NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smallest adult waist in the world...

3 posters

Go down

Smallest adult waist in the world... Empty Smallest adult waist in the world...

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 12:12 am

http://itthing.com/extreme-body-parts/cathie-jung-waist

Back to top Go down

Smallest adult waist in the world... Empty Re: Smallest adult waist in the world...

Post by Ben Reilly Sun May 25, 2014 12:15 am

That is messed up! Looks like her ass is turned around to face the wrong direction, almost.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Smallest adult waist in the world... Empty Re: Smallest adult waist in the world...

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 12:21 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:That is messed up! Looks like her ass is turned around to face the wrong direction, almost.

Poor woman, worn tight corsets for years to look like that!, it looks so strange , quite abnormal, your right Ben, it gives the rest if her a weird shape and looking so out of proportion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 12:26 am

ridiculous ... probably dangerous too...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 12:29 am

Just like some of those women who go too far with the dieting Ben, some get to a ridiculously low weight, like 6or 7 stone , where it endangers their life severely...

Shame too as anorexia is also such a mental,issue.

Women look fine and healthy when they are just curvy , not skin and bone...that look is awful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 12:30 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:ridiculous ... probably dangerous too...

..I did wonder about that Favva, that can't be without it's risks and long term effects.. I would imagine her insides have moved or shrunken trying to accomodate for such a tiny space.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 12:31 am

Joy Division wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:ridiculous ... probably dangerous too...

..I did wonder about that Favva, that can't be without it's risks and long term effects.. I would imagine her insides have moved or shrunken trying to accomodate for such a tiny space.

I don't know how she breathes...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 12:34 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I don't know  how she breathes...

She has probably done some damage to her lungs too Favva, bit may not get signs of it yet ..

She's done more harm than good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun May 25, 2014 12:37 am

Difficult to understand why a woman would even want to look like that. It certainly isn't attractive - at least not to me.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 12:44 am

Irn Bru wrote:Difficult to understand why a woman would even want to look like that. It certainly isn't attractive - at least not to me.

Aye..it's too odd Irn, she most likely looked fine before wearing them things everyday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun May 25, 2014 12:57 am

Joy Division wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:Difficult to understand why a woman would even want to look like that. It certainly isn't attractive - at least not to me.

Aye..it's too odd Irn, she most likely looked fine before wearing them things everyday.

Honestly, she looks like she survived an accident or maybe suffered from a rare disease; quite off-putting.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 25, 2014 7:28 am

Yuck.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 5:25 pm

She will have health problems and will probably only be able to eat small amounts of food because her stomach will be so squashed and will have breathing problems .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 6:11 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:That is messed up! Looks like her ass is turned around to face the wrong direction, almost.

I agree, I thought she wasn't real at first.  She looks like a blow up doll, why do people do these things to themselves  Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down