NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

£30 GRAND ?????????????????????????????'There are hookers in Cannes who charge $30,000 a night': Chrissy Teigen reveals models make extra cash in the South of France as high-class prostitutes

3 posters

Go down

£30 GRAND ?????????????????????????????'There are hookers in Cannes who charge $30,000 a night': Chrissy Teigen reveals models make extra cash in the South of France as high-class prostitutes Empty £30 GRAND ?????????????????????????????'There are hookers in Cannes who charge $30,000 a night': Chrissy Teigen reveals models make extra cash in the South of France as high-class prostitutes

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:11 am

Chrissy Teigen has a highly lucrative modeling career, but she says others in her industry have resorted to picking up work as high-end prostitutes.

'Did you know there are hookers in Cannes who charge $30,000 a night?' the 28-year-old told Du Jour magazine in a new interview.

She adds: 'A lot of models go there to make their side money. I’m definitely not worth $30,000. I don’t really have much to offer.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2693224/There-hookers-Cannes-charge-30-000-night-Chrissy-Teigen-reveals-models-make-extra-cash-South-France-high-class-prostitutes.html#ixzz37cYpi4PO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Bloody hell this is shocking  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

£30 GRAND ?????????????????????????????'There are hookers in Cannes who charge $30,000 a night': Chrissy Teigen reveals models make extra cash in the South of France as high-class prostitutes Empty Re: £30 GRAND ?????????????????????????????'There are hookers in Cannes who charge $30,000 a night': Chrissy Teigen reveals models make extra cash in the South of France as high-class prostitutes

Post by nicko Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:18 am

Sexy, I am available for £1-50 a night,please let me know if this is too much.Discounts can be arranged for block bookings!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

£30 GRAND ?????????????????????????????'There are hookers in Cannes who charge $30,000 a night': Chrissy Teigen reveals models make extra cash in the South of France as high-class prostitutes Empty Re: £30 GRAND ?????????????????????????????'There are hookers in Cannes who charge $30,000 a night': Chrissy Teigen reveals models make extra cash in the South of France as high-class prostitutes

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:21 am

nicko wrote:Sexy, I am available for £1-50 a night,please let me know if this is too much.Discounts can be arranged for block bookings!

Hahaha! Nicko

Seriously I cannot get my head around this! Why would you pay that amount of money?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:52 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
nicko wrote:Sexy, I am available for £1-50 a night,please let me know if this is too much.Discounts can be arranged for block bookings!

Hahaha! Nicko

Seriously I cannot get my head around this! Why would you pay that amount of money?

It's all relative isn't it?

If £30,000 is nothing to you, you spend it like it's nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:30 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Hahaha! Nicko

It's all relative isn't it?

If £30,000 is nothing to you, you spend it like it's nothing.

Suppose so
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:35 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Chrissy Teigen has a highly lucrative modeling career, but she says others in her industry have resorted to picking up work as high-end prostitutes.

'Did you know there are hookers in Cannes who charge $30,000 a night?' the 28-year-old told Du Jour magazine in a new interview.

She adds: 'A lot of models go there to make their side money. I’m definitely not worth $30,000. I don’t really have much to offer.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2693224/There-hookers-Cannes-charge-30-000-night-Chrissy-Teigen-reveals-models-make-extra-cash-South-France-high-class-prostitutes.html#ixzz37cYpi4PO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Bloody hell this is shocking  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked 

whats so shocking about it???

are you under charging???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:39 pm

Must piss you off they charge you twice as much and have to put a bag over your head Smelly.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:49 pm

30,0000???!!

I'm off to Cannes!! Sod my morals!  Razz 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:08 pm

eddie wrote:30,0000???!!

Oh no need to pay that much eddie - you can have my wife for 10,000!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:26 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
eddie wrote:30,0000???!!

Hahahahahahaha
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:47 pm

eddie wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Hahahahahahaha

Well that's how much she charges him, she might be cheaper for you  Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:49 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Hahahahahahaha

Well that's how much she charges him, she might be cheaper for you  Wink 

Cool 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down