NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pregnant Sex Victim "Would Be Shot"

Go down

Pregnant Sex Victim "Would Be Shot" Empty Pregnant Sex Victim "Would Be Shot"

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 9:04 pm

21st May 2014

Pregnant Sex Victim "Would Be Shot" _7500610

A pregnant teenager was told she would be shot if she did not stop talking to police about being sexually assaulted by two men, a court has heard.

The girl, who was 17 at the time and cannot be identified, was attacked after waking up in a house in Oxford in December 2011, the jury was told.

Zeeshan Ahmed, 28, is accused of threatening her after she contacted police about the alleged assaults by Mustafa Ahmed, 26, and Bilal Ahmed, 27.

The trio deny all the charges.

Abigail Husbands, prosecuting, said the girl and a friend were on a night out at the Bullingdon Arms in Cowley Road when she met Mustafa Ahmed who got into a taxi with them to a house in Cowley Road.

'Get off me'
In a police interview played to the court, she said she woke to find a man, who the prosecution claim is Mustafa Ahmed, sexually assaulting her.

She said: "I was a bit freaked out. I thought 'what are you doing?'"

She said she pretended to be asleep and that he left afterwards.

The teenager said she was then assaulted by Bilal Ahmed and said: "I was shocked. I was like 'get off me.'"

The Oxford Crown Court jury heard how the girl shut herself in the bathroom to call the police.

The court heard that the teenager's DNA was found on Bilal Ahmed's fingers and Mustafa Ahmed's DNA was found on her clothing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-27504936

Back to top Go down

Pregnant Sex Victim "Would Be Shot" Empty Re: Pregnant Sex Victim "Would Be Shot"

Post by eddie Wed May 21, 2014 9:23 pm

Look, there's no excuse for men molesting women, obviously, but how stupid do you have to be to go to a stranger's house???
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Pregnant Sex Victim "Would Be Shot" Empty Re: Pregnant Sex Victim "Would Be Shot"

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 5:29 pm

eddie wrote:Look, there's no excuse for men molesting women, obviously, but how stupid do you have to be to go to a stranger's house???

I've been to the houses of strangers, and had strangers in my house.

Back to top Go down