NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noam Perel, Head Of Jewish Youth Movement Bnei Akiva, Calls For Israeli Army To Take 300 Palestinian Foreskins

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Noam Perel, Head Of Jewish Youth Movement Bnei Akiva, Calls For Israeli Army To Take 300 Palestinian Foreskins - Page 2 Empty Noam Perel, Head Of Jewish Youth Movement Bnei Akiva, Calls For Israeli Army To Take 300 Palestinian Foreskins

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

The leader of one of the world's biggest Jewish youth movements has refused to apologise for a Facebook post which appears to call for Israelis to take the foreskins of 300 Palestinians as retribution for the killing of three Israeli teenagers.

The post comes as violence flared again in east Jerusalem after the killing of a 16-year-old Palestinian, which police have hinted may have been a revenge attack by extremists for the brutal kidnapping and murder of three Jewish teenagers hitchhiking home in the West Bank.

According to screengrabs of his Facebook wall, Noam Perel, the secretary general of Bnei Akiva, called for the biblical retribution, the same violence King David meted out to the Philistines in the Old Testament as a way to win his bride Michal from her father Saul.

Bnei Akiva is the largest Jewish youth movement in the UK, running summer and winter camps and gap years in Israel.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/07/02/bnei-akiva-israel-palestine_n_5551749.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Odd one this, because are not Palestinian Muslims circumcised?
Thus is he advocating retribution against Palestinian Christians, as they are not obligated too?

scratch 

You see, those that advocate hate, seek to continue hate.

Back to top Go down

Noam Perel, Head Of Jewish Youth Movement Bnei Akiva, Calls For Israeli Army To Take 300 Palestinian Foreskins - Page 2 Empty Re: Noam Perel, Head Of Jewish Youth Movement Bnei Akiva, Calls For Israeli Army To Take 300 Palestinian Foreskins

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:53 pm

Sassy wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:and at the moment I'm a loggerheads with my left index finger

ow
ow
ow
ow
ow

bllody 'ell OW

I do hope that's not death from a thousand didge-cuts, being bored to death is not funny  ::D:: 

Am still she continues, the evidence keeps mounting!

Back to top Go down

Noam Perel, Head Of Jewish Youth Movement Bnei Akiva, Calls For Israeli Army To Take 300 Palestinian Foreskins - Page 2 Empty Re: Noam Perel, Head Of Jewish Youth Movement Bnei Akiva, Calls For Israeli Army To Take 300 Palestinian Foreskins

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:00 am

Evidence of what? You're a sad soul.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:06 am

Sassy wrote:Evidence of what?   You're a sad soul.

More evidence that you just cannot more on, you act childish and continue to shit stir.

Again Victor and myself have always had ding dongs, it is part of the banter we have but have nothing personal against each other, in fact I do not have any hate for anyone, but again you jump in to start throwing insults around as you always do, thus more evidence to prove exactly what I and other have been constantly saying.
You always are at the center of all problems, which is always the same on every forum, and Ben will wise up to the fact.

So it is time you learnt to move on and get past your childish grudges you have with people

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:12 am

You're not up to date, we have established who can't move on, and my remarks to you were about things that have happened and you have said in the last few days. Perhaps you didn't notice that it was Gerbs I was replying to lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:15 am

Sassy wrote:You're not up to date, we have established who can't move on, and my remarks to you were about things that have happened and you have said in the last few days.    Perhaps you didn't notice that it was Gerbs I was replying to lol

Incorrect, you jumped in here directly to stir as seen, now you try to twist it to claim you are not, it proves even more how underhanded you are. You do this on so many threads, it proves how utterly childish you are and the fact you have created the problems on so many forums!

As I say I am happy to wait

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2