NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which News broadcasters do you trust or not trust....

2 posters

Go down

Which News broadcasters do you trust or not trust.... Empty Which News broadcasters do you trust or not trust....

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:00 pm

As giving credible and honest information?,in regards to anything?...

Often we hear folk arguing that this or that happened or did not happen , like events in Israel, but if we ourselves are not there to witness things then how do we knows information is as close to real events as possible?...

By past experience I tend to trust the BBC, Reuters, Sky and Al Jazeera...I'm not saying that even by error , some of these News organisations haven't given out the wrong information from time to time....

But I think they are probably come of the most credible sources of information...aren't they all supposed to be though?...most probably are credible.

I would much rather wait to hear a news report from the like of the BBC than pretend or try to make out I know the situation on a news story better than the News organisation itself... as some forums do have some members where what they say must be the way it happened or is happening Laughing ...which I find a taddy-showwaddy-waddy-cringeworthy , ken!

Back to top Go down

Which News broadcasters do you trust or not trust.... Empty Re: Which News broadcasters do you trust or not trust....

Post by Andy Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:17 pm

Sky and the BBC are sound Internet news channels, I use their phone apps every day.
The Fail is pretty untrustworthy, making up stories to suit it's rw political agenda and having an entertainment editorial prelidiction for paedophilia, obsessing with side boob shots of young girls in dresses and bikinis.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Which News broadcasters do you trust or not trust.... Empty Re: Which News broadcasters do you trust or not trust....

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:44 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Sky and the BBC are sound Internet news channels, I use their phone apps every day.
The Fail is pretty untrustworthy,  making up stories to suit it's rw political agenda and having an entertainment editorial prelidiction for paedophilia,  obsessing with side boob shots of young girls in dresses and bikinis.

I agree Andy, the DM often resembles the Sunday Sport and is one of those News groups who print then think...at best.

It's also a news group who exaggerate things about those on benefits and who actively encourage people to turn on those on benefits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:47 pm

Don't know that I would trust any completely, prefer to cross reference to see who is making it up and who isn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:49 pm

quote="Sassy"]Don't know that I would trust any completely, prefer to cross reference to see who is making it up and who isn't.[/quote]

I tend to find that both BBC and Sky are almost word for word Sass, that's what I've found anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:13 pm

I find Al Jazeera gives a different perspective and covers issues that you don't hear about anywhere else, so I like that as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:04 pm

BBC pick what they want you to know and they're controlled by the big guns so I wouldn't bother trusting much of what they say.

I think channel 4 news is best, and Sky aren't bad
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:19 pm

eddie wrote:BBC pick what they want you to know and they're controlled by the big guns so I  wouldn't bother trusting much of what they say.

I think channel 4 news is best, and Sky aren't bad

Like Channel 4 as well, often discusses news not raised on other channels.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:09 pm

none of them they all only show us what they are told

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:51 pm

Tend to use Sky and BBC News but I read a variety of sites.  It's interesting to read the spin put on the same stories, I guess the important part is recognising it and not reading in blind faith Which News broadcasters do you trust or not trust.... Paper10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:11 pm

I trust all of them to report the news, you just have to be intelligent enough to be able to separate that from their organisations agenda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:12 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:I trust all of them to report the news, you just have to be intelligent enough to be able to separate that from their organisations agenda.

Absolutely Andy Which News broadcasters do you trust or not trust.... Thumbs17

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:36 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:I trust all of them to report the news, you just have to be intelligent enough to be able to separate that from their organisations agenda.

I want Morgan Freeman to read me the news. I believe everything that dude tells me  cheers 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down