NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated)

2 posters

Go down

In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) Empty In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:30 pm

In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) 10500470_746829322025414_5126814393309425572_n
Cape Town South Africa

In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) BsyIVSjCQAEK_ot
Maldives

In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) 10551057_733917563330994_579417373500972123_n
Chile

In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) Bs0ms6MCcAAErWD
Jordan

In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) BsyOnF6CQAAP8dH
Madrid Spain

In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) BsaqOUcIAAAjc3k.jpg-france
Metz France

In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) BstoWlKCAAI6AeG
Washinton DC

In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) Screen-shot-2014-07-13-at-3.29.31-PM
San Francisco

In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) Gaza_demo
Ottawa Canada

In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) Bsff6EQIgAAOqlL
Tunisia

In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) Sweden-BsW-Vd6CEAAJDNI
Stockholm Sweden

In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) BsXq0MYCUAEsWZA.jpg-chicago
Chicago USA

In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) BscDtoWCQAATDZW
Paris

Glasgow, Tokyo, London, Greece, Norway, Edinburgh, Iceland, Columbus Ohio, Milan, Seattle, Argentina, Sydney Australia, Columbia, Germany, Houston, Montreal, Dublin, Rome, LA, Austria ....................................

That's about a third of the way down the page.

http://mondoweiss.net/2014/07/worldwide-protest-israeli.html

All over the world, people are protesting and recognising what Israel is doing.

Back to top Go down

In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) Empty Re: In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:33 pm

World wide protest at the genocide that is happening.

Back to top Go down

In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) Empty Re: In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:00 pm

And how many for the 9000 children that have been killed in Syria?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:54 pm

Sassy wrote:World wide protest at the genocide that is happening.

Nope according to some they are just defending themselves!!!!!!!!!

Ffs
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:59 pm

Rolling Eyes 

Some people are just too stupid to think for themselves and swallow all the propaganda and come back for seconds.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:00 pm

Sassy wrote:Rolling Eyes 

Some people are just too stupid to think for themselves and swallow all the propaganda and come back for seconds.

The media is controlled by Zionists.

If you want to be a sheep then theres not much hope for you!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:05 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Sassy wrote:Rolling Eyes 

The media is controlled by Zionists.

If you want to be a sheep then theres not much hope for you!

I feel so sorry for all those Jewish people fighting against this, they are so ashamed of the Israeli Government government and so worried about how it has been taken over by the most extreme elements. And there are so many of them out there shouting about this. They have my respect, it must be so hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:06 pm

I have a Jewish doctor who fights openly for the Palestinians on my facebook

He is threatened daily by them
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:14 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:I have a Jewish doctor who fights openly for the Palestinians on my facebook

He is threatened daily by them

Good for him. But at least he is in this county, in Israel the way they are treated is horrifying.

Shocking and Horrific Footage: Zionist Crimes Against Jewish People

Zionist Israeli Thugs are beating up and using tasers on members of the Orthodox Neturei Karta.

Consistent with fundamental Jewish beliefs, some of these protesters often take part in demonstrations, side by side with Palestinians, against the State of Israel and its inhuman policies toward the Palestinian people.” The apparent strategy of using organized violence through private security personnel against these peaceful protesters is only one of many tactics used by the State of Israel to intimidate and discourage further protests. The police were nowhere to be found at the time or even hours after the melee. Several Rabbis and children were attacked with electric stun gun devices and knives, requiring some to be hospitalized.

Among the injured were Rabbi Leibl Deutsch and Rabbi Yisroel Rothchild, both of Jerusalem who were stabbed in the lower back and leg respectively. The Jewish cemetery at the heart of the incident dates back to the Second Temple era, over 2000 years ago.Some of the caves that comprise the cemetery have been destroyed as a result of the ongoing highway work and there are heightened fears of further desecration as the highway project continues unabated.

http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2011/06/23/zionist-thugs-beating-up-jewish-rabbis-video/

There are pictures and videos of it. If they do that to their own people that oppose them, are we surprised by what they do to the people of Gaza.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:30 am

Didge wrote:And how many for the 9000 children that have been killed in Syria?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:37 am

Didge wrote:

And?????

THIS IS A GAZA THREAD

DONT DEFLECT YOU DICKHEAD
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:39 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:

And?????

THIS IS A GAZA THREAD

Ah abuse when confronted with some home truths, this is a thread which I am pointing out the hypocrisy over where 9000 children have died through the hands of a bloody conflict so where is the protests over doing something about all these innocent children dying?
It shows these protests are nothing but hypocritical, so again what protests have been made?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:42 am

Didge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

And?????

THIS IS A GAZA THREAD

Ah abuse when confronted with some home truths, this is a thread which I am pointing out the hypocrisy over where 9000 children have died through the hands of a bloody

conflict so where is the protests over doing something about all these innocent children dying?
It shows these protests are nothing but hypocritical, so again what protests have been made?  

Lololol

No, abuse because you are a fuckin Hypocrite Didge

You can't debate about Palestine so you bring another country to deflect. You have the sheer cheek to tell others off when they do the same! But oh no no
One can say the same to you!

Tut tut tut
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:45 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:

Ah abuse when confronted with some home truths, this is a thread which I am pointing out the hypocrisy over where 9000 children have died through the hands of a bloody conflict so where is the protests over doing something about all these innocent children dying?

Lololol

No, abuse because you are a fuckin Hypocrite Didge

You can't debate about Palestine so you bring another country to deflect. You have the sheet cheek to tell others off when they do the same! But oh no no
One can say the same to you!

Tut tut tut

More infantile abuse when faced with real difficult questions which shows hypocrisy.
I do debate about Palestine, I am going on about nations where some people are protesting and yet fail to protest at other areas in the world where thousands of children die which you now deflect away from answering by talking about me.

So again , why have there not been countless protests

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:47 am

Start another thread about then you hypocrite

Isn't that what you tell others who do the same?

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:50 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:Start another thread about then you hypocrite

Isn't that what you tell others who do the same?

No thanks and yet more infantile abuse, I am showing how hypocritical it is on this thread and you do not run this forum!
I think it is very apt to point this out here to show why to me those protesting are utter hypocrites by not showing the same zeal for all such events around the world

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:19 pm

And the thousands killed by ISIS in Iraq, or the beheadings carried out by Islamist militants all over the world, the honour killings, the hangings and stonings, so many deaths caused by fundamentalist Islam yet not a peep from these protestors. You could be forgiven for thinking they're pro Islamist, like the UAF over here who help Islamist thugs to rip up wreaths on War memorials and attack anyone who disagrees with them.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:26 pm

The Puzzler wrote:
And the thousands killed by ISIS in Iraq, or the beheadings carried out by Islamist militants all over the world, the honour killings, the hangings and stonings, so many deaths caused by fundamentalist Islam yet not a peep from these protestors. You could be forgiven for thinking they're pro Islamist, like the UAF over here who help Islamist thugs to rip up wreaths on War memorials and attack anyone who disagrees with them.

Not all UAF are extreme and not all EDL are extreme, and most UAF just counter those with extremist views, which I back, where I am against any extremism, be it left or right or religious.
But on other points I agree, where is the same zeal and passion against what happens in these places, where crimes against humanity are done on a far greater scale, only today thousands of Christians have fled Mosul, which had one of the oldest Christian communities in the world, where now none are left. Where is the outrage at them being displaced, is taking their lands and homes forced to flee or they would be executed if they do convert or pay a tax?
Many Innocent Muslims are facing far greater threats in and persecution in some of these Muslims lands and yet it fails to drive the same outrage

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:35 pm

Didge wrote:
The Puzzler wrote:

Not all UAF are extreme and not all EDL are extreme, and most UAF just counter those with extremist views, which I back, where I am against any extremism, be it left or right or religious.
But on other points I agree, where is the same zeal and passion against what happens in these places, where crimes against humanity are done on a far greater scale, only today thousands of Christians have fled Mosul, which had one of the oldest Christian communities in the world, where now none are left. Where is the outrage at them being displaced, is taking their lands and homes forced to flee or they would be executed if they do convert or pay a tax?
Many Innocent Muslims are facing far greater threats in and persecution in some of these Muslims lands and yet it fails to drive the same outrage
That'll be because it's other Muslims persecuting them, not Jews. The left couldn't give a toss about the many Christians and minority Islamic sects like Alawites and Ahmadis persecuted all over the Muslim world.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:43 pm

The Puzzler wrote:
Didge wrote:

That'll be because it's other Muslims persecuting them, not Jews. The left couldn't give a toss about the many Christians and minority Islamic sects like Alawites and Ahmadis persecuted all over the Muslim world.

Sadly though many innocent Muslims are suffering as well, in fact the vast majority of Muslims are victims of terrorism, which is why I am concerned and at odds when people are so vocal on Israel they seem to be near silent on these problems. If you are aghast at any of these problems and are very vocal and want to do something, you stand up and be counted against them all.
Again I want the fighting to stop in Gaza and I want peace there and for both peoples to reconcile, and as I have stated countless times the arguments over who does right an wrong have accomplished nothing and when people outside this conflict, who are the first to advocate not getting involved in other conflicts, contradict themselves and want to involve themselves, it just creates further problems, where to me I am seeing such hate posted if you disagree, where there is something very fundamentally wrong with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down