NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The face of white British racism....

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The face of white British racism.... Empty The face of white British racism....

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:40 pm

Look at this litter scumbag bastard , attacking an 80 year old Sikh pensioner...

Absolutely disgusting.

https://youtu.be/lM39dRNMXNI

'Such a not-very 'ard Kunt.

Sickening and very hard to watch.

Back to top Go down

The face of white British racism.... Empty Re: The face of white British racism....

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:43 pm

I don't see anything JD - have you inserted the link incorrectly?

Back to top Go down

The face of white British racism.... Empty Re: The face of white British racism....

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:44 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:I don't see anything JD - have you inserted the link incorrectly?

..I'll give it another go Andy, should be ok though?..

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue May 27, 2014 8:45 pm

Oh,JD.

That was not easy to watch.What's the matter with people? I would never have attacked a pensioner at that age,vile.

That poor man must have been so frightened aswell.

Last edited by FluffyBunny on Tue May 27, 2014 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:45 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:I don't see anything JD - have you inserted the link incorrectly?

Yeah,,,that link works when I click it Andy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:47 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:Oh,JD.

That was not easy to watch.What's the matter with people? I would never have attacked a pensioner at that age,vile.

It was awful fluffy, he is so helpless and the others just stood and let her beat him, terrible...I wish I was there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:47 pm

Not only have you inserted it incorrectly (woof) but i can't view it because you have to log in or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:48 pm

And before anyone says anything, it would also be disgusting the other way around too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue May 27, 2014 8:49 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Not only have you inserted it incorrectly (woof) but i can't view it because you have to log in or something.

Yes Andy,you have to sign in with your youtube account because it's age restricted.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:50 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Not only have you inserted it incorrectly (woof) but i can't view it because you have to log in or something.

I've done nothing incorrectly, if you can't click a button Andy..that's your problem...

You have to log in to see it,,,you are over 18 right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:51 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:

Yes Andy,you have to sign in with your youtube account because it's age restricted.

He's just trying to be a smart arse and blame me for him not logging in. Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:51 pm

Joy Division wrote:

I've  done nothing incorrectly, if you can't click a button Andy..that's your problem...

Ah ok. I don't have a youtube account.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:52 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:

Thanks Fluffy, i just don't have a youtube account that's all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:52 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I've  done nothing incorrectly, if you can't click a button Andy..that's your problem...

Ah ok.  I don't have a youtube account.

Fcuk sake Andy, just make one then!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 27, 2014 8:52 pm

I'll try embedding it:

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:54 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I'll try embedding it:

Thanks Ben,,I still can't do that!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:55 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I'll try embedding it:

Can you moderate JD using alternate spelling to get round banned words while you are about it?

Back to top Go down

I love how she hits him but the second he fights back;
"YOU HIT A BIIIIIIIIIIIRD"

Fucking retards.

Back to top Go down

Thanks Benji.

Ah yes, i remember seeing that last year i think??

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 27, 2014 8:56 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Thanks Benji.

What I don't remember is you pointing out the age of some of the anti-Muslim videos that have been posted here ...  Wink 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:57 pm

Although I didn't hear anything that indicates that this was racially motivated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:58 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

What I don't remember is you pointing out the age of some of the anti-Muslim videos that have been posted here ...  Wink 

?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:59 pm

I fcuking their parents are UKIP voters and they will be too ..or BNP.

She must have learned hate like that from somewhere...often, but not always at home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:59 pm

Samhraí wrote:Although I didn't hear anything that indicates that this was racially motivated.

The attacker was white, the victim wasn't - end of!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 27, 2014 9:01 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

?

Just pointing out your hypocrisy (I know, rather redundant)
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 9:02 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Samhraí wrote:Although I didn't hear anything that indicates that this was racially motivated.

Aye..he just happened to be non white and 80 year old too...

One of the most vulnerable in society and an extremely easy target too.
I guess that must have just happened by chance eh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 9:02 pm

Joy Division wrote:I fcuking their parents are UKIP voters and they will be too ..or BNP.

She must have learned hate like that from somewhere...often, but not always at home.

Prove that this was a racist attack.
They're degenerate scumbags but you have no proof that they're racist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 9:03 pm

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Are you absolutely delusional?
Degenerates will attack innocent people regardless of fucking race or sexual orientation or whatever.

Last edited by Samhraí on Tue May 27, 2014 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 9:03 pm

Andy ,do you think she would have picked on a group of twenty young non whites?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 27, 2014 9:04 pm

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Ah ok.  I don't have a youtube account.

You are in one bitch of a mood today.
Did you catch your cock in your zip?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 9:04 pm

Samhraí wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Degenerates will attack innocent people regardless of fucking race or sexual orientation or whatever.

What I see here is a very old defenceless man of Indian appearance being attacked for no reason by a very young British white girl, whose mates done nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 9:05 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Samhraí wrote:

What I see here is a very old defenceless man of Indian appearance being attacked for no reason by a very young British white girl, whose mates done nothing.

Yes she is a degenerate scumbag and her friends were involved too.
Doesn't make her racist though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 9:06 pm

Joy Division wrote:Andy ,do you think she would have picked on a group of twenty young non whites?

No, but she would have picked on any old man - white, black, yellow, anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 27, 2014 9:07 pm

Was she being racist? She's certainly one of the dreaded chavs, but I didn't hear her say anything racist.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 9:07 pm

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Laughing Laughing 

Thanks for that Eddie..I'm ok actually, I thought you were the forum Rottweiler  Laughing 

Bit don't you see what this video I'd Eddie?..it's not just chance this guy is old and Indian, he was an easy target.

Now you've said that about the zip, it may happen later or something!!

I love it Eddie, your cheering me up and making me up Laughing

Last edited by Joy Division on Tue May 27, 2014 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Wouldn't surprise me if she was because her and her friends do seem like ignorant little fucks but you can't really go around saying that just because the attacker and victim were of different ethnicity.

Back to top Go down

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Laughing Laughing 

Thanks for that Eddie..I'm ok actually, I thought you were the forum Rottweiler  Laughing 

Bit don't you see what this video I'd Eddie?..it's not just chance this guy is old and Indian, he was an easy target.

Now you've said that about the zip, it may happen later or something!!

I love it Eddie, your cheering me up and making me up Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 9:09 pm

Ah fuck it I don't know why I'm defending degenerates.
Race could have been a factor even if it was just as simple as the victim being an even easier target.

Going around screaming "racist" annoys me though and it could really just be as simple as that he was elderly and on his own with race having nothing to do with it. That's all I'm saying really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 9:10 pm

Samhraí wrote:Wouldn't surprise me if she was because her and her friends do seem like ignorant little fucks but you can't really go around saying that just because the attacker and victim were of different ethnicity.

The video makes It seem so though,,,there would be far more white folk than non white, so why the minority?...and an auld lad that of 80. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 9:11 pm

Samhraí wrote:Ah fuck it I don't know why I'm defending degenerates.
Race could have been a factor even if it was just as simple as the victim being an even easier target.

Going around screaming "racist" annoys me though and it could really just be as simple as that he was elderly and on his own with race having nothing to do with it. That's all I'm saying really.

Fair enough Sam.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 9:12 pm

I'm off to take the doggy out and shit like that!, speak soon guys..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 9:12 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Samhraí wrote:Wouldn't surprise me if she was because her and her friends do seem like ignorant little fucks but you can't really go around saying that just because the attacker and victim were of different ethnicity.

The video makes It seem so though,,,there would be  far more white folk than non white, so why the minority?...and an auld lad that of 80. Sad

Coincidence.
Whites are the largest ethnic group in most western countries so it would make sense that a gang of whites could gang up on someone from a different ethnicity without it being racially motivated.

Probably was racially motivated but eh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 9:13 pm

Racist??? more likely a stinking tory scumbag, attacking one of their pet hates ...an elderly vulnerable pensioner.

or just as likely a mingin foul leftie jealous because as an elderly pensioner he's getting a benefit she isnt entitled to.

Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 9:13 pm

Joy Division wrote:

The video makes It seem so though,,,there would be  far more white folk than non white, so why the minority?...and an auld lad that of 80. Sad

pmsl

Thick as sh1t!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 27, 2014 9:14 pm

What were they all doing there anyway? The girl seemed to be having an argument with one of the guys, and the Sikh guy was just standing there until she kicked him.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 9:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:What were they all doing there anyway? The girl seemed to be having an argument with one of the guys, and the Sikh guy was just standing there until she kicked him.

She was saying to "let her at him" or some shit which implies that shit was going on before the camera started recording.

He could have started it maybe I suppose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 27, 2014 9:18 pm

Summers wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:What were they all doing there anyway? The girl seemed to be having an argument with one of the guys, and the Sikh guy was just standing there until she kicked him.

She was saying to "let her at him" or some shit which implies that shit was going on before the camera started recording.

Ah, she was saying "move out my way Jim" I think. Well I hope they catch her and prosecute her for assault.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 9:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Summers wrote:

Ah, she was saying "move out my way Jim" I think. Well I hope they catch her and prosecute her for assault.

She was sentenced to 2 years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 27, 2014 9:23 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

She was sentenced to 2 years.

She was? Is there a story to go with it then?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 9:26 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-27352678

A woman who carried out a "sickening" unprovoked attack on a pensioner has been jailed for three-and-a-half years.

Coral Millerchip, 20, punched 80-year-old Joginder Singh to the ground in Coventry city centre, before kicking him and spitting on him.

Mr Singh, from Canley, was afterwards admitted to hospital with a pre-known illness, and died three months later.

Detectives said it was not possible to establish a link between the assault and Mr Singh's death.

The attack, which left the pensioner with cuts to his face and a black eye, was filmed on a mobile phone by a bystander.

'Deeply upsetting'
Millerchip, from the Wyken area of Coventry, admitted causing actual bodily harm in October but was not sentenced immediately because she was due to stand trial for burglary.

She was found guilty on Friday at Warwick Crown Court, and jailed for 24 months for assault and 20 months for burglary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next