NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Brits signing up to fight with jihadist militants in Iraq and Syria than for the UK Army Reserve

3 posters

Go down

More Brits signing up to fight with jihadist militants in Iraq and Syria than for the UK Army Reserve Empty More Brits signing up to fight with jihadist militants in Iraq and Syria than for the UK Army Reserve

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:23 pm

More British citizens signed up to fight in Iraq and Syria than joined the Army Reserve last year, it can be revealed.

Just 170 extra reservists enlisted over the past year - despite a Government target to boost the stand-by force by 11,000 by 2018. But at the same time the brutal al-Qaeda inspired ISIS forces tearing through Iraq have been boosted by 'several hundred' Brits, ministers told MailOnline.

Terror experts believe there could be as many as 500 Brits fighting alongside the jihadists in the Middle East for ISIS (Islamic State in Iraq and Syria).

A senior government minister said: ‘There is a real problem about people going in and being radicalised and then coming home. There are several hundred who have gone from Britain that we know of. It is a worry.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2659237/More-Brits-signing-fight-jihadist-militants-Iraq-Syria-UK-Army-Reserve.html?login#newcomment

Back to top Go down

More Brits signing up to fight with jihadist militants in Iraq and Syria than for the UK Army Reserve Empty Re: More Brits signing up to fight with jihadist militants in Iraq and Syria than for the UK Army Reserve

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:47 pm

"its a worry"

good description and typical of a pseudo rightwing government that is paralyzed by political correctness

its a ticking timebomb is what it is and when those chickens come home to roost we gonna see Islam up close and personal

never mind this halal controversy, we will soon see a Muslims blowing shit up and gunning people down controversy

Back to top Go down

More Brits signing up to fight with jihadist militants in Iraq and Syria than for the UK Army Reserve Empty Re: More Brits signing up to fight with jihadist militants in Iraq and Syria than for the UK Army Reserve

Post by Fred Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:59 pm

Will you guys stop this please. There is no threat from Islam Spassy and Didge have decreed that we are simply racist.

Last edited by Fred on Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:02 pm

Sign up to fight with no support from your government, with the threat of life in prison if you shout too loudly at your prisoners of war, the threat of prison if you shout too loudly at the girl serving alongside you?

Wish i'd signed up for Al Qaeda too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:36 pm

I am utterly glad that extremists who reside here are being drawn to what will be their utter doom in the end. Again what better way for a calling of all the extremists to be drawn to one area, where they can be taken out. They have gone stupidly thinking they are going to create a Caliphate state and the more extremists around the world drawn to it the better. These people have publicly burnt their passports to show their loyalty to their barbaric cause, which as stated provides the perfect opportunity to take so many of them out.

Nobody denies there are extremists, what has been stated is poor foreign policy, and propaganda that has capitalized on these policies has led to levels of extremism increasing which most dummies posting on this thread have not the comprehension and intelligence to work out.

Back to top Go down

Post by A'shadieeyah Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:08 pm

They are a disgrace to our country and shouldn't be allowed back in .
A'shadieeyah
A'shadieeyah
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:10 pm

A'shadieeyah wrote:They are a disgrace to our country and shouldn't be allowed back in .

Well said A'shadieeyah - i totally agree.

Welcome to the forum by the way - i hope you enjoy your time here - get stuck in, most are very friendly.

Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:35 pm

That we are.  We love people................  eating them alive most of the time.  I get ravaged most days.  My calfs have gone and have no fingers left....... But it a very friendly if not hungry bunch.

my butt is non existant
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by A'shadieeyah Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:50 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
A'shadieeyah wrote:They are a disgrace to our country and shouldn't be allowed back in .

Well said A'shadieeyah - i totally agree.

Welcome to the forum by the way - i hope you enjoy your time here - get stuck in, most are very friendly.

Smile 

thank you BigAndy9 , I hope to enjoy it I love chatting but what women doesn't  Wink 
A'shadieeyah
A'shadieeyah
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:15 pm

Didge wrote:I am utterly glad that extremists who reside here are being drawn to what will be their utter doom in the end. Again what better way for a calling of all the extremists to be drawn to one area, where they can be taken out.

once again didge...by whom exactly??

They have gone stupidly thinking they are going to create a Caliphate state

they seem to be doing quite well at it at the moment

and the more extremists around the world drawn to it the better. These people have publicly burnt their passports to show their loyalty to their barbaric cause, which as stated provides the perfect opportunity to take so many of them out.

Nobody denies there are extremists, what has been stated is poor foreign policy, and propaganda that has capitalized on these policies has led to levels of extremism increasing which most dummies posting on this thread have not the comprehension and intelligence to work out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down