NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suspect arrested over Brussels Jewish Museum shooting

Go down

Suspect arrested over Brussels Jewish Museum shooting Empty Suspect arrested over Brussels Jewish Museum shooting

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:20 pm

French intelligence holds Mehdi Nemmouche, 29, linked to Islamist groups in Syria, over four killings last week.

A Frenchman with suspected ties to Islamic radicals in Syria has been arrested over last week's fatal shooting at the Jewish Museum in Brussels.

The suspected gunman, 29-year-old Mehdi Nemmouche, was arrested on Friday, in Marseille, while in possession of a Kalashnikov rifle and a hand gun similar to the ones used in the attack on 24 May 24, sources said.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/01/suspect-arrest-brussels-jewish-museum-shooting

Back to top Go down

Suspect arrested over Brussels Jewish Museum shooting Empty Re: Suspect arrested over Brussels Jewish Museum shooting

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:25 pm

Said it was a Muslim

I must be a prophet

Back to top Go down

Suspect arrested over Brussels Jewish Museum shooting Empty Re: Suspect arrested over Brussels Jewish Museum shooting

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:25 pm

I see didges world wide ban on weapons has failed again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:52 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:Said it was a Muslim

I must be a prophet

Now now - no more of that Association Fallacy - you know it must have been a far right nazi disguised as a muslim...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:59 pm

Tesstacious wrote:French intelligence holds Mehdi Nemmouche, 29, linked to Islamist groups in Syria, over four killings last week.

A Frenchman with suspected ties to Islamic radicals in Syria has been arrested over last week's fatal shooting at the Jewish Museum in Brussels.

The suspected gunman, 29-year-old Mehdi Nemmouche, was arrested on Friday, in Marseille, while in possession of a Kalashnikov rifle and a hand gun similar to the ones used in the attack on 24 May 24, sources said.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/01/suspect-arrest-brussels-jewish-museum-shooting

linked to the religion of peace, I'm shocked... affraid 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:35 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:Said it was a Muslim

I must be a prophet

Now now - no more of that Association Fallacy - you know it must have been a far right nazi disguised as a muslim...

It's only FA if I'm wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:21 pm

Oh well , glad i didn't post this with it being associated to an Islamic extremist group .

Glad I am not a Muslim with all the bad publicity it receives day in day out . It would cast serious doubt on the teachings .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:25 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:I see didges world wide ban on weapons has failed again 

Fuck me you are very stupid, because if there was a world wide ban, how would he have gained access to such weaponry?

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:30 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:I see didges world wide ban on weapons has failed again 

Fuck me you are very stupid, because if there was a world wide ban, how would he have gained access to such weaponry?

Take your time

evening Didge where have you been all day lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down