NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Land is Mine

2 posters

Go down

This Land is Mine Empty This Land is Mine

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:52 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRowvGpAriQ

Just about sums up the absurdity of it all.

Back to top Go down

This Land is Mine Empty Re: This Land is Mine

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:55 pm

Do you not believe in possessions and ownership didge - i keep asking you this?

Is the front door always open at your house or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:58 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Do you not believe in possessions and ownership didge - i keep asking you this?

Who made it that you could own something Andy?

Do you own your wife?

It is only people deciding something through a law that enables you to claim you own something or by force, so what does that tell you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:01 pm

Didge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:Do you not believe in possessions and ownership didge - i keep asking you this?

Who made it that you could own something Andy?

Do you own your wife?

It is only people deciding something through a law that enables you to claim you own something or by force, so what does that tell you?

Well, everything you say sounds wonderful Didge - i really do mean that.

This is for you:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:04 pm

Thanks Andy is one of my favorites and the words are quite excellent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:05 pm

Now, back in the real world, that's exactly how it works - man has made up rules and laws - to protect the weak and feeble.

I'm all for survival of the fittest - you'll see me refer to being a man and referring to the animal kingdom quite a bit on forums.

We do have possessions, we do have laws - even when laws aren't taken in to account - YOU will protect yourself and your possessions - don't be a wet lettuce Didge - if some poxy pleb took your Big Mac off you you'd clip him round the ear and take it back - it's YOUR prize - you hunted it down and it's yours to eat (in a modern way) - and that's the way it is now - yes, in the video we'd wipe each other out - now we work hard, earn money and BUY things!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:12 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Now, back in the real world, that's exactly how it works - man has made up rules and laws - to protect the weak and feeble.
Have you ever been there to the real world?
Man has done many things, for one taken advantage of those not as strong and still does

I'm all for survival of the fittest - you'll see me refer to being a man and referring to the animal kingdom quite a bit on forums.
But animals also help each other when in danger Andy and help protect each other, have you not heard of herds? So basically there is much more you need to understand about humanity, where people can do much for each other. Many thus protect the young, who are vulnerable and weak

We do have possessions, we do have laws - even when laws aren't taken in to account - YOU will protect yourself and your possessions - don't be a wet lettuce Didge
I never said I would not protect myself Andy, you silly child, the video was to show the pointlessness of how many centuries of warfare people have been fighting over a land claiming it is theirs, or did you not gain this point from that? This shows the futility of the argument where people claim a land is theirs and how and why it has such a history of violence mainly based on religion, but I guess stating the obvious is a tad difficult for you. This was not posted to say if people should defend their homes but how religious bullshit has led people to claim a land so many times over is theirs

- if some poxy pleb took your Big Mac off you you'd clip him round the ear and take it back - it's YOUR prize - you hunted it down and it's yours to eat (in a modern way) - and that's the way it is now - yes, in the video we'd wipe each other out - now we work hard, earn money and BUY  things!

The fact you went off immediately in the defense about this clip shows how you even failed to see why I posted this, hence why you are a turnip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:18 pm

Didge wrote:

love it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:22 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Now, back in the real world, that's exactly how it works - man has made up rules and laws - to protect the weak and feeble.

We do have possessions, we do have laws - even when laws aren't taken in to account - YOU will protect yourself and your possessions - don't be a wet lettuce Didge - if some poxy pleb took your Big Mac off you you'd clip him round the ear and take it back - it's YOUR prize - you hunted it down and it's yours to eat (in a modern way) - and that's the way it is now - yes, in the video we'd wipe each other out - now we work hard, earn money and BUY  things!
"I'm all for survival of the fittest" Oh you are are you ....fittest what exactaly ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:26 pm

We do have possessions, we do have laws - even when laws aren't taken in to account - YOU will protect yourself and your possessions - don't be a wet lettuce Didge - if some poxy pleb took your Big Mac off you you'd clip him round the ear and take it back - it's YOUR prize - you hunted it down and it's yours to eat (in a modern way) - and that's the way it is now - yes, in the video we'd wipe each other out - now we work hard, earn money and BUY  things!
up to  a point yes most people would however calling the police would perhaps be better than getting in to a altercation over a burger ,and if the guy was starving and that pushed him to take my burger in the first place i would buy him a couple more
I don't know why you think violence is the answer to this scenario.....says a lot that does

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:04 pm

Korben_Dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:

love it

Glad you enjoyed it, was very well done, I have to say, especially the end, with death claiming the land.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:16 pm

Didge wrote:
Korben_Dallas wrote:
love it

Glad you enjoyed it, was very well done, I have to say, especially the end, with death claiming the land.
And that's the point really
There is only one winner and he turns up right at the end

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:35 pm

Always loved Andy Williams.

(The only problem with war is the other side. Always so disagreeable. Lol)

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down