NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3-Year-Old Remembers Past Life, Identifies Murderer and Location of Body

4 posters

Go down

3-Year-Old Remembers Past Life, Identifies Murderer and Location of Body Empty 3-Year-Old Remembers Past Life, Identifies Murderer and Location of Body

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:21 pm

The universe is full of mysteries that challenge our current knowledge.
In “Beyond Science” Epoch Times collects stories about these strange phenomena to stimulate the imagination and open up previously undreamed of possibilities. Are they true? You decide.
A 3-year-old boy in the Golan Heights region near the border of Syria and Israel said he was murdered with an axe in his previous life. He showed village elders where the murderer buried his body, and sure enough they found a man’s skeleton there. He also showed the elders where the murder weapon was found, and upon digging, they did indeed found an axe there.
In his book, “Children Who Have Lived Before: Reincarnation Today,”German therapist Trutz Hardo tells this boy’s story, along with other stories of children who seem to remember their past lives with verified accuracy. The boy’s story was witnessed by Dr. Eli Lasch, who is best known for developing the medical system in Gaza as part of an Israeli government operation in the 1960s. Dr. Lasch, who died in 2009, had recounted these astounding events to Hardo.
The boy was of the Druze ethnic group, and in his culture the existence of reincarnation is accepted as fact. His story nonetheless had the power to surprise his community.
He was born with a long, red birthmark on his head. The Druse believe, as some other cultures do, that birthmarks are related to past-life deaths. When the boy was old enough to talk, he told his family he had been killed by a blow to the head with an axe.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/681034-3-year-old-remembers-past-life-identifies-murderer-and-location-of-body/

As Spock would say:

Back to top Go down

3-Year-Old Remembers Past Life, Identifies Murderer and Location of Body Empty Re: 3-Year-Old Remembers Past Life, Identifies Murderer and Location of Body

Post by The Puzzler Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:30 pm

Truth is often stranger than fiction. I find it comforting to believe in some form of afterlife, be it rebirth or ascension to a different plane of consciousness, and this actually sounds pretty legit.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

3-Year-Old Remembers Past Life, Identifies Murderer and Location of Body Empty Re: 3-Year-Old Remembers Past Life, Identifies Murderer and Location of Body

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:36 pm

Comforting?

Each to their own I guess, I fail to see the point in even thinking about it anymore, I came to the conclusion nothing happens, so what does it matter if I end up wrong. I am at complete ease with life.

The story is interesting but still mischief cannot be ruled out, though I do have a fascination in such things.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:48 pm

Didge wrote:Comforting?

Each to their own I guess, I fail to see the point in even thinking about it anymore, I came to the conclusion nothing happens, so what does it matter if I end up wrong. I am at complete ease with life.

The story is interesting but still mischief cannot be ruled out, though I do have a fascination in such things.
The thought of everything going black, of never thinking, feeling, being, again, is terrifying. Yes death happens to us all, but for everything we ever knew to just be wiped out is a depressing thought at the very least. A few nights ago I was up at 3 in the morning, and became an absolute paranoid wreck thinking about death and never existing in any form again, it took me at least an hour to calm myself down - so yes, believing in reincarnation or a transition to the astral plane(I like to hedge my bets ::D:: )does bring me a lot of comfort.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:53 pm

The Puzzler wrote:

The thought of everything going black, of never thinking, feeling, being, again, is terrifying. Yes death happens to us all, but for everything we ever knew to just be wiped out is a depressing thought at the very least. A few nights ago I was up at 3 in the morning, and became an absolute paranoid wreck thinking about death and never existing in any form again, it took me at least an hour to calm myself down - so yes, believing in reincarnation or a transition to the astral plane(I like to hedge my bets ::D:: )does bring me a lot of comfort.

To you it maybe depressing but to me, we have a life, that you live for the now. We are mortal like many things, what is so bad about that, when you accept it, you thus are able to enjoy life to its fullest. I am sure believing in an after life is comforting to some, for many in religions it is mainly based upon fear that if they do not they will suffer, which I find even more illogical which would show something called a creator with human based emotions and not supreme intelligence.

As I say, I used to think about this loads years ago and now am at ease, in fact many atheists I know feel the same. At the end of the day, are you truly comforted though, because nobody knows what will happen, and thus have you truly overcome your fears if these thoughts still happen?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:57 pm

The Puzzler wrote:

I'm pretty convinced there's reincarnation. I may have mentioned this before on Flap or somewhere, but when my son was small (about 3) he used to have nightmares. He used to call out for the 'stretcherbearer' in his sleep! He told me about his friend Tommy who used to sit at the end of the bed and talk to him; he described his uniform - down to the 'green bandages round his legs and a white band with a red cross on it'. Sounded like a WW1 uniform to me... Then there's my daughter; before she could even speak proper sentences she used to sing old music hall songs - she knew the whole verse of Daisy Daisy - and no-one had ever sung it to her. As they got older they forgot it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:15 pm

This is the second time I've read this story on here?? scratch 

Must've been in a past life lol
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:37 pm

Well that's a gargantuan pile of bullshit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:48 pm

Саммерс wrote:Well that's a gargantuan pile of bullshit.
So young yet so cynical.  Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:10 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Didge wrote:.............................

A 3-year-old boy in the Golan Heights region near the border of Syria and Israel said he was murdered with an axe in his previous life. He showed village elders where the murderer buried his body, and sure enough they found a man’s skeleton there. He also showed the elders where the murder weapon was found, and upon digging, they did indeed found an axe there.

A THREE Year old ???   Yeh, right...

In his book, “Children Who Have Lived Before: Reincarnation Today,”German therapist Trutz Hardo tells this boy’s story, along with other stories of children who seem to remember their past lives with verified accuracy. The boy’s story was witnessed by Dr. Eli Lasch, who is best known for developing the medical system in Gaza as part of an Israeli government operation in the 1960s. Dr. Lasch, who died in 2009, had recounted these astounding events to Hardo.

BULLSHIT. The "medical system in Gaza.." ?!?  What a total load of crap..
AS FOR a "German therapist.." ~ sounds like a classic April Fools' Day prank, at this point...    (AND not a genuine scientist to be seen anywhere !).

The boy was of the Druze ethnic group, and in his culture the existence of reincarnation is accepted as fact. His story nonetheless had the power to surprise his community.

NO DOUBT it surprised the rest of the world, as well...    Rolling Eyes 

He was born with a long, red birthmark on his head. The Druse believe, as some other cultures do, that birthmarks are related to past-life deaths. When the boy was old enough to talk, he told his family he had been killed by a blow to the head with an axe.

"Power of suggestion", and planted fake 'past memories', anyone ?

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/681034-3-year-old-remembers-past-life-identifies-murderer-and-location-of-body/

dave!!!!

long time no see mate

hows the nude bush walking going??

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:12 am

The Puzzler wrote:

Good answer and I agree  Smile 
Although I'm not so concerned about death  Neutral 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down