NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hilariously Inappropriate Spelling Mistakes From Innocent Kids

3 posters

Go down

Hilariously Inappropriate Spelling Mistakes From Innocent Kids Empty Hilariously Inappropriate Spelling Mistakes From Innocent Kids

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:45 pm

Kids do the funniest things. And often without even realising.
Take spelling for example. Just one letter out of place and a seemingly innocent cartoon is transformed into a lurid doodle. (Not that we're complaining, of course.)
Behold.
Hilariously Inappropriate Spelling Mistakes From Innocent Kids O-COOK-570
And this unfortunate soul isn't the only child to make a spelling faux pas, it turns out it's quite en trend in kidsville.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/07/03/spelling-mistakes-funny-inappropriate-_n_5555377.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Hilariously Inappropriate Spelling Mistakes From Innocent Kids Empty Re: Hilariously Inappropriate Spelling Mistakes From Innocent Kids

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:49 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Reminds me of another classic:

Hilariously Inappropriate Spelling Mistakes From Innocent Kids When-i-grow-up-6906-1232580504-16

This was the note her daughter brought into school the next day.

Dear Ms. Davis,

I want to be very clear on my child’s illustration. It is NOT of me on a dance pole on a stage in a strip joint. I work at Home Depot and had commented to my daughter how much money we made in the recent snowstorm. This photo is of me selling a shovel.

Mrs. Harrington
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Hilariously Inappropriate Spelling Mistakes From Innocent Kids Empty Re: Hilariously Inappropriate Spelling Mistakes From Innocent Kids

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:52 pm

The poor woman, I wonder who believed her lol

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:28 am

LOLZ  ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:01 am

Hahahaha!

That is too funny
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down