NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why The Hell Do Countries Want To Govern Themselves?

+2
Tommy Monk
Ben Reilly
6 posters

Go down

Why The Hell Do Countries Want To Govern Themselves? Empty Why The Hell Do Countries Want To Govern Themselves?

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 10:54 pm

America - what was wrong with living under English rule?

Scotland too?

Why the urge to govern yourselves?

Back to top Go down

Why The Hell Do Countries Want To Govern Themselves? Empty Re: Why The Hell Do Countries Want To Govern Themselves?

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 26, 2014 10:55 pm

lol
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Why The Hell Do Countries Want To Govern Themselves? Empty Re: Why The Hell Do Countries Want To Govern Themselves?

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 10:56 pm

oh dear andy...it seems the lefties have had a lol breakdown...

what exactly are you trying to prove ben?....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 10:58 pm

just think...if you hadnt opted for independance...you could have had
our gun laws
a proper NHS
our petrol prices
our tax rates
and ooohh...lots more advantages....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 10:59 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:just think...if you hadnt opted for independance...you could have had
our gun laws
a proper NHS
our petrol prices
our tax rates

Petrol prices???????

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 26, 2014 11:00 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:oh dear andy...it seems the lefties have had a lol breakdown...

what exactly are you trying to prove ben?....

Just giving BA some lol-lipops, maybe he'll stop cwying for a few seconds Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 11:30 pm

Didge wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:just think...if you hadnt opted for independance...you could have had
our gun laws
a proper NHS
our petrol prices
our tax rates

Petrol prices???????

YEAH...petrol prices

about 12 dollars a gallon......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 11:40 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Didge wrote:

Petrol prices???????

YEAH...petrol prices

about 12 dollars a gallon......

They pay half what we pay in petrol if not far less

http://www.eia.gov/petroleum/gasdiesel/

http://www.petrolprices.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 26, 2014 11:57 pm

We pay a lot more for our petrol than most people realize ...

http://news.brown.edu/pressreleases/2011/06/warcosts
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 27, 2014 12:08 am

It seems the right to self determination is only allowed for some, but not the British people, or any other European nation.....
All in the name of equality mind!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 12:13 am

Tommy Monk wrote:It seems the right to self determination is only allowed for some, but not the British people, or any other European nation.....

What if the majority disagree with you, is that not self determination?
Again two thirds voted for pro EU parties, do they not have a say?
They is clearly disagreement over this but as yet the consensus is pro European at present.

Anyway I would not worry yourself, reform will now happen off the concern of far right support growing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 12:48 am

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:It seems the right to self determination is only allowed for some, but not the British people, or any other European nation.....

What if the majority disagree with you, is that not self determination?
Again two thirds voted for pro EU parties, do they not have a say?
They is clearly disagreement over this but as yet the consensus is pro European at present.

Anyway I would not worry yourself, reform will now happen off the concern of far right support growing

I will beleive THAT when i see it....and I mean REAL reform.....not a "cosmetic what can we get away with" excercise

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 27, 2014 12:52 am

Let's have a referendum and see what people want....
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 12:54 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Let's have a referendum and see what people want....

If you had one now, people would choose to stay, not sure I could handle you moan and whinge then for the next couple of decades daily, because the majority did not agree with you

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 27, 2014 1:00 am

Most people voted for UKIP and Tory who both want referendum......

Unless of course you consider Tory promise of referendum meaning no referendum and just more of the same.....
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 1:04 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Most people voted for UKIP and Tory who both want referendum......

Unless of course you consider Tory promise of referendum meaning no referendum and just more of the same.....

29% is not a majority, that is majority over many other parties, but together those parties may vote against leaving and they represent a bigger percentage together where again most people at present have not been won over to leave the EU, something you seem to miss at every turn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 27, 2014 1:45 am

Most people voted for pro referendum partys.

That is an undeniable fact.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 1:47 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Most people voted for pro referendum partys.

That is an undeniable fact.

While politicians from the largest political groups noted that the pro-European parties still remained by far in the majority, the results in several member states showed swathes of voters either voting for outright eurosceptic parties or voting for parties that called for change.

http://euobserver.com/eu-elections/124320

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue May 27, 2014 2:09 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:We pay a lot more for our petrol than most people realize ...

here in my state we probably pay 60% less than the UK.....currently we are $3.30a gallon.....CA IS nearly $5.I believe that is the mist expensive state.....maybe Ben would know.....

Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 27, 2014 2:25 am

We pay £1.30 a litre.

That is about £6 a gallon.

And at todays exchange rate is about $10 a gallon.

And dodge, most people in UK voted for pro referendum partys.

UKIP 28%

Tory 23%?

That's over half already.....

So....???

If less than 1% of population can get gay marriage brought in..... why are we still being denied a referendum on something that has been brought in that has never even been voted for.....???
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 27, 2014 4:45 am

Tommy Monk wrote:We pay £1.30 a litre.

UKIP 28%

Tory 23%?

So....???

If less than 1% of population can get gay marriage brought in..... why are we still being denied a referendum on something that has been brought in that has never even been voted for.....???

Could you quote me a recent poll about how many Brits favor gay marriage being legal?

And petrol prices are too low. As I pointed out above, Americans have paid a lot more for gasoline than we tend to think.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 27, 2014 4:47 am

Cass wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:We pay a lot more for our petrol than most people realize ...

here in my state we probably pay 60% less than the UK.....currently we are $3.30a gallon.....CA IS nearly $5.I believe that is the mist expensive state.....maybe Ben would know.....

I believe so. Recently in both Texas and Colorado I've seen prices as low as $3.20/gallon. Ridiculously low for something that is running out of supply. And as I pointed out before, you have to count in the cost of lives and money spent on at least the Iraq war, if not Afghanistan (where the main thrust was methane).
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue May 27, 2014 5:33 am

actually we pay about $1.45 a litre that's only about £0.85

Maybe the Uk is getting screwed, mind you there is little doubt Tony was never as good as Johnny at getting George to pay for our services. Johnny got in quick and offered our Special forces and not much else and this was When Canada was calling Bush a Criminal, Johnny was going "She'll be right mate" I'd say he got bush suckered good.  Cool 

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 6:01 am

Tommy Monk wrote:We pay £1.30 a litre.

UKIP 28%

Tory 23%?

So....???

Incorrect again, most Tories would vote to stay in, as they want to negotiate, last poll on leaving the EU put the highest wanting to stay in at 42% and 37% to leave, showing again how clueless you really are when it comes to maths

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 27, 2014 3:36 pm

Wrong dodge, Tory have promised a referendum by 2017.

So most people have voted for pro referendum partys.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 5:44 pm

Why do you want to govern other countries?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue May 27, 2014 5:56 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:America - what was wrong with living under English rule?

Scotland too?

Will the green-eyed monster of jealousy ever die?

Can you imagine going back to the Stone Age and living with Neanderthals? You guys are lucky you have us to look after you. BTW...why are we doing that?  ::dunno:: 

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 6:02 pm

Original Quill wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:America - what was wrong with living under English rule?

Scotland too?

Can you imagine going back to the Stone Age and living with Neanderthals?  You guys are lucky you have us to look after you.  BTW...why are we doing that?   ::dunno:: 

I agree with you Quill.So please,please,please stay your side of the pond & there won't be anymore wars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 27, 2014 6:05 pm

Can you imagine being run by an unwanted federal dictatorship?
We don't have to imagine, we are run by unwanted EU federal dictatorship!
And we don't like it!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 6:09 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Can you imagine being run by an unwanted federal dictatorship?
We don't have to imagine, we are run by unwanted EU federal dictatorship!
And we don't like it!

Good evening Tommy.

Once upon a time when I used to think of America I would think of nice things like Mickey Mouse,the Empire State building & NASA.

Now when I think of of America,all I see is war.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue May 27, 2014 6:16 pm

Shady wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Can you imagine going back to the Stone Age and living with Neanderthals?  You guys are lucky you have us to look after you.  BTW...why are we doing that?   ::dunno:: 

I agree with you Quill.So please,please,please stay your side of the pond & there won't be anymore wars.

Until you start one, you ignorant ----. Y'all can barely beat back a S. American dictator over a few birdshit islands. Now you've got Russia looking for a bit of Lebensrum and what are you sorry sucks going to do? Come whining to us...right?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 6:27 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Shady wrote:

Until you start one, you ignorant ----.  Y'all can barely beat back a S. American dictator over a few birdshit islands.  Now you've got Russia looking for a bit of Lebensrum and what are you sorry sucks going to do?  Come whining to us...right?

Oh dear...hit the nail on the head did I?

For your information,I totally back Russias stance over Ukraine because your government & ours (but mainly yours) have destabalized Ukraine by trying to get them to turn to the west.

But yet again yankee boy,you lot have fucked up & now you don't know what to do.

Please stick to burgers & Disney World because it's all you're good at...other than starting wars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 6:31 pm

I don't know shit about Russia and Ukraine, but if this is over Russia wanting to take the Ukriane over by way of invasion and military action against that country's will ...then it's wrong, but the other week I'm sure I heard there were as much as 95% pro Russia in Ukraine who want this?!!! What a Face

..maybe I heard wrong!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue May 27, 2014 6:40 pm

Shady wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Until you start one, you ignorant ----.  Y'all can barely beat back a S. American dictator over a few birdshit islands.  Now you've got Russia looking for a bit of Lebensrum and what are you sorry sucks going to do?  Come whining to us...right?

Oh dear...hit the nail on the head did I?

For your information,I totally back Russias stance over Ukraine because your government & ours (but mainly yours) have destabalized Ukraine by trying to get them to turn to the west.

But yet again yankee boy,you lot have fucked up  & now you don't know what to do.

Please stick to burgers & Disney World because it's all you're good at...other than starting wars.

Haha...you fooking coward. Shall we call you Shady Chamberlain? Get used to it, because the US doesn't give a sheit about Europe. Didn't you get the message from the US over Syria? The Democrats control the White House, and are traditionally the party that turns it's back on war. The Congress is full of racists, and therefore will do nothing that empowers the Black President.

Russia is a regional power now, and no longer the big, bad meany y'all were once protected from. You and the EU are on your own.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down