NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinese property developer 'ate three tigers'

2 posters

Go down

Chinese property developer 'ate three tigers' Empty Chinese property developer 'ate three tigers'

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:30 pm

Chinese property developer 'ate three tigers' Tiger_China_2941558b

A wealthy Chinese property developer has reportedly been convicted of eating at least three tigers over the last year.

The businessman, who has been identified only as Mr Xu, pleaded guilty to the offences in a court in Qinzhou in the southern region of Guangxi.

Xinhua, the state-run news agency, reported that prosecutors had accused him of having a "quirky appetite for eating tiger penis and drinking tiger blood".

Mr Xu purchased the tigers from neighbouring Guangdong province early in 2013 after they had been smuggled into China from elsewhere, the New York Times reported.

His case is believed to be connected to the arrests of 15 people in Guangdong in March.

State media there reported the arrests were made after "more than 10 tigers" were slaughtered as part of a "visual feast" for rich businessmen.

At such events, which are designed to boost guests' social standing, the endangered big cats are killed by being electrocuted in the mouth.

A 61-year-old former pig slaughter-man, who was suspected of butchering the tigers, jumped off a building and died while being chased by police, according to local state media. Police reportedly recovered a recently slaughtered carcass.

Tiger bones have long been used in traditional Chinese medicine and sell for 14,000 yuan (UK PNDS 1,360) per kilo, and tiger meat is sold on the black market for 1,000 yuan (UKPNDS 95) per kilo.

According to the Wildlife Conservation Society there are less than 50 tigers left in the wild in China.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10899110/Chinese-property-developer-ate-three-tigers.html
Chinese property developer 'ate three tigers' Smiley13

Back to top Go down

Chinese property developer 'ate three tigers' Empty Re: Chinese property developer 'ate three tigers'

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:32 pm

Bastard I hope his dick drops off

Back to top Go down

Chinese property developer 'ate three tigers' Empty Re: Chinese property developer 'ate three tigers'

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:38 pm

Nems wrote:Bastard I hope his dick drops off

Oh!

..catching those people is enough for me , and I think they will face stiff(NPI) sentences now that arrests have been made.

Last edited by Joy Division on Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:39 pm

It's awful isn't it  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:42 pm

feelthelove wrote:It's awful isn't it  Sad 

Eating them FTL?!!, it's just so wrong! Evil or Very Mad 

I suppose the tiger would eat them if it had the chance!...

But yeah,,,this is grim, it's bad enough they hunt them and flog them off for medicinal purposes , but to eat them  Evil or Very Mad 

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:51 pm

There are a lot of terms I would use for eating the penises and drinking the blood of endangered species ... I don't think "quirky" would be among them, but more along the lines of "bug-eyed crazy," "frothing lunatic," "crazy as a shit-house rat," etc.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down