NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Finances the Terrorists?

+5
Stephenmarra
Original Quill
Lone Wolf
eddie
scrat
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who Finances the Terrorists? Empty Who Finances the Terrorists?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:25 am

Reports of deadly terrorist attacks are a regular feature of each day’s news -- just like the weather report. Who bears the responsibility for these grisly murders? The obvious culprits are those who plan and carry out the attacks. Also guilty are the countries that allow the terrorists to operate in their midst. The Western press is also guilty of whitewashing the enormity of this evil. When a man kills his wife during an argument, the newspapers refer to him a murderer. Yet, those who carry out heinous terrorist atrocities are typically described by such terms as “extremists” or "militants", thereby connoting less condemnation....

The repeated use of politically correct words that downplay the enormity of these atrocities creates a measure of acceptance that quiets the public outrage over terrorist murder. This, in turn, makes it somewhat easier for the killings to continue unopposed. Morally speaking, those behind these distortion have the blood of the terrorist victims on their hands.

In addition to the people who actually kill innocents, those who train and dispatch them, the countries that host them and the press, there is yet one other major contributor to terrorism – those who finance the terrorists. They are the elephant in the room that people do not see.

The bombs the terrorists use to kill innocent civilians are sophisticated and expensive, and up-to-date military weaponry sells for untold millions. Yet, today’s Islamists do not suffer from a lack of funding. Has anyone ever heard of a terrorist who didn’t blow up a supermarket because he couldn’t afford the bomb? Also consider that these people have had the wherewithal to wage war for years on end, first against the army and air force of Libya, later against that of Syria, and now too, against Iraq.  

Hamas and Hizb’allah are Shiite groups are funded by petrodollars from Shiite Iran. However, the recent wars against the armies of Libya, Syria, and Iraq were mainly fought by Sunnis. Who gave the Sunnis the tens of billions of dollars needed to conduct these protracted military campaigns?

Ancient Jewish Wisdom teaches: “A man does not sin unless there is something in it for him” (Talmud, Kiddushin 63b). This is saying that people might volunteer to help the poor, despite not receiving recognition or personal gain. However, they will not help others rob a bank unless they too will benefit from the crime...

http://americanthinker.com/2014/06/who_finances_the_terrorists.html

Back to top Go down

Who Finances the Terrorists? Empty Re: Who Finances the Terrorists?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:35 am

the US and UK do

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:21 am

smelly_bandit wrote:the US and UK do
Wow! You said that without whispering Islam, you're definitely improving smelly chap.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:36 pm

What a great piece.
It's true, that we call these murderers "terrorists" - I find that odd tbh.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:52 pm

I think you will find (anybody in the know will tell you this) that it is organised crime all over the world - that includes drug pushers and those who take the drugs.

Thanks JD and TiTS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:30 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:I think you will find (anybody in the know will tell you this) that it is organised crime all over the world - that includes drug pushers and those who take the drugs.

Thanks JD and TiTS.

::smthg:: 

You've deeply upset us Andy.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:13 pm

Isn't 'terrorist' a politically correct term in itself? If they took someone against their will, they are kidnappers. If they hijacked something, they are thieves. If they killed someone, they are murderers.

All of this extra 'language' is an attempt to paint something else into the picture.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:19 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Cool   READ UP on the history of those big corporations such as Oil and Gas, Mining, Tobacco, Agribusiness and Big Pharma' over much of this past century - and you will find that those companies have been among the leading background financiers for both rogue and corrupt governments and the terrorist groups fighting against them...

MUCH more so then the bank robbers and drug cartels I see mentioned in B'Andy's comments..

WHERE would al Qaeda have been without the petro-dollars flowing out of Saudi Arabia and Egypt and into their pockets ?    farao

Absolutely correct Bee, not to mention drug companies ripping off governments all over the world with hugely inflated prices for life saving drugs...

Andy is trying to hurt me and KD's feelings by claiming we are big time druggies for smoking pot  ::smthg:: 

I don't anymore anyway, but I would imagine at LEAST half the people on this forum have smoked pot....and I just dong believe he has never tried pot....

And he really sounds rather silly when Lord Haschcroft was spotted in a helicopter with drug lords doing deals with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:21 pm

Original Quill wrote:Isn't 'terrorist' a politically correct term in itself?  If they took someone against their will, they are kidnappers.  If they hijacked something, they are thieves.  If they killed someone, they are murderers.

All of this extra 'language' is an attempt to paint something else into the picture.

Well yes, your quite right ....
Terrorists are like the Taliban , drug dealers are drug dealers.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:44 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Cool   READ UP on the history of those big corporations such as Oil and Gas, Mining, Tobacco, Agribusiness and Big Pharma' over much of this past century - and you will find that those companies have been among the leading background financiers for both rogue and corrupt governments and the terrorist groups fighting against them...

MUCH more so then the bank robbers and drug cartels I see mentioned in B'Andy's comments..

WHERE would al Qaeda have been without the petro-dollars flowing out of Saudi Arabia and Egypt and into their pockets ?    farao
Spot on - and to add to the hypocrisy, .."Obama has sent a special unit of CIA officers to the UK to investigate British Muslim extremists amid growing fears in Washington that we are becoming a ‘breeding ground’ for terrorism.!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2673511/Obama-sends-CIA-UK-probe-terrorist-breeding-ground-President-pointed-snub-MI5-lone-wolf-mission-interrogate-British-security-experts.html

Couldn't make it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:55 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Isn't 'terrorist' a politically correct term in itself?  If they took someone against their will, they are kidnappers.  If they hijacked something, they are thieves.  If they killed someone, they are murderers.

This is where it gets complicated for you JD, in Afghanistan.......
The Taliban was against the growing of elicit substances.
Also they were against Al-Qaida, but as you know they are some of the evilest son of a bitches to walk the earth. Who are the good guys ?  Suspect  
With our intervention in Afghanistan  the Taliban has formed an alliance with Al Qaida so have we done any good ?

ETA
This it where the drugs come into it.

Last edited by Stephenmarra on Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:57 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Cool   Re: THE TALIBAN and drug dealers...

There IS actually a nice and neat little connection between them, these days..

The Taliban has reputedly gained control of most of the opium and heroin being trafficked out of Afghanistan.

AND Afghanistan produces roughly a quarter of the world's Opium supplies..   drunken
Disagree on that.
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:09 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Also they were against Al-Qaida, but as you know they are some of the evilest son of a bitches to walk the earth. Who are the good guys ?  Suspect  
With our intervention in Afghanistan  the Taliban has formed an alliance with Al Qaida so have we done any good ?

...I know that just a few years back Stephen, allied forces were encouraging farmers/opium growers to ditch the opium and grow grapes etc instead to sell, maybe it was for wine ..I can't mind for sure...

But many of the opium growers said they just couldn't even near match the money from fruits etc as they did with opium.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:14 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

...I know that just a few years back Stephen, allied forces were encouraging farmers/opium growers to ditch the opium and grow grapes etc instead to sell, maybe it was for wine ..I can't mind for sure...

But many of the opium growers said they just couldn't even near match the money from fruits etc as they did with opium.

Opium is just like what they used to say about thermonuclear war.  If it can happen, it will happen.  Only, there's nothing but an up side for the Afghani opium grower.  And now that the Taliban is a world player on the global stage, and not just a regional power, they are getting into it.

As Republicans have found in the US, principles are nothing when there's money.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:25 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:I think you will find (anybody in the know will tell you this) that it is organised crime all over the world - that includes drug pushers and those who take the drugs.

Thanks JD and TiTS.
organized crime Mandy ? What makes you think I contribute to organized crime?
i smoke weed mandy nothing else Christ i don`t even take asprin
No organized crime in the traditional or your implied sense here
Yes, smoking weed for the moment is a crime, but like America and other places that will change  and as
billmaher's campaign slogan goes ,if he ever ran for office: "Drugs are good and religion is bad.and i support that view

edit(to a point )

Last edited by Korban_Dallas on Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:31 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Opium is just like what they used to say about thermonuclear war.  If it can happen, it will happen.  Only, there's nothing but an up side for the Afghani opium grower.  And now that the Taliban is a world player on the global stage, and not just a regional power, they are getting into it.

Now, I agree  with this  to an extent, I think.  Suspect 
For JD's sake do you think with the allied troops in Afghanistan the production of opium  in the mountainous area's   has increased or decreased ?
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:41 pm

scrat wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:the US and UK do
Wow! You said that without whispering Islam, you're definitely improving smelly chap.

i think the "terrorists" in the thread title pretty much tells us islam is involved

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:44 pm

Joy Division wrote:

the Taliban aren't terrorists you fool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:27 pm

It's funny, I think when it first came into popular use, "terrorist" was considered a stronger term than "murderer," etc. I think we just hear it so often now that it's lost the original sting.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:31 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Oh right.

What about the Klu Klux Clan?...saints?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:35 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Now, I agree  with this  to an extent, I think.  Suspect 
For JD's sake do you think with the allied troops in Afghanistan the production of opium  in the mountainous area's   has increased or decreased ?

We'll Stephen , I wouldn't have a clue about production levels , I'm only going on a programme I seen a few years back, I swear they were encouraged to grow fruit instead , but many opium growers said they couldn't make near as much money as with opium.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:58 pm

Joy Division wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Oh right.

who are the saints??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:37 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Oh right.

who are the saints??

..their the ones who go marching in Smelly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:08 pm

Joy Division wrote:What about the Klu Klux Clan?...saints?

Of course you are right.  But the term terrorist is only for white consumption.  The Klan only attacks blacks, so it doesn't count.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:02 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
scrat wrote:

i think the "terrorists" in the thread title pretty much tells us islam is involved
Oh dear, a slight regress, oh well,,,,sanity does not prevail for long in those without reason.

Islam is involved in what?,,,

If you believe that the US and GB are financing terrorists, does that mean Christianity is involved too?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Of course you are right.  But the term terrorist is only for white consumption.  The Klan only attacks blacks, so it doesn't count.

That sounds on the money to me Quill, well said...that seems most acceptable among some whites.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:17 am

Saudi fund a shitload of wahhabism over here. Fuck oil.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:31 am

The Puzzler wrote:Saudi fund a shitload of wahhabism over here. Fuck oil.

Who Finances the Terrorists? When-You-Ride-Alone-You-Ride-with-Bin-Laden-9781893224902
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:00 am

Original Quill wrote:

because its not terrorism mongo

oh dear i see the lefties are getting their knickers in a right twist over this

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:03 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

because its not terrorism mongo

oh dear i see the lefties are getting their knickers in a right twist over this

http://www.uhv.edu/asa/articles/kkkamericasforgottenterrorists.pdf

Oh dear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:08 am

my name is didge  :-:bravo:-: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:10 am

smelly_bandit wrote:my name is didge  :-:bravo:-: 

Smelly:

Who Finances the Terrorists? Confused-baby-gir-photo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:12 am

didge i notice you have an unhealthy habit of posting pictures of underage children online

are you a peadophile??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:14 am

smelly_bandit wrote:didge i notice you have an unhealthy habit of posting pictures of underage children online

are you a peadophile??

What is wrong with posting pictures of confused looking babes, unless you yourself look at them sexually?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:18 am

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:didge i notice you have an unhealthy habit of posting pictures of underage children online

are you a peadophile??

What is wrong with posting pictures of confused looking babes, unless you yourself look at them sexually?

i find it slightly disturbing that an adult will actively trawl the internet looking for pictures of underage children

are you a pedophile??

simple question that you've avoided answering

are you ashamed of something??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:21 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

i find it slightly disturbing that an adult will actively trawl the internet looking for pictures of underage children

are you a pedophile??

simple question that you've avoided answering

are you ashamed of something??

Clearly I am not, more to the point are you when you clearly see them in a sexual tone?
These are joke pictures, many with captions and none are of a sexual nature, which brings me back to the point why you seem to think they are, most people look at pictures of babies and smile at how cute they are so clearly there is something wrong with the way you perceive babies sexually.

So I will ask again, do these pictures look in a sexual way to you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:35 am

dont try turn the tables on me sunshine

youre the sicko actively making an effort to post pictures of underage children online not me.

do they look sexual to me?? no

but who knows what sick thoughts are running through your head

i think ben should be informed of your inappropriate behavior

jimmy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:39 am

smelly_bandit wrote:dont try turn the tables on me sunshine

youre the sicko actively making an effort to post pictures of underage children online not me.

do they look sexual to me?? no

but who knows what sick thoughts are running through your head

i think ben should be informed of your inappropriate behavior

jimmy

Well clearly you must do because most people do not look at babies in a sexual way, let alone a picture of them , which here is clearly meant as a piss take based on the fact you are always confused over everything and that you have the mental capacity of a child.

Irony not one of your string points it sees

I guess this is all lost on you but now we also know you perceive pictures of dressed babies in a sexual light.

So not only are you a Neo Nazi, you are also a pedophile, no wonder you run away from SA, now we know.

Best I do not post any further pictures as clearly you get so sexually ecited over them, where most people don;t.

Man are you one sick puppy .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:49 am

Well, well well, and here is smelly I bet, clearly it would explain his long disappearances all the time

A private tutor pleaded guilty to having more than 60 indecent images of children stored on his computer today.
Christopher Haverly, 50, of The Drive, Finchley, appeared at Hendon Magistrates Court to face one count of possessing indecent images, and six counts of making indecent images of children.
The images were classified as level one and were filed on his computer under the heading “Young Boys”.
The 64 images showed children between the ages of 20 months and six years old.
South African-born Haverly, who charged senior diplomats up to £40 an hour to coach their children for their exams, had handed his desktop computer in at a repair shop, where staff found the images and called the police.

http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/2013/11/20/christopher-haverly-finchley/

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:58 am

Oh FFS.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:02 am

Cannabis smokers are unwittingly funding Islamist extremists linked to terror attacks in Spain, Morocco and Algeria, according to a joint investigation by the Spanish and French secret services. The finding will be seized on both by campaigners for a harsher clampdown on cannabis and by those who argue that legalisation is the only way to end a petty dealing trend that is dragging growing numbers of teenagers into crime.
The investigation by the Centro Nacional de Inteligencia and the Renseignements Generaux was launched after Spanish police found that the Islamists behind the March 2004 bombings in Madrid bought their explosives from former miners in return for blocks of hashish. The bombings claimed 191 lives.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/may/13/drugsandalcohol.alqaida

Terrorist groups and organised criminals can make larger profits from DVD piracy than from drug trafficking, according to a report published yesterday.
Illegal versions of the latest DVDs, which can often be bought from market stalls or car boot sales before the film is released on to British screens, are thought to be worth around £500m each year to criminal groups.

But as organised crime increasingly moves into the counterfeit DVD trade, industry experts predict the figure will exceed £1bn within three years.

According to Interpol, the high profits and low risks associated with DVD piracy mean that 1kg of pirated discs is now worth more than 1kg of cannabis resin to criminal and terrorist groups.

The DVD industry believes that many people are unaware of who ultimately profits from the dodgy DVD they buy at the pub, and yesterday it launched a £1.5m public awareness campaign.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2004/jul/13/ukcrime.film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:18 am

BigAndy9 wrote:Cannabis smokers are unwittingly funding Islamist extremists linked to terror attacks in Spain, Morocco and Algeria, according to a joint investigation by the Spanish and French secret services. The finding will be seized on both by campaigners for a harsher clampdown on cannabis and by those who argue that legalisation is the only way to end a petty dealing trend that is dragging growing numbers of teenagers into crime.
The investigation by the Centro Nacional de Inteligencia and the Renseignements Generaux was launched after Spanish police found that the Islamists behind the March 2004 bombings in Madrid bought their explosives from former miners in return for blocks of hashish. The bombings claimed 191 lives.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/may/13/drugsandalcohol.alqaida

Terrorist groups and organised criminals can make larger profits from DVD piracy than from drug trafficking, according to a report published yesterday.
Illegal versions of the latest DVDs, which can often be bought from market stalls or car boot sales before the film is released on to British screens, are thought to be worth around £500m each year to criminal groups.

But as organised crime increasingly moves into the counterfeit DVD trade, industry experts predict the figure will exceed £1bn within three years.

According to Interpol, the high profits and low risks associated with DVD piracy mean that 1kg of pirated discs is now worth more than 1kg of cannabis resin to criminal and terrorist groups.

The DVD industry believes that many people are unaware of who ultimately profits from the dodgy DVD they buy at the pub, and yesterday it launched a £1.5m public awareness campaign.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2004/jul/13/ukcrime.film

\yes very interesting bigMandy but in my case and a few others
I know for a fact we do not fund any terrorists or organized crime..... But you have made a very good reason for legalization don`t you think

Well done

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:27 am

The thing is when people smoke pot alone,they cause no bother to anyone, they sit and mellow out...

As for alcohol...not everyone of course,but many people who drink alcohols want to fight the world amd take their badness out on others , even murders are committed when some people get ranked up on booze...

And the huge cost to the taxpayer because of injuries/assaults due to those who can't handle alcohol and who want to cause mayhem when drinking is haemorrhaging NHS resources.

This includes some soldiers on leaving screaming from the rooftops they are Iraq heroes and so on....

A real hero would never speak in that tone and shout it from the rooftops.

I only speak for some as there are also many others who can enjoy a drink without getting all loud and aggressive....

I myself have never been too fond of alcohol anyway...but if i have had a rare drink...I don't wan to cause misery for others because of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:37 am

Joy Division wrote:The thing is when people smoke pot alone,they cause no bother to anyone, they sit and mellow out...

As for alcohol...not everyone of course,but many people who drink alcohols want to fight the  world amd take their badness out on others , even murders are committed when some people get ranked up on booze...

And the huge cost to the taxpayer because of injuries/assaults due to those who can't handle alcohol and who want to cause mayhem when drinking is haemorrhaging NHS resources.

This includes some soldiers on leaving screaming from the rooftops they are Iraq heroes and so on....

I only speak for some as there are also many others who can enjoy a drink without getting all loud and aggressive....

I myself have never been too fond of alcohol anyway...but if i have had a rare drink...I don't wan to cause misery for others because of it.
Smoking skunk and shit long-term can cause paranoia and schizophrenia. Maybe that explains your posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:49 am

Tesstacious wrote:
Joy Division wrote:The thing is when people smoke pot alone,they cause no bother to anyone, they sit and mellow out...

As for alcohol...not everyone of course,but many people who drink alcohols want to fight the  world amd take their badness out on others , even murders are committed when some people get ranked up on booze...

Smoking skunk and shit long-term can cause paranoia and schizophrenia.  Maybe that explains your posts.

Long term?..I started smoking it three years back, and stopped months ago...it was never a favourite of mine when I was younger..

What I've just written is exactly the truth Tess...I only do truth .

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:57 am

Soldiers screaming from the rooftop "I am a hero" what the fcuk are you talking about.?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:01 pm

nicko wrote:Soldiers screaming from the rooftop "I am a hero"  what the fcuk are you talking about.?

There was one wee arsehole(young) who used to live near me who was arrested for screaming that to the police when he was lifted for a breach of the peace and fighting...

Hardly a hero in my book, using that to try to better himself...

A cringeworthy pissed idiot and a disgrace to those soldiers who DONT act in that manner Nicko.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:09 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:
Smoking skunk and shit long-term can cause paranoia and schizophrenia.  Maybe that explains your posts.

Long term?..I started smoking it three years back, and stopped months ago...it was never a favourite of mine when I was younger..

What I've just written is exactly the truth Tess...I only do truth .

You started three years ago?

But i remember you being a druggie 5 or 6 years ago on Sky News Forums JD.

And you've stopped? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next