NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daily quiz

2 posters

Go down

The Daily quiz Empty The Daily quiz

Post by Andy Tue May 20, 2014 9:53 pm

Call me paranoid, but at least 1 question in today's quiz took almost 10 seconds just to read.
allowing for 2 seconds to skim through the 4 possible answers, and another second to tick the box, how on earth did Queencazz manage to get 10/10 in 38 seconds? Unless she played it using another login name then used he answers for her final attempt.

If it is legit, then I applaud her speedreading abilty and keyboard skills.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

The Daily quiz Empty Re: The Daily quiz

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 10:00 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Call me paranoid, but at least 1 question in today's quiz took almost 10 seconds just to read.
allowing for 2 seconds to skim through the 4 possible answers, and another second to tick the box, how on earth did Queencazz manage to get 10/10  in 38 seconds? Unless she played it using another login name then used he answers for her final attempt.

She is no cheat, she is just well clever and the fastest typist in the west  ::gnslnger:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue May 20, 2014 10:20 pm

HtmbE says that I have the fastest fingers in the west.
Invariably after she has spurned my nocturnal advances and am left to 'sort myself out'!
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed May 21, 2014 1:16 am

Handy Andy wrote:Call me paranoid, but at least 1 question in today's quiz took almost 10 seconds just to read.
allowing for 2 seconds to skim through the 4 possible answers, and another second to tick the box, how on earth did Queencazz manage to get 10/10 in 38 seconds? Unless she played it using another login name then used he answers for her final attempt.

I have just the one ID andy. my record is actually 32 when I played it on flap. fer the record I had only seen 2 of the questions before and I got one of them wrong last time. I am a speedreader.....still sulking that Reilly beat me by one second yesterday ......hmph.

I will accept your applause Cool
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed May 21, 2014 1:21 am

Nems wrote:
allowing for 2 seconds to skim through the 4 possible answers, and another second to tick the box, how on earth did Queencazz manage to get 10/10  in 38 seconds? Unless she played it using another login name then used he answers for her final attempt.

She is no cheat, she is just well clever and the fastest typist in the west  ::gnslnger:: 

I is smart ain't I?

motto - let yer fingers do the talkin .....just butter my buns and call me a biscuit x
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed May 21, 2014 7:07 am

I'm impressed Cass. I certainly can't speed type; have fat fingers and lose my letters on the keyboard after qwerty!
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down