NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magaluf Girl Filmed In 'Mamading' Video 'Forgiven' By Religious Parents

3 posters

Go down

Magaluf Girl Filmed In 'Mamading' Video 'Forgiven' By Religious Parents Empty Magaluf Girl Filmed In 'Mamading' Video 'Forgiven' By Religious Parents

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:33 pm

The teenage girl who was filmed performing sex acts on multiple men on a bar crawl in Spain has been forgiven by her devoutly-Christian parents, it has been reported.
The 18-year-old from Northern Ireland, who is seen fellating 24 men in the two-and-half-minute long video shot in Magaluf, was described as a victim by a friend of her deeply religious family.
Reports suggested the girl believed she could win a free holiday if she went through with the video, but this turned out to be a cheap drink called a "Holiday".
The friend of the family, who are reportedly born-again Christians, said the girl had been "a victim, a target of evil, of wickedness" who was "led astray in a vulnerable moment".

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/07/05/magaluf-girl-filmed-mamading-forgiven_n_5559785.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Magaluf Girl Filmed In 'Mamading' Video 'Forgiven' By Religious Parents Empty Re: Magaluf Girl Filmed In 'Mamading' Video 'Forgiven' By Religious Parents

Post by eddie Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:46 pm

Well they had it forgive her really didn't they?

Trouble is by calling her a victim they are saying what she did was ok.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Magaluf Girl Filmed In 'Mamading' Video 'Forgiven' By Religious Parents Empty Re: Magaluf Girl Filmed In 'Mamading' Video 'Forgiven' By Religious Parents

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:26 pm

Didn't Jesus once say, "Let he among us who would not orally gratify two-dozen strangers for a free vacation cast the first stone"?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:37 pm

I think there has to be some sort of Psychological issue with young girls willing to do this for free drinks...

As sad and shameful as it is, I know they are choosing to do this , but deep down they must have almost zero confidence in themselves and perhaps have had a very unstable and insecure upbringing, I'm not just looking for excuses for them as I know what they do is so shameful and cheap, but normal , balanced and happy enough people just don't do this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:41 am

I wonder why her friends didn't take her to one side and explain that the men using her (who the press seem to be giving a free pass here) don't respect her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:40 am

Probably the old toxic mix of peer pressure and the desire of the young to prove they're "grown up." People have exploited it for a long time, from grooming to sending young men off to war.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:44 pm

lovedust wrote:
I wonder why her friends didn't take her to one side and explain that the men using her (who the press seem to be giving a free pass here) don't respect her?

quite. its all about naming and shaming her (and quite frankly I really have no sympathy for her) but what about the 24 guys? their behaviour was just as disgusting. sadly some will view their behaviour as all right get in there lads which is so WRONG and others will view hers as in big deal no one forced her or she can do what she wants.....its those kinds of attitudes that lead to this stuff happening. as if being on holiday lets you off from personal responsibility.

they all need a good slapping.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:13 pm

Cass wrote:
lovedust wrote:

quite. its all about naming and shaming her (and quite frankly I really have no sympathy for her) but what about the 24 guys? their behaviour was just as disgusting. sadly some will view their behaviour as all right get in there lads which is so WRONG and others will view hers as in big deal no one forced her or she can do what she wants.....its those kinds of attitudes that lead to this stuff happening. as if being on holiday lets you off from personal responsibility.

Couldn't agree more!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:04 pm

Cass wrote:
lovedust wrote:

I think it's the sign of the times sadly.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:18 pm

eddie wrote:
Cass wrote:

indeed but I lived in Cyprus from 1999-2002 and it was going on everywhere eds.....I guess its the social media aspect that wasn't there before.

I mean come on we've all done stupid ass things before when young and drunk or stoned but never to the point of this - nowhere near in fact
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:22 pm

That's why I think more often than not that something bad has happened in those girls lives, or have had maybe not so good an up ringing...

Of course,there will be some who choose to do this for the 'fun' of it I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:24 pm

no JD I think its more to do with a I'm on holiday and it doesn't count and besides nobody can tell me what to do so go f*** yourself attitude.

like I said I saw it happening 15 years ago.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:30 pm

Cass wrote:no JD I think its more to do with a I'm on holiday and it doesn't count and besides nobody can tell me what to do so go f*** yourself attitude.

like I said I saw it happening 15 years ago.

..I think that's most certainly the case with many Cass...but there is one thing I never try to find reasons for are people, who murder who say they have had a hard life/upbringing...many have but do not go out and kill innocent people ...

As much as people can be affected by events in their lives or shit upbringings , I just never buy into that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:38 pm

Joy Division wrote:I think there has to be some sort of Psychological issue with young girls willing to do this for free drinks...

As sad and shameful as it is, I know they are choosing to do this , but deep down they must have almost zero confidence in themselves and perhaps have had a very unstable and insecure upbringing, I'm not just looking for excuses for them as I  know what they do is so shameful and cheap, but normal , balanced and happy enough people just don't do this.

You've obviously never travelled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:43 pm

Good evening Folks.

Ladies & gents,things like this have been going on from the year dot.So why all the fuss?

You've heard of orgies haven't you? Lot's of people having sex with lot's of people.

It's a lot of fuss about nothing new,except she was daft enough to do it on camera.

Get over yourselves & may I suggest you 'think' less about your sexual fantasies & 'do' more about them.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:06 pm

Cass wrote:
eddie wrote:

indeed but I lived in Cyprus from 1999-2002 and it was going on everywhere eds.....I guess its the social media aspect that wasn't there before.

I mean come on we've all done stupid ass things before when young and drunk or stoned but never to the point of this - nowhere near in fact

No Cass, I was always a one-man-only-girl cheers: 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:07 pm

Shady wrote:Good evening Folks.

Ladies & gents,things like this have been going on from the year dot.So why all the fuss?

You've heard of orgies haven't you? Lot's of people having sex with lot's of people.

It's a lot of fuss about nothing new,except she was daft enough to do it on camera.

Get over yourselves & may I suggest you 'think' less about your sexual fantasies & 'do' more about them.

Set yourself freeeeee!  cheers 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:22 pm

Shady wrote:
Joy Division wrote:I think there has to be some sort of Psychological issue with young girls willing to do this for free drinks...

As sad and shameful as it is, I know they are choosing to do this , but deep down they must have almost zero confidence in themselves and perhaps have had a very unstable and insecure upbringing, I'm not just looking for excuses for them as I  know what they do is so shameful and cheap, but normal , balanced and happy enough people just don't do this.

You've obviously never travelled.

I have Shady, but being a family bloke and a non drinker, just not into the nightlife hotspots or any seedy areas.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:25 pm

I went to Bulgaria a few years back, some of you may remember because I came back with a broken and dislocated finger and suffered a miscarriage from the fall....
Anyway, we were in a hotel right on the beach, lovely place, but just round the corner, when you left the promenade bit, there were strip joints.
I always though that was bad considering it was a family hotel etc
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:32 pm

eddie wrote:I went to Bulgaria a few years back, some of you may remember because I came back with a broken and dislocated finger and suffered a miscarriage from the fall....
Anyway, we were in a hotel right on the beach, lovely place, but just round the corner, when you left the promenade bit, there were strip joints.

I'm really sorry to hear that Eddie, my wife miscarried twice, even though I'm a bloke I can relate a bit too that with the sadness it brings....

Your totally right, it's bang out of order having a family hotel in an area like that with strip joints,

When we travelled back to Lanzarote back in November, there was lassie on the beach topless when I had my kids with me!!, some might say harmless but it's extremely uncomfortable, especially as the kids were with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:42 pm

Joy Division wrote:
eddie wrote:I went to Bulgaria a few years back, some of you may remember because I came back with a broken and dislocated finger and suffered a miscarriage from the fall....

I'm really sorry to hear that Eddie, my wife miscarried twice, even though I'm a bloke I can relate a bit too that with the sadness it brings....

Your totally right, it's bang out of order  having a family hotel in an area like that with strip joints,

When we travelled back to Lanzarote back in November, there was lassie on the beach topless when I had my kids with me!!, some might say harmless but it's extremely  uncomfortable, especially as the kids were with me.

It's ok JD I've spoken to you before about miscarriages and your wife etc.
we are blessed when we have children.

I have a 13 year old now and when we go abroad later this year his eyes will be all hanging out I reckon lol
I'm terrible though! I'll say to my OH "wow hasn't she got nice boobs!"
And he blushes as he's quite shy hahahahahaha

I think I have nice boobs but I won't get my twangers out in public.
My son would kill me  Evil or Very Mad 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:34 am

eddie wrote:
Cass wrote:

No Cass, I was always a one-man-only-girl cheers: 

well lets just say that Amsterdam was tame compared to this and it was all free to view.....quite often we would have to step over people lying on the pavement .....or memorably oncne had to duck under our dinner table in the restaurant (a nice one) when 2 tables of people (I think frlm Liverpool) started a fight and chairs were flying - bit like the scene in Bridget Jones - the police came. the owners didn't charge us.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:55 am

Shady wrote:Good evening Folks.

Great advice, Shady.

So uh ... how you doin'?

::D:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down