NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road Rage Driver Attacks Car Carrying Young Children With An Axe (VIDEO)

2 posters

Go down

Road Rage Driver Attacks Car Carrying Young Children With An Axe (VIDEO) Empty Road Rage Driver Attacks Car Carrying Young Children With An Axe (VIDEO)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:30 pm

A driver has been filmed launching a ferocious road rage attack on a car – armed with an axe.
The man stepped out of his vehicle, grabbed the weapon and began striking another car – as two young children cowered inside it.
A young girl is heard screaming in fear and holding her hands over her eyes in what is being dubbed in Russia as one of the worst road rage attacks ever.
Road Rage Driver Attacks Car Carrying Young Children With An Axe (VIDEO) O-ROAD-RAGE-ATTACK-570
The incident saw a man attack a car with an axe

A manhunt is now underway for the middle-aged driver who left the scene shortly after the attack.
A minor dispute on a highway near a park in St Petersburg led to the appalling altercation, with an hysterical woman begging the angry driver of a black Land Cruiser to calm down before the incident exploded into violence.
The dispute began when the driver of an Audi car - a man in his 30s - hooted when the other vehicle stopped abruptly in heavy traffic.
The two cars did not bump, but prompted a roadside shouting match.

Road Rage Driver Attacks Car Carrying Young Children With An Axe (VIDEO) O-ROAD-RAGE-ATTACK-570
A terrified child weeps in the aftermath of the attack

Throughout the woman with the enraged Land Cruiser driver tries to calm him, but he constantly fights off her attempts during the spat on the busy highway.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/06/23/road-rage-driver-attacks-car-carrying-young-children-axe-video_n_5521629.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Road Rage Driver Attacks Car Carrying Young Children With An Axe (VIDEO) Empty Re: Road Rage Driver Attacks Car Carrying Young Children With An Axe (VIDEO)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:20 pm

Good god that must have been petrifying, what the hell is wrong with some people  affraid 

Back to top Go down

Road Rage Driver Attacks Car Carrying Young Children With An Axe (VIDEO) Empty Re: Road Rage Driver Attacks Car Carrying Young Children With An Axe (VIDEO)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:24 pm

some people just like to use their big chopper.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:27 pm

Foreigners eh...

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:34 pm

God those poor children! That's going to give them nightmares for years and years to come.

What a bastard.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:43 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:some people just like to use their big chopper.......

You're so bad Road Rage Driver Attacks Car Carrying Young Children With An Axe (VIDEO) Naught11  lol!  x

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:16 am

I can totally absolutely 100 percent relate with the urge to take an axe to another person's car on the road, under certain circumstances. I am not saying he should have DONE it ... but I understand.

That said -- if I had seen kids in the car I was about to axe, no way I could have gone ahead and done it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:54 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:I can totally absolutely 100 percent relate with the urge to take an axe to another person's car on the road, under certain circumstances. I am not saying he should have DONE it ... but I understand.

That said -- if I had seen kids in the car I was about to axe, no way I could have gone ahead and done it.

Exactly. The kind of man to do that is a danger to society IMO and only one step away from committing true violence on someone.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down