NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fracking should be restricted to the NE of England says Tory peer

Go down

Fracking should be restricted to the NE of England says Tory peer Empty Fracking should be restricted to the NE of England says Tory peer

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:59 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23508595

What a complete moron!

Funny though! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Fracking should be restricted to the NE of England says Tory peer Empty Re: Fracking should be restricted to the NE of England says Tory peer

Post by Adrian Messenger Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:27 pm

I'd like to propose that it is trialed under the Houses of Parliament first of all.
Adrian Messenger
Adrian Messenger
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Fracking should be restricted to the NE of England says Tory peer Empty Re: Fracking should be restricted to the NE of England says Tory peer

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:39 pm

Adrian Messenger wrote:I'd like to propose that it is trialed under the Houses of Parliament first of all.  

Very good idea!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:43 pm

Very funny that he thinks that the NE is desolate though having my family living there i know that it isn't perhaps he was referring to the outer Hebrides or somewhere like that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down