NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The picture that has sickened France: Roma teen, 16, left for dead in a shopping trolley after Paris vigilantes kidnap and torture him over suspected burglary

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The picture that has sickened France: Roma teen, 16, left for dead in a shopping trolley after Paris vigilantes kidnap and torture him over suspected burglary - Page 2 Empty The picture that has sickened France: Roma teen, 16, left for dead in a shopping trolley after Paris vigilantes kidnap and torture him over suspected burglary

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

These are the shocking pictures of a Roma teenager who was beaten and left for dead in a supermarket trolley.

Vigilantes kidnapped the 16-year-old boy, known only as Darius, from the camp he shares with his family near the northern commuter town of Pierrefitte-sur-Seine on the outskirts of Paris.

The thugs rang the youngster's mother demanding a €12,000 ransom for the safe return of her son. The figure was later reduced to €4,000, but when it was not paid, the gang battered Darius before dumping him in a shopping trolley before leaving it on the roadside

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2661763/French-vigilantes-left-Roma-teenager-coma-suspected-burglary-demanded-12-000-cash-mother-return-unharmed.html#ixzz3568mRE6H
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The picture that has sickened France: Roma teen, 16, left for dead in a shopping trolley after Paris vigilantes kidnap and torture him over suspected burglary - Page 2 Empty Re: The picture that has sickened France: Roma teen, 16, left for dead in a shopping trolley after Paris vigilantes kidnap and torture him over suspected burglary

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:10 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:thought you were an atheist  didge

never met an atheist who cares so much about defending a religion

Eh?

I read theology, have an interest in why dummies like you are bought in by such mythical works.

Not defending either, I am correcting you, there is a difference

Back to top Go down

The picture that has sickened France: Roma teen, 16, left for dead in a shopping trolley after Paris vigilantes kidnap and torture him over suspected burglary - Page 2 Empty Re: The picture that has sickened France: Roma teen, 16, left for dead in a shopping trolley after Paris vigilantes kidnap and torture him over suspected burglary

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:44 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:thought you were an atheist  didge

never met an atheist who cares so much about defending a religion

Eh?

I read theology, have an interest in why dummies like you are bought in by such mythical works.

ok

but as i said you're the only "atheist" i have ever met that bends over backward to protect Islam from criticism

stardesk is an example of what an atheist is didge, you are an example of someone who has a vested interest in islam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:46 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

Eh?

ok

but as i said you're the only "atheist" i have ever met that bends over backward to protect Islam from criticism

stardesk is an example of what an atheist is didge, you are an example of someone who has a vested interest in islam  

Incorrect, I think all religions are shit including Islam, I correct your errors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:49 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

ok

Incorrect, I think all religions are shit including Islam, I correct your errors.

you correct my "errors" because you are concerned about Islam being misrepresented

very bizarrely behavior for an atheist who thinks religion is shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:57 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

you correct my "errors" because you are concerned about Islam being misrepresented

Really, so now you think people should go uncorrected if they claim there was no Holocaust?
You claim people go uncorrected if they say 2 and 2 is 5 then?

Smelly everyone knows you have an agenda of hate, the same as Islamic extremists, you thus try to mislead people, because you still pedal the same crap over and over again, even when you are proven wrong, which shows you have an agenda to create disharmony within society

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:14 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Really, so now you think people should go uncorrected if they claim there was no Holocaust?

Smelly everyone knows you have an agenda of hate, the same as Islamic extremists, you thus try to mislead people, because you still pedal the same crap over and over again, even when you are proven wrong, which shows you have an agenda to create disharmony within society

i don't need to mislead people or lie about islam didge

Islam is evil enough on its own, its require no embellishment

do we need to exaggerate about the holocaust to make it bad??

no it was bad enough on its own, and its the same with Islam

you are the one who is misleading people by trying to whitewash Islam and paint it as some lovely fluffy cuddly religion that promotes tolerance and love instead of hate and violence

all anyone has to do is turn on the tv and see Muslims beheading killing and murdering people with a qur'an in one hand and a shout of "allahu akbar" on their lips

i don't think anyone needs to be "misled" to come to the conclusion that there is something very wrong with a religion that creates monsters like that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:19 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

you are the one who is misleading people by trying to whitewash Islam and paint it as some lovely fluffy cuddly religion that promotes tolerance and love instead of hate and violence
all anyone has to do is turn on the tv and see Muslims beheading killing and murdering people with a qur'an in one hand and a shout of "allahu akbar" on their lips
i don't think anyone needs to be "misled" to come to the conclusion that there is something very wrong with a religion that creates monsters like that

Again absurd logic, when for centuries religion has produced many monsters, the problem being religion per say, with the fact where people take the literal view of religious works and take it to the point they think they should enact their religious beliefs onto others, they think they are divinely ordained to do so.
So if your view point is on all religions, then I would agree with you, but it never is, your view is a selective argument as seen and only because less people take religion as literal in the west is why we have less problems today, when they did, religious views held sway and you had the exact same problems.

So as seen you do mislead people, because logically your view places all religions as a problem and a threat, but you deny this and as seen are selective

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:38 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Again absurd logic, when for centuries religion has produced many monsters, the problem being religion per say, with the fact where people take the literal view of religious works and take it to the point they think they should enact their religious beliefs onto others, they think they are divinely ordained to do so.
So if your view point is on all religions, then I would agree with you, but it never is, your view is a selective argument as seen and only because less people take religion as literal in the west is why we have less problems today, when they did, religious views held sway and you had the exact same problems.

So as seen you do mislead people, because logically your view places all religions as a problem and a threat, but you deny this and as seen are selective

didge you would not agree with me if i said water was wet, so lets not pretend you're some kind of rational logical human being because you're not

that's your problem didge

you don't live in the present, you don't take into account what is happening here and now

you live in the past and always refer to things that happened centuries ago

you always dismiss the current violence we see from the Muslims because of what Christians did hundreds and hundreds of years ago

you shriek and rage at the thought of hundreds of year old examples of Christians killing for religion but when Muslims are doing it on a daily basis you always find excuses as to why its different

"its only a few"

"its not Islam its the extremists"

"its western foreign policy"

"its Israels fault"

there is no end to how far you will go to defend Islam and Muslims from being held accountable for what is happening under their banner, no matter the atrocity you will always be the first one to come up with an excuse

you either ignore it, deflect away from it or when all else fails mention the crusades

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:42 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

didge you would not agree with me if i said water was wet, so lets not pretend you're some kind of rational logical human being because you're not
that's your problem didge
you don't live in the present, you don't take into account what is happening here and now
you live in the past and always refer to things that happened centuries ago  
you always dismiss the current violence we see from the Muslims because of what Christians did hundreds and hundreds of years ago
you shriek and rage at the thought of hundreds of year old examples of Christians killing for religion but when Muslims are doing it on a daily basis you always find excuses as to why its different

"its only a few"

"its not Islam its the extremists"

"its western foreign policy"

"its Israels fault"
there is no end to how far you will go to defend Islam and Muslims from being held accountable for what is happening under their banner, no matter the atrocity you will always be the first one to come up with an excuse
you either ignore it, deflect away from it or when all else fails mention the crusades

Not dismissing anything, you seem unable to read, as stated the problem is religion and those who take a literal belief and of those who do taking it one step further imposing this.

Thus clearly I am the rational one, because you did not read or understand anything I said.

The biggest problems found in religion is the 3 Abrahamic faiths and it is when people have a literal view of this, there is countless history going back centuries proving this and it only gets better when people stop having literal views.

So you make me laugh, you fail every time on logical thinking in most things, hence why it is you that is irrational

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:03 pm

there's another of your problems

you're the biggest hypocrite and goal post mover going

when it suits you, you treat all religions the same and use the same methods of judgement on them all, even though they are different religions with different rules and structures

and then at other times, you use entirely separate rules that can be generically applied to all but you refuse to do so because it disproves your arguments

this thread is a perfect example of how you chop and change the rules according to what effect you are trying to achieve

you claimed that religious persecution and violence is not part of Islam because the vast majority of Muslims don't adhere to it

you then contradict yourself by saying that even though the vast majority of Christians don't execute homosexuals, its still part of Christianity

you then contradict yourself again by saying that even though homosexuals are executed in Muslim countries the vast majority are against it but its still part of Islam

you will of course forgive me if i continue to not take you seriously

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:06 pm

No rules have been changed, my view point is very clear, accept to an extremist of course who is clouded with as seen such prejudices, that is where you go wrong smelly, you are unable to look at many things with impartiality, because you already hold such a view.

You will never learn, but am happy to keep showing how flawed your views are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:08 pm

Didge wrote:No rules have been changed, my view point is very clear, accept to an extremist of course who is clouded with as seen such prejudices, that is where you go wrong smelly, you are unable to look at many things with impartiality, because you already hold such a view.

yeah clear as mud

you've given several different views and ALL of them contradict each other didge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:09 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:No rules have been changed, my view point is very clear, accept to an extremist of course who is clouded with as seen such prejudices, that is where you go wrong smelly, you are unable to look at many things with impartiality, because you already hold such a view.

yeah clear as mud

you've given several different views and ALL of them contradict each other didge

No none of my views contradict, as seen yourself does because you are religious yourself, hence you fail to see the contraction in your own claims

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:11 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

yeah clear as mud

No none of my views contradict, as seen yourself does because you are religious yourself, hence you fail to see the contraction in your own claims

obviously you don't see the contradiction didge

youre views are warped to fuck, it probably makes perfect sense to you to hold different views on the same subject

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:13 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

youre views are warped to fuck, it probably makes perfect sense to you to hold different views on the same subject

Well considering your views are of hate and mine are not of hate, clearly a person led by hate is warped, not the other way around.

You see this is why you always lose debates, you are led by hate, which always clouds judgement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:23 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Well considering your views are of hate and mine are not of hate, clearly a person led by hate is warped, not the other way around.

You see this is why you always lose debates, you are led by hate, which always clouds judgement.

didge

there is no winning and losing a debate, sure as shit not on here

declaring yourself the winner is a sign of a person who is feeling insecure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:25 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

didge

Is not about winning smelly for me, I am talking about you losing debates, because you are so clouded with hate, it stops you being rational.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:35 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

didge

Is not about winning smelly for me, I am talking about you losing debates, because you are so clouded with hate, it stops you being rational.

its not about winning for you??

oh right so i guess you just declare yourself the winner every other post for nothing then??

sure didge

whatever

quill has you and sassy described to a T

you don't care about the content of the topic, all you care about is whether you think others perceive you to be "winning" and whether your perceive yourself to be winning - which of course you always do.

i just like playing with you didge, you're easy to manipulate and use, and if i really want to prove a point??

that's when i actively talk to you

youre my bitch basically

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:38 pm

Actually Quill thinks you are a WUM and that why I bother wasting my time with an idiot such as you.

The fact is smelly you get tied up in knots by me, so much so this is all you are left resorting to, talking about me, which is hilarious, I know it means you have exhausted all your arguments and they have been so easily taken apart by me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:48 pm

Didge, the only person who thinks you have taken apart any arguments is YOU!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:51 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Didge, the only person who thinks you have taken apart any arguments is YOU!

Cocky fucker in I?

::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:00 pm

Just deluded.....
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:26 pm

How dare you try to correct didge, he is all ways right,he says so!!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:27 pm

nicko wrote:How dare you try to correct didge, he is all ways right,he says so!!!

Oh dear more childishness, you keep exposing your hypocrisy Nicko

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:40 pm

Ha ha ha Laughing 
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:42 pm

nicko wrote:Ha ha ha Laughing 

Bless, do you need putting back in your cot now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2