NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the ladies: just spent three hours looking for bags!

+2
Raggamuffin
eddie
6 posters

Go down

For the  ladies: just spent three hours looking for bags! Empty For the ladies: just spent three hours looking for bags!

Post by eddie Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:36 pm

In an online shopping frenzy!!  Shocked 

Really want a hobo style or duffle bag, must be leather or suede NOT black or tan
Anyone know any good shops or got one to give me! cheers 

I am totally zoned out now  cyclops 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

For the  ladies: just spent three hours looking for bags! Empty Re: For the ladies: just spent three hours looking for bags!

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:40 pm

Can't help you there. I don't like leather or suede bags.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

For the  ladies: just spent three hours looking for bags! Empty Re: For the ladies: just spent three hours looking for bags!

Post by eddie Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:43 pm

Well I just love bags in general really Raggs.

I actually feel quite light-headed though
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:50 pm

eddie wrote:In an online shopping frenzy!!  Shocked 

Really want a hobo style or duffle bag, must be leather or suede NOT black or tan

Let me be of service to you eddie.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-LEATHER-RED-DRAWSTRING-SHOULDER-DUFFLE-BAG-hippy-boho-festival-holiday-/151357760292?pt=UK_Vintage_Accessories&hash=item233da02324

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:53 pm

That's a lovely bag,not my style but very nice Smile 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:56 pm

This is really nice eddie

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Suede-Leather-Fringe-Tassle-Hand-Bag-Tan-Western-Shoulder-Hippy-Bag-/141083858244?pt=UK_Women_s_Handbags&hash=item20d940d544

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:05 pm

That one is lovely,I would buy that myself  ::D:: 

This is making me want a new handbag  lol! 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:05 pm

I bought this boho bag a couple of months ago, very large and roomy.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-BOHO-HIPPY-SLING-BAG-HIPPIE-BEACH-HANDBAG-SHOULDER-FESTIVAL-RRP-44-99-/231114347266?pt=UK_Women_s_Handbags&hash=item35cf7d1302

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:06 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:That one is lovely,I would buy that myself  ::D:: 

This is making me want a new handbag  lol! 

I know, its got me going too, bags and shoes I love looking for  Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:08 pm

This is my kind of bag  Cool 

http://www.tedbaker.com/uk/Womens/Accessories/Bags/AVELINE-Leather-tote-bag-Taupe/p/114759-28-TAUPE
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Can't help you there. I don't like leather or suede bags.

i don't like bags lol , i hate shopping too i only go shopping when i need something i couldn't spend hours walking about different shops it would bore me to tears  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:11 pm

harvesmom wrote:This is my kind of bag  Cool 

http://www.tedbaker.com/uk/Womens/Accessories/Bags/AVELINE-Leather-tote-bag-Taupe/p/114759-28-TAUPE

THAT is gorgeous! I love Ted Baker,i have a little purple clutch handbag by him with bows.

Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:13 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
harvesmom wrote:This is my kind of bag  Cool 

THAT is gorgeous! I love Ted Baker,i have a little purple clutch handbag by him with bows.

Its lovely isn't it, I have the small pink shopper bag, but that one is next on my list!
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:14 pm

This is divine.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Blue-beaded-fringe-bag-Monsoon-Accessorize-Hippie-Boho-Bohemian-Festival-/231282175861?pt=UK_Women_s_Handbags&hash=item35d97def75

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:16 pm

Christie wrote:This is divine.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Blue-beaded-fringe-bag-Monsoon-Accessorize-Hippie-Boho-Bohemian-Festival-/231282175861?pt=UK_Women_s_Handbags&hash=item35d97def75

Do you like this one Christie? What kind of bags do you like?

http://assets3.archetypes.com/sites/default/files/field/image/1389f15027b5b46c5eb3d7840ef36999.jpg

Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:19 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Christie wrote:This is divine.

Do you like this one Christie? What kind of bags do you like?

http://assets3.archetypes.com/sites/default/files/field/image/1389f15027b5b46c5eb3d7840ef36999.jpg

That one's just too pretty Fluffy, I do like posh bags and I have a few, depends on where I am going really. But I love the hippy boho style, shoes, bags, clothes etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:41 pm

Christie wrote:
eddie wrote:In an online shopping frenzy!!  Shocked 

Let me be of service to you eddie.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-LEATHER-RED-DRAWSTRING-SHOULDER-DUFFLE-BAG-hippy-boho-festival-holiday-/151357760292?pt=UK_Vintage_Accessories&hash=item233da02324

Now that is nice!!! I looked on ebay for hours too! Never saw that
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:42 pm

LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:

i don't like bags lol , i hate shopping too i only go shopping when i need something i couldn't spend hours walking about different shops it would bore me to tears  Razz 

I do like bags - rather too much tbh, just not leather or suede ones.  Razz 

In fact, I just gave a lot of bags to charity.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:44 pm

Christie definitely has the same style as me but I also like a posh bag.

I, going away twice this summer so I want, no...NEED a new bag, but can't find "the one"

Christie I've got the monsoon one, well it's similar and I don't want a cloth bag as they get too ruined when wet (by the pool or beach)
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Pfffff what about the Edds Charity?  :asboredas: 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:46 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Lol. Edds has enough bags and shoes ........
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Well good on you.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:50 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well good on you.

I had to do something with them all, so the charity did me a favour really.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Well good on you.

I had to do something with them all, so the charity did me a favour really.  Laughing 

Benefiting both ways. Wink
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:56 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Lol. Edds has enough bags and shoes ........

I do not!!! Pfffff!  Evil or Very Mad 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:58 pm

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Womens-Ladies-Crystal-Diamante-GLADIATOR-Summer-Sandals-Beach-Shoes-Party-Size-/141237434898?pt=UK_Women_s_Shoes&var=440328688826&hash=item20e2683a12

I have these shoes, if you want sparkly ones for hols you really need these, they are lovely and comfortable too!
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

That's a very nice thing to do Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:10 pm

harvesmom wrote:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Womens-Ladies-Crystal-Diamante-GLADIATOR-Summer-Sandals-Beach-Shoes-Party-Size-/141237434898?pt=UK_Women_s_Shoes&var=440328688826&hash=item20e2683a12

I have these shoes, if you want sparkly ones for hols you really need these, they are lovely and comfortable too!

Nice but I have just bought some silver sandals for about 50 quid and I don't think I can con my OH into buying me another pair  Sad 

I am looking for some really strappy roman sandals though! I like the ones that go right up to your knees.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:10 pm

I bought a pair of Reebok flip flops similar to these in Florida back in 2005 for $5 and i have worn them every year since and they are still going strong lol , it's the best $5 i ever spent  Razz 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Reebok-Easytone-Flip-Womens-Fitness-Toning-Flip-Flops-Various-Colours-Sizes-DD01-/290961741457?pt=UK_Women_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item43beabd691

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:12 pm

eddie wrote:
harvesmom wrote:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Womens-Ladies-Crystal-Diamante-GLADIATOR-Summer-Sandals-Beach-Shoes-Party-Size-/141237434898?pt=UK_Women_s_Shoes&var=440328688826&hash=item20e2683a12

Nice but I have just bought some silver sandals for about 50 quid and I don't think I can con my OH into buying me another pair  Sad 

I am looking for some really strappy roman sandals though! I like the ones that go right up to your knees.

You going on holiday edds ?

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:14 pm

eddie wrote:

Good grief, think of the tan lines!!!!
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:25 pm

harvesmom wrote:
eddie wrote:

Good grief, think of the tan lines!!!!

Well I'd wear them after my stonking tan  Cool 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:26 pm

eddie wrote:

Yes Vod, for a week on a boat then Majorca to a family hotel with a few great pools and a lovely complex.
Can't bloody wait  cheers 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:32 pm

eddie wrote:

Yes Vod, for a week on a boat then Majorca to a family hotel with a few great pools and a lovely complex.

very nice edds , hope you have a fab time x

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:38 pm

eddie wrote:

Well I'm taming my moody 13 year old so...... :ashmmmas: 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:38 pm

This is nice

http://www.johnlewis.com/jigsaw-monica-suede-duffel-bag/p1365283?colour=Blue
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:49 pm

eddie wrote:

oh no the teenage years good luck with that edds x

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:52 pm

eddie wrote:

oh no the teenage years good luck with that edds x

It's very tiring  Sad 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:16 am

^as regards the OP my question is why?????????

I have 1 at a time....cheap, roomy, shoulder strap, zip and black.....it will last me 2 years then I buy a similar one Smile

friends will start talking about bag designers and I'll be all like "who?"

but hey girls knock yourselves out Cool
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:46 am

Cass wrote:^as regards the OP my question is why?????????

I have 1 at a time....cheap,  roomy,  shoulder strap, zip and black.....it will last me 2 years then I buy a similar one Smile

Im with you Cass. I have a big f.o purple one for work to carry all the files I have to cart about and a black shoulder bag for out of work

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:29 am

Because I'm a bagaholic nems and Cass...that's why!!  affraid 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:54 pm

eddie wrote:Because I'm a bagaholic nems and Cass...that's why!!  affraid 

there is therapy for that lol x
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:57 pm

Nems wrote:
Cass wrote:^as regards the OP my question is why?????????

I have 1 at a time....cheap,  roomy,  shoulder strap, zip and black.....it will last me 2 years then I buy a similar one Smile

Im with you Cass. I have a big f.o purple one for work to carry all the files I have to cart about and a black shoulder bag for out of work

I have a little weaved thing for my diary and files and Mr. C bought me this cute insulated bag yesterday for my lunch and drinks since I don't gave a fridge at the new place. am trying to convince him I need a small microwave but so far no luck xxxx
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:29 pm

Pffffff. I couldn't live with one bag!!
What if you're wearing shoes that dont match??  Shocked 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down