NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The wife of a South African helicopter pilot killed in the MH17 disaster has been forced to cancel his credit cards because they have been used since the plane went down in Ukraine last week.

5 posters

Go down

The wife of a South African helicopter pilot killed in the MH17 disaster has been forced to cancel his credit cards because they have been used since the plane went down in Ukraine last week.  Empty The wife of a South African helicopter pilot killed in the MH17 disaster has been forced to cancel his credit cards because they have been used since the plane went down in Ukraine last week.

Post by gerber Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:03 am

The text of order number 432, pictured here, says in Russian: 'To all detachments of Donetsk People's Republic army, to soldiers and commanders who from 18 to 21 July 2014 in the area where the Boeing 777 of Malaysian airlines crashed and who possess personal belongings related to this airplane. 

'Before 8 pm on 23 July 2014 you must give these things away to the headquarters of DPR army. Valuable items (watches, earrings, lockets and other jewellery) must be sent to the DPR Defence Fund.'

It is signed by rebel army commander Colonel Igor Strelkov, and carries what appears to be an official stamp.

The alleged order has been posted on social media websites in Ukraine and Russia.

If true, it would confirm claims by Kiev officials that the bodies were looted.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2703704/MH17-victims-wife-forced-cancel-credit-cards-theyre-USED-pro-Russian-rebels-accused-answering-mobile-phones-stealing-jewellery-crash-site.html#ixzz38NIugaMr

Speechless !

(post edited by Ben to remove code)
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The wife of a South African helicopter pilot killed in the MH17 disaster has been forced to cancel his credit cards because they have been used since the plane went down in Ukraine last week.  Empty Re: The wife of a South African helicopter pilot killed in the MH17 disaster has been forced to cancel his credit cards because they have been used since the plane went down in Ukraine last week.

Post by Cass Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:59 pm

tbh I am not surprised - disgusted yes. already they are mass murderers so adding to it as jackals is a new low.

sadly this has been seen time and time again in history - robbing of corpses.

may they rot in hell
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

The wife of a South African helicopter pilot killed in the MH17 disaster has been forced to cancel his credit cards because they have been used since the plane went down in Ukraine last week.  Empty Re: The wife of a South African helicopter pilot killed in the MH17 disaster has been forced to cancel his credit cards because they have been used since the plane went down in Ukraine last week.

Post by eddie Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:13 pm

Disgusted isn't the word
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:25 pm

eddie wrote:Disgusted isn't the word

it is way beyond that but I guess I am just so outraged that I cant form or say enough words to describe this.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:28 pm

Cass wrote:

it is way beyond that but I guess I am just so outraged that I cant form or say enough words to describe this.

I  hope beyond hope they have taken selfies or bragged about it on social media though it have been reoved as seems to be the case  and they can be tracked down and dealt with.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:47 pm

gerber wrote:
Cass wrote:

I  hope beyond hope they have taken selfies or bragged about it on social media though it have been reoved as seems to be the case  and they can be tracked down and dealt with.

Good point! Let's hope they are as stupid as they are evil.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:00 pm

eddie wrote:
gerber wrote:

Good point! Let's hope they are as stupid as they are evil.

well so far they don't seem to be the brightest of bulbs so hopefully yes - but with Putin controlling everything from behind will he shield them or give them up as fall guys for a trial when in reality the blame starts with him.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:25 pm

In a disaster situation, looters should be shot!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:47 pm

nicko wrote:In a disaster situation,  looters should be shot!!

Hear Hear !!
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:53 pm

+2
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:05 pm

nicko wrote:In a disaster situation,  looters should be shot!!

This was sentiment during the Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, but it turned out they were just trying to get into stores to get food and supplies.

So, every situation has to be judged on its own, I guess. Here, I agree there is no reason for these ghouls to be picking through the luggage of the deceased.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down