NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some more nice friendly happy clappy peaceful non violent lefties....

4 posters

Go down

some more nice friendly happy clappy peaceful non violent lefties.... Empty some more nice friendly happy clappy peaceful non violent lefties....

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 26, 2014 6:25 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27570161

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

some more nice friendly happy clappy peaceful non violent lefties.... Empty Re: some more nice friendly happy clappy peaceful non violent lefties....

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 26, 2014 6:28 pm

But on The bbc news just now they showed a bit of the violence against the police going on and said "the BNP caused their usual trouble"!!!!!

Blatant lying and twisting again by The BBC.

It was the lefties kicking off and attacking the police.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

some more nice friendly happy clappy peaceful non violent lefties.... Empty Re: some more nice friendly happy clappy peaceful non violent lefties....

Post by Fred Mon May 26, 2014 6:40 pm

I dislike the BNP but that is nothing compared for my dislike of the lying left wing bigoted shites who pretend they are the voice of reason.

They are the mirror image of the Nazis in the BNP.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon May 26, 2014 8:41 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:I dislike the BNP but that is nothing compared for my dislike of the lying left wing bigoted shites who pretend they are the voice of reason.

What on earth...! Rolling Eyes 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon May 26, 2014 10:09 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:I dislike the BNP but that is nothing compared for my dislike of the lying left wing bigoted shites who pretend they are the voice of reason.

Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down