investigating any claims in the area. Gloucestershire Police said there did not appear to be any instances of arson threats recorded.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11021590/Oxford-scientist-warns-of-drastic-action-if-neighbours-allow-cats-to-roam-and-kill-birds.html

How on earth do you stop this unless you keep your cat inside?!  I guess if you really do care about the declining bird population you wouldn't encourage them to come to your garden to face the attack of the kitty cats Oxford scientist warns of 'drastic action' if neighbours allow cats to roam and kill birds Cat_810

As a cat owner previously it used to break my heart when they caught birds but you can't stop them, it's in their nature.  

Perhaps Dr Mowforth should consider getting a dog Oxford scientist warns of 'drastic action' if neighbours allow cats to roam and kill birds Dog13

perhaps someone shoud go round and have a severe "word" or two with him?

he sounds like yer typical academic on the point of retirement....no hobies no useful skills he can use outside his "work"...so when he retires his hobby will be making neighbours life hell...

we got one like that adjoining us.....he now leaves me alone.......

Back to top Go down

Oxford scientist warns of 'drastic action' if neighbours allow cats to roam and kill birds Empty Re: Oxford scientist warns of 'drastic action' if neighbours allow cats to roam and kill birds

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:59 pm

I don't know Victor, he might be fun to "mess" with a little Oxford scientist warns of 'drastic action' if neighbours allow cats to roam and kill birds Evil14

Oxford scientist warns of 'drastic action' if neighbours allow cats to roam and kill birds Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8FwrW7QlNW2zBeQhNHhfoDtQOQFS85wKpx6Ak95gOVZElvEI9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:27 pm

I hate cats they poo in my garden and torment my Molliemol Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:38 pm

Cats don't come into my garden anymore since Harvey gave one a lesson he won't forget  Smile I think he must have told all his mates in the Street to give my garden a wide berth
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:41 pm

harvesmom wrote:Cats don't come into my garden anymore since Harvey gave one a lesson he won't forget  Smile I think he must have told all his mates in the Street to give my garden a wide berth

Can I borrow him?!

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:43 pm

Nems wrote:
harvesmom wrote:Cats don't come into my garden anymore since Harvey gave one a lesson he won't forget  Smile I think he must have told all his mates in the Street to give my garden a wide berth

Can I borrow him?!

I'll send him over  lol!  Mind you he doesn't come cheap!
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:44 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Nems wrote:

Can I borrow him?!

Would a whole chicken do it I know he is partial?!

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:49 pm

Nems wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

He'll do anything for a bit of chicken will Harve, typical male thinks of his stomach first  Smile 
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:52 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Nems wrote:

He'll do anything for a bit of chicken will Harve, typical male thinks of his stomach first  Smile 

I dunno so much our Mols is a pig!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:11 pm

feelthelove wrote:I don't know Victor, he might be fun to "mess" with a little Oxford scientist warns of 'drastic action' if neighbours allow cats to roam and kill birds Evil14

Oxford scientist warns of 'drastic action' if neighbours allow cats to roam and kill birds Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8FwrW7QlNW2zBeQhNHhfoDtQOQFS85wKpx6Ak95gOVZElvEI9

As I told him

I can put up with your insults, I can live with your noise, I can even make allowances for your drunken yob of a son....
BUT....mess with my pets and I will show you a level of crazy that will make your worst nightmares seem a good place to be....... Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:12 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
feelthelove wrote:I don't know Victor, he might be fun to "mess" with a little Oxford scientist warns of 'drastic action' if neighbours allow cats to roam and kill birds Evil14

As I told him

I can put up with your insults, I can live with your noise, I can even make allowances for your drunken yob of a son....
BUT....mess with my pets and I will show you a level of crazy that will make your worst nightmares seem a good place to be....... Twisted Evil 

No wonder he leaves you alone now!!!  :🚪Oxford scientist warns of 'drastic action' if neighbours allow cats to roam and kill birds Rofl30 x

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:22 pm

Nems wrote:I hate cats they poo in my garden and torment my Molliemol  Evil or Very Mad

I hate cats too, for the same reason (and if they're tormenting that cute dog of yours then all the more reason!)

Tbh, I'm not the best person to answer this thread as I am very biased.  Evil or Very Mad 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:45 pm

Dogs are shit...Cats are nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:39 pm

Any one who doesn't like cats has a wiring fault in their brain!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:05 pm

as for killing songbirds etc

magpies, jays and crows kill more songbirds every year than all the cats in england

add to that the 1000's killed by grey squirrels

which is one reason I shoot em

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:50 pm

nicko wrote:Any one who doesn't like cats has a wiring fault in their brain!

No at all. We can't all,like them Nicko.
I'd never see one hurt I just dislike them.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:52 pm

I don't mind cats I feed several strays actually, but I don't want them in my back garden killing the birds I feed and also I have a little bunny rabbit who I let run the garden in the day time while I am in, and I'm not sure if a cat would have him, so I am quite happy for my dog to go out and scare them off!
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:29 am

We have a real bad cat around these parts and I am afraid it will be teaching a couple more cats to do the same. It has been offered several homes, and it is fed a few times every day. It is not killing for hunger and sometimes it just wants to make a creature suffer.. I am hoping to get chickens by next year and if this prat of a cat remains I do not fancy my chances. The foxes does the odd killing but they at least eat their occasional prey and the various people in the neighbourhood help out. In a real dilemma and thinking of catching this cat and dropping it into a local shelter. Or over the cliff if it keeps on crossing my path.  Twisted Evil 
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:39 am

captainJane wrote:We have a real bad cat around these parts and I am afraid it will be teaching a couple more cats to do the same. It has been offered several homes, and it is fed a few times every day. It is not killing for hunger and sometimes it just wants to make a creature suffer.. I am hoping to get chickens by next year and if this prat of a cat remains I do not fancy my chances. The foxes does the odd killing but they at least eat their occasional prey and the various people in the neighbourhood help out. In a real dilemma and thinking of catching this cat and dropping it into a local shelter. Or over the cliff if it keeps on crossing my path.   Twisted Evil 

Funny how cats toy with their prey, isn't it? It doesn't seem natural; quite sadistic.

There is an actual issue here, though. Cats are the world's number-one predator (I mean domestic housecats!) in terms of how many other animals they kill. Right now, of course, in urban settings, they have lots of prey and very few (if any) predators or other checks on their population.

I saw a documentary about the future of Earth if we keep going the way we are now. A naturalist said, "If you like cats and rats, you'll be in luck because they'll be pretty much the only non-human species that survive besides insects."

Frankly, I thinking we're just ushering in the new bug kingdom. Cockroaches are bad-asses compared to us; if they can survive nuclear war, they deserve this planet ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:44 am

Harvey is a dog, right? A certain person elsewhere thinks Harvey is a teenager.

I don't hold with dogs chasing cats tbh as they could hurt a cat or even kill one.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:45 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't hold with dogs chasing cats tbh as they could hurt a cat or even kill one.

It happens, they can be a real threat at times. Most dogs are all bark, though Smile Wouldn't know what to do with a cat if they ever got hold of one ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:37 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

lol!  Just been for a look what a laugh. My yob teen son is a West Highland Terrier, doubt they will put him in jail somehow.

He only chased the one once out of my back garden, and to be honest if the cat had stopped running Harve would have just skidded to a halt and backed off, his bark is much worse that his bite but really if its in my back garden its fair game anyway. I certainly wouldn't let him kill one though.

Now rats are a different story...

harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:41 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
captainJane wrote:We have a real bad cat around these parts and I am afraid it will be teaching a couple more cats to do the same. It has been offered several homes, and it is fed a few times every day. It is not killing for hunger and sometimes it just wants to make a creature suffer.. I am hoping to get chickens by next year and if this prat of a cat remains I do not fancy my chances. The foxes does the odd killing but they at least eat their occasional prey and the various people in the neighbourhood help out. In a real dilemma and thinking of catching this cat and dropping it into a local shelter. Or over the cliff if it keeps on crossing my path.   Twisted Evil 

Funny how cats toy with their prey, isn't it? It doesn't seem natural; quite sadistic.

There is an actual issue here, though. Cats are the world's number-one predator (I mean domestic housecats!) in terms of how many other animals they kill. Right now, of course, in urban settings, they have lots of prey and very few (if any) predators or other checks on their population.

I saw a documentary about the future of Earth if we keep going the way we are now. A naturalist said, "If you like cats and rats, you'll be in luck because they'll be pretty much the only non-human species that survive besides insects."

Frankly, I thinking we're just ushering in the new bug kingdom. Cockroaches are bad-asses compared to us; if they can survive nuclear war, they deserve this planet ...

I caught my cat playing with a mouse once, it was screaming  Sad  However, a couple of weeks later a huge seagull came down and stole a mouse from my cat, he was petrified.  I never saw him with a mouse again after that and when he was sleeping outside he would sleep just under the edge of a plant so he wasn't visible from above.

I think he was expecting further aerial attacks  affraid Oxford scientist warns of 'drastic action' if neighbours allow cats to roam and kill birds Plane10

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:13 am

Hey harves! Does your teenage son eat all the dog biscuits in your cupboard?
Bloody kids!  ://?roflmao?/: 

Perhaps Doug is really a cat?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:21 am

eddie wrote:Hey harves! Does your teenage son eat all the dog biscuits in your cupboard?
Bloody kids!  ://?roflmao?/: 

Perhaps Doug is really a cat?

He may do Edds, apparently I am a dreadful Mother so its not surprising I feed my Children dog biscuits and pigs ears really.  Crying or Very sad 

In fact the only surprising thing is that I don't remember actually having any children. But maybe I was drunk at the time  drunken Hey ho, I guess these things happen....

Maybe Doug is a figment of Phils imagination more like  Cool 
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:00 pm

Phil is claiming that harvesmom has colluded with eddie to pretend that Harvey is a dog.  Laughing It was me who said he was a dog - I remember HM saying so a while back.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:06 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

I caught my cat playing with a mouse once, it was screaming  Sad  However, a couple of weeks later a huge seagull came down and stole a mouse from my cat, he was petrified.  I never saw him with a mouse again after that and when he was sleeping outside he would sleep just under the edge of a plant so he wasn't visible from above.

I think he was expecting further aerial attacks  affraid Oxford scientist warns of 'drastic action' if neighbours allow cats to roam and kill birds Plane10

I laughed out loud reading this.  My Beau (boo) would have snatched that gull out of the air and et him, too, thank you very much.  Bad-ass kitty.

If you are worried about songbirds, get rid of hummingbirds.  Those cute aerobats are much more responsible for driving away all the songbirds than the kittys.  Vicious little bastards.

Oxford scientist warns of 'drastic action' if neighbours allow cats to roam and kill birds Black_chinned_hummingbird_glamor12 Oxford scientist warns of 'drastic action' if neighbours allow cats to roam and kill birds IMG_0892r-sm

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:22 pm

Original Quill wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

I laughed out loud reading this.  My Beau (boo) would have snatched that gull out of the air and et him, too, thank you very much.  Bad-ass kitty.

If you are worried about songbirds, get rid of hummingbirds.  Those cute aerobats are much more responsible for driving away all the songbirds than the kittys.  Vicious little bastards.

Oxford scientist warns of 'drastic action' if neighbours allow cats to roam and kill birds Black_chinned_hummingbird_glamor12 Oxford scientist warns of 'drastic action' if neighbours allow cats to roam and kill birds IMG_0892r-sm

It was a massive bird Quill along with the shock factor  affraid  I'm not sure if it was the shock of the bird or the loss of his mouse but he wasn't a happy kitty cat Oxford scientist warns of 'drastic action' if neighbours allow cats to roam and kill birds Cat_210

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:45 pm

Im with the cat on this one. Biggest shite hawk I ever saw stole my lolly ice in Universal Studios. I was traumatised for week

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:12 pm

Nems wrote:Im with the cat on this one. Biggest shite hawk I ever saw stole my lolly ice in Universal Studios. I was traumatised for  week

lol! lol!  Cute story.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Phil is claiming that harvesmom has colluded with eddie to pretend that Harvey is a dog.  Laughing It was me who said he was a dog - I remember HM saying so a while back.

Rolling Eyes  He's not right in the head. He is mainly ignored over there so he comes over here and copies posts just for attention, adds a few Boy George videos and passes out again  Razz 
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:30 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Phil is claiming that harvesmom has colluded with eddie to pretend that Harvey is a dog.  Laughing It was me who said he was a dog - I remember HM saying so a while back.

Rolling Eyes  He's not right in the head. He is mainly ignored over there so he comes over here and copies posts just for attention, adds a few Boy George videos and passes out again  Razz 

All at the taxpayers expense!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:38 pm

He's made a right fool of himself, but he can't bring himself to admit it.  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:47 pm

Nothing new there then  ://?roflmao?/:
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:44 pm

I read now that this pillock is going to "move to the country, where hopefully there will be fewer cats"  ://?roflmao?/: 

to think this piece of sad humanity is a scientist... affraid 

Of course that still leads one to wonder what he will recon when the local jays magpies and other assorted corvids start clearing his hedges out of all the song bird nests.

cant you just tell he's an "ivory tower" academic....

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:55 pm

Erm right.
Everyone knows harves is a dog  Rolling Eyes 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:27 pm

eddie wrote:

Erm right.

Well yes. If I knew it, I'm sure everyone else did too.  Laughing  Phil thinks poor Harvey should be given a good thrashing.  No 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

Erm right.

Well yes. If I knew it, I'm sure everyone else did too.  Laughing  Phil thinks poor Harvey should be given a good thrashing.   No 

Seems like Phil has killed of his remaining brain cells

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

Erm right.

Well yes. If I knew it, I'm sure everyone else did too.  Laughing  Phil thinks poor Harvey should be given a good thrashing.   No 

And he thinks he should go to Doggie prison too  Evil or Very Mad  He has made a right fool of himself over there, I'm sure one of them will read this and pull him up on it.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:55 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

And he thinks he should go to Doggie prison too  Evil or Very Mad  He has made a right fool of himself over there, I'm sure one of them will read this and pull him up on it.

Im still giggling over the fact he thinks your son chases cats!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:57 pm

Nems wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

I know, my teenage son as well!!!! As if I'm old enough to have a teenage son anyway  ::dunno:: 
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:01 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Nems wrote:

I know, my teenage son as well!!!! As if I'm old enough to have a teenage son anyway  ::dunno:: 

The very idea!

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:09 pm

Nems wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

The very idea!

I know, how rude!
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:52 am

Honestly Cats are a real pest species, and should require a licence and be mandatory to keep in an enclosed yard, indoors or on a leash. JUST LIKE A DOG.

If a dog was to come into my yard and attack my pets I would have every legal right to demand it got put down and the council probably would with out my asking.

Bloody Murdering cats come into my yard can expect a rock hurled with sufficient force.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:32 am

You are joking Veya aren't you?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:17 pm

I'v never heard of a cat mauling a child to death, where as a dog~~~~~~~~
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next