NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hooray for KD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+2
gerber
SEXY MAMA
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hooray for KD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Hooray for KD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:18 pm

Bless his little cottons, Internet was up but would not let me link to anywhere, gave him a call and he fixed it remotely for me. And yes, I absolutely trust him, he's THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Hooray for KD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Hooray for KD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:20 pm

Working fine KD, you're a flippin genius!

Back to top Go down

Hooray for KD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Hooray for KD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:25 pm

Sassy wrote:Working fine KD, you're a flipping genius!
Thanks, but I am no genius.it took me about 30 seconds as you know

And if you could not fix that then other claims about your abilities with a computer are just pure fiction  

As computer skills go i would give you a 2/20 ....and i am being generous Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:28 pm

I know, I'm useless, best thing I can do is put the AVG Security checks on, oh, and I can defrag!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:33 pm

Sassy wrote:I know, I'm useless, best thing I can do is put the AVG Security checks on, oh, and I can defrag!  

Sassy, they were bloody born that way and you know it!

Even the church can't defrag them, no matter what they say!

Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:58 pm

Well done
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:01 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Well done

He was flippin brilliant, sorted it in minutes and I could see what he was doing all the time so I could sort it myself if it happened again.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:03 pm

Sassy wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:Well done

He was flippin brilliant, sorted it in minutes and I could see what he was doing all the time so I could sort it myself if it happened again.

That is brilliant.

I bet he is blushing now lol
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:08 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Sassy wrote:

That is brilliant.

Bet he is, he's not one for self aggrandisement !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:35 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Sassy wrote:

That is brilliant.

A little Laughing  Embarassed 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:55 am

Great to hear what a great guy he is.

KD my washing machine is up the swannie....... can you do that as well remotely.

many doughnuts in advance
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:59 am

gerber wrote:Great to hear what a great guy he is.

KD my washing machine is up the swannie.......  can you do that as well remotely.

::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Oh wouldn't it be nice if that could be done!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:08 am

KD my washing machine is up the swannie.......  can you do that as well remotely.

yes maybe i could tell you what to look for ...whats it doing ? or not doing  Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:12 am

i will sit in the chat window

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:38 am

Korben_Dallas wrote:

yes maybe i could tell you what to look for ...whats it doing ? or not doing  Smile 

Washing.

Have had drain plug out and removed the gunk. Now drum not moving, it is now being returned on Tuesday for another.....

Thanks for the offer of help.

Kids and washing machines and dogs.................. not a good mix  lol! 

Good news............ No ironing until Wednesday HOORAY! Happy Gerbs.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:53 am

gerber wrote:
Korben_Dallas wrote:

Washing.

Have had drain plug out and removed the gunk.  Now drum not moving, it is now being returned on Tuesday for another.....

Kids and washing machines and dogs..................  not a good mix  lol! 

Good news............ No ironing until Wednesday   HOORAY!  Happy Gerbs.
No problem been there bought the T-shirt

I ...well my whole family really has a talent for repairing things from electronics to mechanics and things in between its like an innate ability
Washing machines I have repaired hundreds of them, brushes in the motor broken belts knackerd or jammed pumps the hardest part to fix part in a washing machine is the timer
Any thing else is a piece of cake

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:10 pm

Korben_Dallas wrote:
gerber wrote:

Washing.

Have had drain plug out and removed the gunk.  Now drum not moving, it is now being returned on Tuesday for another.....

Kids and washing machines and dogs..................  not a good mix  lol! 

Good news............ No ironing until Wednesday   HOORAY!  Happy Gerbs.
No problem been there bought the T-shirt

I ...well my whole family really has a talent for repairing things from electronics to mechanics and things in between its like an innate ability
Washing machines I have repaired hundreds of them, brushes in the motor broken belts knackerd or jammed pumps the hardest part to fix part in  a washing machine is the timer
Any thing else is a piece of cake

In my grandmother's day  Suspect  things were built to last. Machines and gadgets went for years and years. Maybe they didn't do as much as we do now  cheers  or maybe the water is of a different constituency  sunny 

Anyway thanks again for the offer of help.

Bag of doughnuts in their way.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:39 pm

Sassy wrote:I know, I'm useless, best thing I can do is put the AVG Security checks on, oh, and I can defrag!  

But you can also use fake emails and fake IP's (to register on flap) and do screenshots too?
Sassy you're like Pinocchio lately  ::lies:: 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:10 pm

eddie wrote:

But you can also use fake emails and fake IP's (to register on flap)  and do screenshots too?
you can get new email address easily the webs full of them al it takes is filling out a form and to take screenshots amounts to pressing one key on your keyboard
non of that is difficult technical or beyond most peoples abilities, especially if you have been using a computer for as long as she has

And the "fake" ip is done with the use of a proxy we are all aware of them, I have recommended a few over the years on these forums "with the link"
That's just a piece of software that she installed and I ultimately had to fix it because it was blocking he browsers net access

Her computer skills are minimal at best

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:00 am

Korben_Dallas wrote:
eddie wrote:

But you can also use fake emails and fake IP's (to register on flap)  and do screenshots too?
you can get new email address easily the webs full of them al it takes is filling out a form and to take screenshots amounts to pressing one key on your keyboard
non of that is difficult technical or beyond most peoples abilities, especially if you have been using a computer for as long as she has

And the "fake" ip is done with the use of a proxy we are all aware of them, I have recommended a few over the years on these forums "with the link"
That's just a piece of software that she installed and I ultimately had to fix it  because it was blocking he browsers net access

Well I don't know how to use screenshots (I can on my iPad as my son just showed me - it's two buttons) and I don't know how to get a proxy IP a and why would I want to????

Why would someone want a proxy IP unless it is to deceive?

Her computer skills are minimal to someone like you, yes.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:08 pm

eddie wrote:
Korben_Dallas wrote:

That's just a piece of software that she installed and I ultimately had to fix it  because it was blocking he browsers net access

Well I don't know how to use screenshots (I can on my iPad as my son just showed me - it's two buttons) and I don't know how to get a proxy IP a and why would I want to????

I wonder why she didnt just get the screenshots from Handy Andy? I mean he must have taken them to show the police?

Also its no secret than Ben is on Flap, wouldnt it have been simpler to ask him to get them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:13 pm

Because I wanted originals of them on my computer for my records, and if I want to do that, who the hell do you think you are to question that, when someone has taken private information that they must have obtained illegally and I still don't know that that was the only information they took.

Seems to me Flap is sending out his lackies to try and fudge who's fault it is and why.

Now Flap claimed that it was all a set up and is Room 102, which is rather stupid of him, as that means he knew about it and knew about illegally obtained private messages. No wonder he is try to blow as much smoke as possible from as many people as possible to screen himself and Hugh, because they know they are in trouble.

Last edited by Sassy on Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:16 pm

Lets keep this civil, if there is going to be threads ad posts about accusations, then people will have questions, which is only fair that people answer them.
Otherwise then people should not make accusations themselves in the first place, it works both ways!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:18 pm

No, what should not have happened in the first place is that someone should not have involved themselves in criminal activity. Full Stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:23 pm

Sassy wrote:No, what should not have happened in the first place is that someone should not have involved themselves in criminal activity.   Full Stop.  

Where is the evidence for criminality?

From understanding what Korben said, it would take pot luck to hack into an account with guessing, based off a hint on a password, though how you even get to that point is beyond me.
I am not saying it is not impossible, but what seems more possible, is you might have pissed someone off who does know things about you
That makes more logical sense, the reality is nothing will happen here, as how can you prove any person has had their computer hacked, based off some PM's from here.
It could even be someone from forumotion for all we know, someone that knows one of their admin team.
Do you seriously think the Police are going to take this with any seriousness, when there is no trail to lead to any hacking?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:49 pm

And do you really think Forumotion are NOT taking it seriously when they DELETED a whole section of over 7,000 posts after getting the evidence?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:52 pm

Sassy wrote:And do you really think Forumotion are NOT taking it seriously when they DELETED a whole section of over 7,000 posts after getting the evidence?

Yeah Police normally delete evidence do they not when investigating a claim to hacking?

More like they are not taking anything seriously, but covering their own arses, to any claims that come onto them.
The reality is, if they took your claim seriously, they would suspend his forum, not delete evidence

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:54 pm

It was deleted from Flap, it is still in the archives of Forumotion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:56 pm

Sassy wrote:It was deleted from Flap, it is still in the archives of Forumotion.

Are you sure about that, or have they told you that?
Again why delete evidence if a police investigation was happening from the actual forum?
The Police would ask all incriminating evidence is left untouched, showing you are being played by forumotion as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:59 pm

Bye Didge, I've been told lots of things I'm not putting on here, so you go on wondering. Ta Ta.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:02 pm

Sassy wrote:Bye Didge, I've been told lots of things I'm not putting on here, so you go on wondering.   Ta Ta.

Wow that put me in my place, more secrecy, seems to back up my stance more and more at underhanded form used by you!
Thank you though if you are going to finally shut up about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:14 pm

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:Bye Didge, I've been told lots of things I'm not putting on here, so you go on wondering.   Ta Ta.

Wow that put me in my place, more secrecy, seems to back up my stance more and more at underhanded form used by you!

What is wrong with you Didge?, leave her alone man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:16 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:

Odd what are you doing now?

I am responding to poor claims, she is able to hold her own, or do you need to hold her hand you think she is now incapable.
Please make up your mind!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:13 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Laughing 

WHY should anybody "leave her alone..", JD ~ when she continues to choose to bring all of that shite down on her own head...

BESIDES which, we all know just what a lowlife fallacious troublemaker sassy is at heart.  cyclops

Bee, I really don't give a stuff what you think.   You're a laughing stock anyway and don't support your friends, you tell us how Lovey is your best friend but never stick up for her when Quill is rude to her, so you are an irrelevance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:14 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Laughing 

WHY should anybody "leave her alone..", JD ~ when she continues to choose to bring all of that shite down on her own head...

BESIDES which, we all know just what a lowlife fallacious troublemaker sassy is at heart.  cyclops

Bang on the money, if it is not claiming victim status it is something else to stir up trouble on the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:17 pm

Didge: you keep asking and asking her about this topic. You accuse Sass of playing the victim when she answers your questions, then insinuate she has something to hide if she points out she's answered already.

A few days ago you were stressing the importance of making peace and burying the hatchet. Best to lead by example?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:36 pm

Sassy wrote:Because I wanted originals of them on my computer for my records, and if I want to do that, who the hell do you think you are to question that, when someone has taken private information that they must have obtained illegally and I still don't know that that was the only information they took.

Seems to me Flap is sending out his lackies to try and fudge who's fault it is and why.

Now Flap claimed that it was all a set up and is Room 102, which is rather stupid of him, as that means he knew about it and knew about illegally obtained private messages.    No wonder he is try to blow as much smoke as possible from as many people as possible to screen himself and Hugh, because they know they are in trouble.

Again, if Dean wasn't here - hasn't been around for about six weeks - why do you keep accusing him?

Please don't call me a lackie, I have no interest in lackying for anyone, and Dean knows well enough not to ask me.

And lastly, why has this become about flap and Pm's when it was about your apparent non-knowledge of computers that has now become a pretty good knowledge of computers?
That's what I was questioning.

Oh and the fact that you misled us all about being a member of flap of course.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:44 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:Because I wanted originals of them on my computer for my records, and if I want to do that, who the hell do you think you are to question that, when someone has taken private information that they must have obtained illegally and I still don't know that that was the only information they took.

Now Flap claimed that it was all a set up and is Room 102, which is rather stupid of him, as that means he knew about it and knew about illegally obtained private messages.    No wonder he is try to blow as much smoke as possible from as many people as possible to screen himself and Hugh, because they know they are in trouble.

Again, if Dean wasn't here - hasn't been around for about six weeks - why do you keep accusing him?

Please don't call me a lackie, I have no interest in lackying for anyone, and Dean knows well enough not to ask me.

And lastly, why has this become about flap and Pm's when it was about your apparent non-knowledge of computers that has now become a pretty good knowledge of computers?
That's what I was questioning.

Oh and the fact that you misled us all about being a member of flap of course.

How many more times, Dean said about Room 102 in the email he sent HA, that HA posted on here, and Dean answered my log on post in the newbies section, although he has now taken it off because he realised it showed he was there.   And my knowledge of computers is very basic.   Everyone knows how to defrag, it's on your computer admin panel on an old fashioned computer and is in the instructions on how to keep your computer going, and anyone can press download for a programme.

And I didn't mislead you about being a member of Flap, because at the time I wasn't.   I didn't join until HA told me about the pms, and I only joined to screen shot them.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:51 pm

Sassy I don't care that you were a member.
If you were a member again I wouldn't care. It's your prerogative.
But I'm guessing that JohnnyBoy wasn't your only ID on there, and you can tell me it really was but because you've been caught "misleading" and "miswording" so often lately......
Well. You see my point.

My issue is also your "protesting too much" at your apparent lack of IT skills; and then being proven to actually know a hell of a lot more than you claimed to.

Like I said; I can't boil an egg but I can make a professional soufflé!

I am not hounding you, if this was anyone else I'd be saying the same thing.
I can think it quietly if you like, I can think it by pm'ing my "friends", or you, or I can say it in public?

I prefer public.

Listen it's not as if I hate you, I just have a question mark over how much I can believe what you say.

That probably doesn't worry you and why would it?

So let's leave it there.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:56 pm

eddie wrote:
Korben_Dallas wrote:

why do people use birth control ? lot of posters use a proxy nothing sinister about that christ dean has to use one to post from turkey for Christ sake and many other posters do as well especially when connecting to sites they consider may me "iffy" and for a extra level of security in fact

i have explained to many people how to take a screen shot over the years you may have missed it "print screen button" on your keyboard, then open up paint, right mouse click then paste, a monkey could do it they are web pages that tell you exactly how to do it

And compared to me and with the exception (as far as i have seen) of only one other person"veya" has demonstrated any kind of computer knowledge

That is evident in all the claims and misconceptions about Ip addresses and how easy they are to be hacked

many of you think its like the movies quick type in to the keyboard and hey presto ....it`s really not

And windows is NOT the OS to use if you wanted to best with a linux box, you would also need to be able to program,have server side access and a host of other things to do any more than a DNS query

As am quite candid about my IT skills I make no bones that I am a computer/network engineer, I don`t try and hide that fact

But unlike dean and Hugh, I have never threatened to hack, anybody
They and i am sure some remember advised a poster  that it would not be a good idea to piss of IT experts (them) as they could find malicious code inserted into their web page

no the only people I know who have threatened to hack any body are from the flaps

And trying to cast sassy as some sort of uber hacker is just childish nonsense the fact that the proxy she used fucked up her computer was all the proof i need to dismiss any claims people make on this subject

People need to get another hobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:57 pm

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What other fucking identity do you think I had and wouldn't I have known about the pms a lot sooner if I had one!

And I haven't be caught out misleading or miswording, people with an agenda have made it into that.

I told you exactly what you wanted to know, the ins and outs and whys and wherefores and you still go on.

There are so few members over there now, you must able to pick one.

That is pure fantasy and bollocks. Anyone with my political views would have stood out like as sore thumb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:58 pm

@BEN or MODS
close/lock this bullshit would you its just silly now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:59 pm

Korben_Dallas wrote:
eddie wrote:

why do people use birth control ? lot of posters use a proxy nothing sinister about that christ dean has to use one to post from turkey for Christ sake and many other posters do as well especially when connecting to sites they consider may me "iffy" and for a extra level of security in fact

i have explained to many people how to take a screen shot over the years you may have missed it "print screen button" on your keyboard, then open up paint, right mouse click then paste, a monkey could do it they are web pages that tell you exactly how to do it

And compared to me and with the exception (as far as i have seen) of only one other person"veya" has demonstrated any kind of computer knowledge

That is evident in all the claims and misconceptions about Ip addresses and how easy they are to be hacked

many of you think its like the movies quick type in to the keyboard and hey presto ....it`s really not

And windows is NOT the OS to use if you wanted to best with a linux box, you would also need to be able to program,have server side access and a host of other things to do any more than a DNS query

As am quite candid about my IT skills I make no bones that I am a computer/network engineer, I don`t try and hide that fact

But unlike dean and Hugh, I have never threatened to hack, anybody
They and i am sure some remember advised a poster  that it would not be a good idea to piss of IT experts (them) as they could find malicious code inserted into their web page

no the only people I know who have threatened to hack any body are from the flaps

And trying to cast sassy as some sort of uber hacker is just childish nonsense the fact that the proxy she used fucked up her computer was all the proof i need to dismiss any claims people make on this subject

People need to get another hobby

Thank you, even if it means admitting to having less computer skills than my grandaughter. If people don't know how to defrag or download I suggest they ask their children, they'll soon tell them.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:00 pm

What's "defragging" and how do you do it?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:02 pm

KD I didn't read your post to the end.

It's like someone saying their brother wasn't a liar when he claimed he robbed the house as it's all online how to do it anyway....
Sorry but it's really irrelevant and I really can't be arsed to explain why anymore.

Sassy. I'll leave you with the last word.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:03 pm

nicko wrote:What's "defragging" and how do you do it?

On Control Panel click Admin Tools then Computer Management, then Disk Fragmenter. The person who installed my computer from the shop I bought it from, its a very old HP one, showed me how to do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:04 pm

Korben_Dallas wrote:@BEN or MODS
close/lock  this bullshit would you its just silly now  

@Ben or mods

If you like, but if I ever feel the need to make another thread about it again I reckon I will do.
I know how to post threads.  Cool 

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:04 pm

nicko wrote:What's "defragging" and how do you do it?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defragmentation

And if you have win 7 .......dont bother

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:08 pm

eddie wrote:
Korben_Dallas wrote:@BEN or MODS
close/lock  this bullshit would you its just silly now  

@Ben or mods

If you like, but if I ever feel the need to make another thread about it again I reckon I will do.
I know how to post threads.  Cool 

why is that just to cause more strife on baseless claims ,and seems more to me like an attempt to get Forumotion involved over baseless claims and cause disruption......but hey that`s just me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next