NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would'

+6
Fuzzy Zack
nicko
Cass
SEXY MAMA
eddie
Fluffyx
10 posters

Go down

Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' Empty Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would'

Post by Fluffyx Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:51 am

For me,its Bono,the lead singer of U2.

Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' Otzrzr

What so uncalled' unconventional' looking celebrities butter your bagels? Razz 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' Empty Re: Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would'

Post by eddie Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:59 am

I hate Bono! He has a massive ego and isn't really as a good a singer as the hype suggests.
But he does love himself enough for anybody!

I used to fancy Eddie Izzard when he was younger and in make up but now I don't as he hasn't aged great.

I'll have to have a think.....
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' Empty Re: Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would'

Post by Fluffyx Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 am

eddie wrote:I hate Bono! He has a massive ego and isn't really as a good a singer as the hype suggests.
But he does love himself enough for anybody!

I used to fancy Eddie Izzard when he was younger and in make up but now I don't as he hasn't aged great.

I'll have to have a think.....

Yes please do,I enjoy thinking about this sort of thing  Razz 

Eddie Izzard certainly has charisma even if he hasn't aged well.

I know Eddie isn't in this sketch technically but it's very funny!
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:49 pm

Ermm

George Clooney I suppose

He isnt drop dead gorgeous but he has the best smile
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:03 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Ermm

George Clooney I suppose

I found his performance in 'Up In The Air' fascinating; a unique combination of hidden depths and hidden shallows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:09 pm

Keith Richards but NEVER Mick Jagger

maybe Jared Leto
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:53 pm

George Clooney I suppose

Hey Sexy, hope all is well with you and yours  I love you xxx

I can't believe you said George Clooney isn't drop dead gorgeous Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' No_no_10

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:12 pm

Eddie Iizzard, he wears lipstick for gods sake!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:28 pm

nicko wrote:Eddie Iizzard, he wears lipstick for gods sake!!

Hahahahahahahaha!! Nicko on the last thread you said that about Jack Sparrow wearing eyeliner now it's a man wearing lipstick!!

://?roflmao?/: what must you think of us ladies??!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:34 pm

George Clooney I suppose

He isnt drop dead gorgeous

HE ISN'T? Sad 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:24 pm

Cain Dingle - lucky Moria

Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' Cain_Dingle_Sexiest_2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:29 pm

Hey, a further thought. Why is it that men just seem to get better looking the older they get?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:44 pm

Christie wrote:Hey, a further thought. Why is it that men just seem to get better looking the older they get?

It's so unfair Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' Tantru12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:15 pm

Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' Th?&id=HN.608034985560837133&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1
Dont anybody tell me that's not gorgeous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:33 pm

Nems wrote:Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' Th?&id=HN.608034985560837133&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

how did I guess it would be him??????? x
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:35 pm

Nems wrote:Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' Th?&id=HN.608034985560837133&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:43 pm

Cass wrote:

You is well clever
it could have been him
Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' Th?&id=HN.607991851204150827&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:45 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh hot damn - swooning -
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:49 pm

Cass wrote:Ohhhhhhhhhhhh hot damn - swooning -

Razz 

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:35 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Notice how the same question doesn't work for guys.

It's all about looks.

I was thinking about this, and I think it's hard for me to answer just because I think that the female celebs who aren't "sterotypically" attractive are still actually very attractive. Probably because Hollywood decides this woman looks like a socially awkward nerdy sidekick type:

Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' Famousactorswholosetheirjob201401
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:58 pm

Susan Sarandon & Sandra Bullock are further examples of very pretty women marketed as geeks by Hollywood at at least one point in their careers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:23 pm

Seal

Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' Seal_16_b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:43 pm

Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' Sigh13 I give up, months and months of therapy.  What a waste, we thought after the court order you'd have got the message  Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' Smiley28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:51 pm

feelthelove wrote:

Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' Sigh13 I give up, months and months of therapy.  What a waste, we thought after the court order you'd have got the message  Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' Smiley28

Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' Th?&id=HN.608030158016286486&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:55 pm

Nems wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' Th?&id=HN.608030158016286486&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' Smiley29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:11 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Nems wrote:

Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' Smiley29

pfft
Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' Th?id=HN.608054304317901362&pid=1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:17 pm

Nems wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

pfft
Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' Th?id=HN.608054304317901362&pid=1

He does have a cute bum I suppose Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' Ashame17 BUT he's MARRIED woman  geek lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:25 pm

Bette Midler anyone?

Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' Z
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:53 pm

Irn Bru wrote:Bette Midler anyone?

and Barbra Streisand if I was male, especially in The Way We Were,

Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' Mv5bmtm1mtm0njg1nl5bml5banbnxkftztywntc1mtq2__v1__sx450_sy352_

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:19 pm

Sassy wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:Bette Midler anyone?

Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' Mv5bmtm1mtm0njg1nl5bml5banbnxkftztywntc1mtq2__v1__sx450_sy352_

I've always thought that Barbara was an unusually stunning looking woman her heyday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:37 pm

She still is, but not in a conventional sense.

Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' Clinton%20and%20Streisand%20918

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:25 am

lovedust wrote:
Susan Sarandon & Sandra Bullock are further examples of very pretty women marketed as geeks by Hollywood at at least one point in their careers.

Susan Sarandon is an absolutely brilliant actress. She commands a stage or film set, and totally transforms herself into the needs of the part. Brilliant actress.

Julia Roberts is an excellent comedy actress. Loved her in My Best Friend's Wedding.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:56 am

Original Quill wrote:
lovedust wrote:

Susan Sarandon is an absolutely brilliant actress.  She commands a stage or film set, and totally transforms herself into the needs of the part.  Brilliant actress.

Julia Roberts is an excellent comedy actress.  Loved her in My Best Friend's Wedding.

I've got another, I still think she's really attractive but I guess some don't consider her ... what's the term ... "ingenue" material ...

Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' Micucci-300x300

Kate Micucci, comedian, actress and musician. One of the many awesome things about her is she knows what her name sounds like and incorporated into a musical show, "Playin' with Micucci."

(Non-Americans, let me know if you need any help on that one Smile )
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:08 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Susan Sarandon is an absolutely brilliant actress.  She commands a stage or film set, and totally transforms herself into the needs of the part.  Brilliant actress.

Julia Roberts is an excellent comedy actress.  Loved her in My Best Friend's Wedding.

I've got another, I still think she's really attractive but I guess some don't consider her ... what's the term ... "ingenue" material ...

Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' Micucci-300x300

Kate Micucci, comedian, actress and musician. One of the many awesome things about her is she knows what her name sounds like and incorporated into a musical show, "Playin' with Micucci."

(Non-Americans, let me know if you need any help on that one Smile )

I can guess lol, she looks like a cute little pixie!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:17 am

Very few famous women are ugly enough to kick out of bed  Neutral 

Difficult to answer....
Rebel Wilson is over weight but still Not ugly

Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' 220px-Rebel_Wilson_2

She is Very Smart and Funny

Rebel Wilson: "I say the C-word a lot"
 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:18 am

^ Rebel's mention of Channing Tatum reminded me of his work with bodybuilder Gina Carano, who was amazing in 'Haywire':

Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' Carano-MMA-Return-219x300

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:39 am

Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' 507763-3e840944-0587-11e4-ba4e-3b3727fd03ff

Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' 507655-3b0cd7be-0587-11e4-ba4e-3b3727fd03ff

Ronda Rousey is one of the UFC’s biggest and most marketable stars.

@LD
I don't think they count they are both Hot  ::D::
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:12 am

Now, i would definitely bum Ronda Rousey, if she would let me.

I'd be worried about her getting my big willie in an armbar though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:16 pm

lovedust wrote:^ Rebel's mention of Channing Tatum reminded me of his work with bodybuilder Gina Carano, who was amazing in 'Haywire':

Celebrities that aren't stereotypically attractive but you 'still would' Carano-MMA-Return-219x300

LOVED Haywire! It's definitely an influence on the story I'm writing Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:28 pm

Christie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I've always thought that Barbara was an unusually stunning looking woman her heyday.  

I agree,always thought Barbara was stunning,especially her eyes, but she never seemed happy with herself.

Bette Middler is attractive too imo.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:09 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
lovedust wrote:^ Rebel's mention of Channing Tatum reminded me of his work with bodybuilder Gina Carano, who was amazing in 'Haywire':

LOVED Haywire! It's definitely an influence on the story I'm writing Smile

Gosh, that's interesting! Yes, a very enjoyable film with a truly unforgettable ending.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down