NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So it this going to be a new rule?

+5
Original Quill
Eilzel
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
eddie
9 posters

Go down

So it this going to be a new rule? Empty So it this going to be a new rule?

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:28 pm

I only went to the shop, come back to another locked thread.
Is it now a rule that no threads with left wing or right wing in the title allowed?

Back to top Go down

So it this going to be a new rule? Empty Re: So it this going to be a new rule?

Post by eddie Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:32 pm

I am not sure why Ben felt the need to lock that thread tbh?
He blamed Andy but it only descended into nastiness when certain people started.

In no way at all was Andy's thread title to blame IMO.

Bee was out of order for calling to have sassy euthanised too.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:34 pm

Agree
Complete cop out to blame Andy
Anyway if a thread title is a problem it can be changed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:40 pm

I'm making this site a lot simpler on myself these days and when you start acting like children, I'm just locking the threads.

So it this going to be a new rule? Hammock4543erva
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:43 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I'm making this site a lot simpler on myself these days and when you start acting like children, I'm just locking the threads.

Oh right dont blame you to be honest just confused because you said

The shit-stirring here began with BigAndy's title. Come on, he knew what he was doing and what the effect would be, he wanted this and is loving it.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:52 pm

Ben you did make that seem as if Andy's thread title was to blame and there was nothing wrong with the first few posts at all.

It wasn't the thread title that was the problem, was it?
Please go back and read it again.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:06 pm

People weren't arguing about the thread title, so I think it was a bit unfair to blame Andy.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:People weren't arguing about the thread title, so I think it was a bit unfair to blame Andy.

Yep. In a nut shell Raggs.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:04 pm

This is ridiculous - i've just gone and looked at my locked thread and only now realised what Benji-boy said.

WTF??

So Benji-boy, like the extreme left wing militants who silence people who want to protest by turning up and starting fights, those on here can silence me whenever they want by popping on to my thread and telling people to eff off, calling them c u n ts and generally promoting the killing of other posters?

Wow, seems you don't really have this discipline thing mastered yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:23 pm

Ah, Benji-boy, there you are!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:01 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:This is ridiculous - i've just gone and looked at my locked thread and only now realised what Benji-boy said.

WTF??

So Benji-boy, like the extreme left wing militants who silence  people who want to protest by turning up and starting fights, those on here can silence me whenever they want by popping on to my thread and telling people to eff off, calling them c u n ts and generally promoting the killing of other posters?

that's how they work Andy , it used to happen on ado and sky when someone they didn't like they would pm each other and all complain and the more complaints sky and ado got then that sorted the problem out the same thing here .

vod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:23 pm

LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:This is ridiculous - i've just gone and looked at my locked thread and only now realised what Benji-boy said.

WTF??

So Benji-boy, like the extreme left wing militants who silence  people who want to protest by turning up and starting fights, those on here can silence me whenever they want by popping on to my thread and telling people to eff off, calling them c u n ts and generally promoting the killing of other posters?

that's how they work Andy , it used to happen on ado and sky when someone they didn't like they would pm each other and all complain and the more complaints sky and ado got then that sorted the problem out the same thing here .

vod

Hmmm interesting vod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:33 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I'm making this site a lot simpler on myself these days and when you start acting like children, I'm just locking the threads.

Best policy to have, if threads get out of line, then they should be locked, then people will learn to act like adults in a place where they are after all still guests.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:13 pm

I've not been posting much of late, been busy but have looked in a few times. Come on people give Ben a breaj, he didn't blame BA squarely he just said it started due to the Thread title, which it did, it was clearly intended to start people off on the wrong foot, at achirved its egfect.

This isn't a public service, if the easiest way to nip the shit in the bud is to lock the thread then I get that- although clearly that has created more shit here...
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:17 pm

Eilzel wrote:I've not been posting much of late, been busy but have looked in a few times. Come on people give Ben a breaj, he didn't blame BA squarely he just said it started due to the Thread title, which it did, it was clearly intended to start people off on the wrong foot, at achirved its egfect.

This isn't a public service, if the easiest way to nip the shit in the bud is to lock the thread then I get that- although clearly that has created more shit here...

I think you'll find it all started here:

Re: The Left Wing Elated About Boys Death
Post by Sassy Yesterday at 17:28

LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:
very cruel

Don't know how you have the gall.

Now, go and actually read the thread, Eli.

And, what about all the other threads, if Benji-girl is telling the truth?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:20 pm

I did read the thread Andy, the title was clearly written to provoke.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:22 pm

Also, Benji-girl posted a perfectly reasonable question on the thread at 18:16 - there was no mention of the thread being unacceptable at that time.

Unfortunately, after much more abuse by plenty of other posters towards each other, he closed the thread 2 hours later - blaming me and my thread.

Please go and read it, from the start - perfect thread until the usual lot can't help themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:41 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Also, Benji-girl posted a perfectly reasonable question on the thread at 18:16 - there was no mention of the thread being unacceptable at that time.

Unfortunately, after much more abuse by plenty of other posters towards each other, he closed the thread 2 hours later - blaming me and my thread.

Please go and read it, from the start - perfect thread until the usual lot can't help themselves.

Who is Benji girl?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:42 pm

Nems wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:Also, Benji-girl posted a perfectly reasonable question on the thread at 18:16 - there was no mention of the thread being unacceptable at that time.

Who is Benji girl?

It's one of my names for the admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:02 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Nems wrote:

Who is Benji girl?

Ah ok sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:02 pm

WTF??

Victim posturing will get you nowhere, andy. You've got plenty of cohorts who pop up for you. Take a look. And I'm happy we've got a robust right-wing.

We all know where this came from. Phil kept getting bounced and let back on and, out of kindness, Ben was looking for a sign or symptom that would foretell if a bad thread was coming. He finally settled on any post that targets a named individual. If someone is named, it's a targeted thread...three-quarters of those are bullying or hate threads. Now don't you agree, that's a pretty good sign that some shit-stirring is coming up?

It's imperfect, but it's pretty good. At least Ben is looking for peace. WTF are you doing andy, 'cept shit -stirring?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Cass Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:49 pm

ADMIN GET RID OF THIS

PHIL SHUT THE HELL UP YOU LOSER
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:51 pm

Phil, FGS!!!!! What the hell do you think you are playing at!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:54 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

clown 

L'IL ANDY just has to prove to the rest of us what a brain-dead witless Girly_man he is at heart...

IF he wants sassy banned, why doesn't he grow a pair ~ and just come on out and say it..

CHICKEN hearted little stirrer, he is !    Laughing

Why would i want Sassy banned?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:58 am

Just can't stop playing the persecuted, innocent little victim here, can you, Candy?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:21 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Just can't stop playing the persecuted, innocent little victim here, can you, Candy?

Oi, watch it boy, or i'll be forced to make you cry and issue another apology lol

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:02 pm

Candy>>>>>

lol Perfect name for you there Wink
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:14 pm

I don't see what all the fuss is about. Surely a controversial eye-catching title is like a good business advert, it brings customers in. From there on you can pick and choose whether to stay/buy, or clear off somewhere else.

As most of you know I'm against religion and have started topics with controversial titles, it brought members in and discussions ensued, that's what it's all about, surely.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down