NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Netherlands Honors The Victims of MH Flight 17

2 posters

Go down

Netherlands Honors The Victims of MH Flight 17 Empty Netherlands Honors The Victims of MH Flight 17

Post by Cass Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:01 am

I've been watching the repatriation ceremony on and off all day - heartbreaking and moving. Thank you to King Willem-Alexander and the Dutch government and troops for a dignified and respectful home coming.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/usanow/2014/07/23/malaysia-jet-victims-ukraine/13032747/

may the all rest in peace x

Last edited by Cass on Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Netherlands Honors The Victims of MH Flight 17 Empty Re: Netherlands Honors The Victims of MH Flight 17

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:08 am

Been watching it too Cass, brought a lump to my throat.   Although they were civilians, it was an act of a military force that brought the plane down, so I thought a military welcome was completely appropriate.

Last edited by Sassy on Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Netherlands Honors The Victims of MH Flight 17 Empty Re: Netherlands Honors The Victims of MH Flight 17

Post by eddie Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:15 am

Sad 

Terrible, just terrible.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:32 am

sorry I typed wrong letter in title....maybe a mod could change it - ta x
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:35 am

Cass wrote:sorry I typed wrong letter in title....maybe a mod could change it - ta x

If you go back to your original OP and edit, you can edit the title as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:37 am

Sassy wrote:
Cass wrote:sorry I typed wrong letter in title....maybe a mod could change it - ta x

If you go back to your original OP and edit, you can edit the title as well.

thanks - I didn't know x
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down