NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Kate Pulls Funny Faces For Adoring Subjects

4 posters

Go down

Beautiful Kate Pulls Funny Faces For Adoring Subjects Empty Beautiful Kate Pulls Funny Faces For Adoring Subjects

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:26 pm

29th May 2014

Now those are photos i'd love to own!

Beautiful Kate Pulls Funny Faces For Adoring Subjects Articl10

Beautiful Kate Pulls Funny Faces For Adoring Subjects Articl11

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Kate Pulls Funny Faces For Adoring Subjects Empty Re: Beautiful Kate Pulls Funny Faces For Adoring Subjects

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:27 pm

Aw...the lavatory face, lovely. Laughing

Sorry Andy, but those pics just don't do her any justice!!, especially the second one chief. Evil or Very Mad 

Last edited by Joy Division on Thu May 29, 2014 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Kate Pulls Funny Faces For Adoring Subjects Empty Re: Beautiful Kate Pulls Funny Faces For Adoring Subjects

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:27 pm

She's famous for her elegant dress sense and glossy mane but the Duchess of Cambridge was happy to show off her sillier side today, pulling a funny face for the cameras - much to the delight of one young fan.
After getting a taste of a proper Scotch single malt courtesy of the Famous Grouse Distillery earlier today, the Duke and Duchess arrived in the pretty village of Forteviot in the Scottish Highlands to a rapturous reception from Saltire and Union Jack waving locals.
Whisked off to open the village fete, the royal couple were busy meeting and greeting locals, when the Duchess happened upon a young fan waving an iPad and, laughing, wrinkled her nose for the camera.

Beautiful Kate Pulls Funny Faces For Adoring Subjects Articl12

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2642814/Kate-The-Duchess-Cambridge-pulls-funny-face-Fonteviot-village-fete.html#ixzz338Oo4R7f

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:31 pm

she is getting on a bit now though look at her wrinkles , still she is a good laugh which is more than the other royals

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:32 pm

That's it,,where one lacks looks, they definitely can often make up for in personality.Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 29, 2014 8:48 pm

I think it's good that she can move her face as she usually only has one or two expressions. Good for her!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:48 pm

But kate is pretty and has personality i am not a royalist but i do like her and Wills .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I think it's good that she can move her face as she usually only has one or two expressions. Good for her!

Stick it up your arse Ragga!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:49 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:she is getting on a bit now though look at her wrinkles , still she is a good laugh which is more than the other royals

We'll all have wrinkles one day, and she looks wonderful with them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:54 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:she is getting on a bit now though look at her wrinkles , still she is a good laugh which is more than the other royals

I agree and i have wrinkles too and i look wonderful with them Smile
I'm 50 this year  ::D:: 

Like i said she and Wills are the best royals who actually seem normal .

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 29, 2014 9:00 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I think it's good that she can move her face as she usually only has one or two expressions. Good for her!

Stick it up your arse Ragga!

What?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 29, 2014 9:01 pm

She's only 32.  Neutral 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 29, 2014 9:03 pm

I like Pippa Middleton. I think she's a bit mischievous. Of course she wears too much eyeliner like her sister.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Thu May 29, 2014 9:07 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

I think she always looks lovely but her dress sense is a bit..staid.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 9:07 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

They're not normal and they don't need to be - they are regal!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 29, 2014 9:51 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

They're not normal and they don't need to be - they are regal!

Maybe some day they'll get to meet the top of your head! Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 29, 2014 10:15 pm

Ah. The royal princess who, according to many, many people, did not give birth to the child they called 'son'

lol!  weird but possible
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 10:21 pm

eddie wrote:Ah. The royal princess who, according to many, many people, did not give birth to the child they called 'son'

lol!  weird but possible

Preposterous!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 29, 2014 10:31 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
eddie wrote:Ah. The royal princess who, according to many, many people, did not give birth to the child they called 'son'

lol!  weird but possible

Preposterous!

Is it?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Thu May 29, 2014 10:37 pm

eddie wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Preposterous!

Is it?

This is a conspiracy theory I have not heard before!

How is that possible??
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 29, 2014 10:40 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
eddie wrote:

Is it?

How is that possible??

I'll find the link fluffs x

Edit: http://xi4.com/2013/07/23/royal-baby-scam-jill-dandos-murder-link-and-fiance-in-charge-of-the-scam-all-you-need-to-know-kate-was-and-has-not-been-pregnant-why-did-they-kill-the-nurse-what-a-right-royal-scam/

And then:
https://youtu.be/rftu9tY0244
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Thu May 29, 2014 10:53 pm

eddie wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

How is that possible??

I'll find the link fluffs x

Edit: http://xi4.com/2013/07/23/royal-baby-scam-jill-dandos-murder-link-and-fiance-in-charge-of-the-scam-all-you-need-to-know-kate-was-and-has-not-been-pregnant-why-did-they-kill-the-nurse-what-a-right-royal-scam/

And then:
https://youtu.be/rftu9tY0244

Oh no I don't want to believe anything bad about baby George!  No 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down