NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lee Rigby Family's Plea For Memorial Rejected By Authorities

Go down

Lee Rigby Family's Plea For Memorial Rejected By Authorities Empty Lee Rigby Family's Plea For Memorial Rejected By Authorities

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 11:51 pm

16th May 2014

What they mean is, it will be a reminder to us all of what we have amongst us - muslims who want to kill us all.

The authorities are refusing to allow a permanent memorial at the scene of Lee Rigby’s murder, despite the pleas of his family, because they say it might “attract extremists.”

In a letter seen by The Telegraph Lyn Rigby, Fusilier Rigby’s mother, said a permanent memorial in Woolwich “is something very important to me and the rest of our family.

A beautiful and loving memorial for Lee would provide some comfort to my family to know that he will never be forgotten.”

Fusilier Rigby, 25, was hacked to death by two Islamic extremists in the garrison town almost exactly a year ago.

However, the local MP, Nick Raynsford, opposes a memorial in Woolwich, saying in a letter to campaigners that it “would not in my view be helpful” because it “might attract undesirable interest from extremists.”

Greenwich Council also refused to support a memorial. A spokesman said the Army had told them that Fusilier Rigby’s family did not want one, something which his mother’s letter appears to contradict.

Last year, the council leader, Chris Roberts, told mourners to leave Woolwich, saying: “We do not want you here.”

The council has, however, allowed the erection of a memorial to Stephen Lawrence, the black teenager murdered by racists, at the spot just south of Woolwich where he was killed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/10837459/Lee-Rigby-memorial-rejected-by-authorities.html

Back to top Go down

Lee Rigby Family's Plea For Memorial Rejected By Authorities Empty Re: Lee Rigby Family's Plea For Memorial Rejected By Authorities

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 12:17 am

And for those who are thinking of saying i am using this man's death to promote racism or any political agenda:

Fuck off, you won't silence me!

Back to top Go down

Lee Rigby Family's Plea For Memorial Rejected By Authorities Empty Re: Lee Rigby Family's Plea For Memorial Rejected By Authorities

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 12:25 am

BigAndy9 wrote:16th May 2014

What they mean is, it will be a reminder to us all of what we have amongst us - muslims who want to kill us all.

The authorities are refusing to allow a permanent memorial at the scene of Lee Rigby’s murder, despite the pleas of his family, because they say it might “attract extremists.”

In a letter seen by The Telegraph Lyn Rigby, Fusilier Rigby’s mother, said a permanent memorial in Woolwich “is something very important to me and the rest of our family.

A beautiful and loving memorial for Lee would provide some comfort to my family to know that he will never be forgotten.”

Fusilier Rigby, 25, was hacked to death by two Islamic extremists in the garrison town almost exactly a year ago.

However, the local MP, Nick Raynsford, opposes a memorial in Woolwich, saying in a letter to campaigners that it “would not in my view be helpful” because it “might attract undesirable interest from extremists.”

Greenwich Council also refused to support a memorial. A spokesman said the Army had told them that Fusilier Rigby’s family did not want one, something which his mother’s letter appears to contradict.

Last year, the council leader, Chris Roberts, told mourners to leave Woolwich, saying: “We do not want you here.”

The council has, however, allowed the erection of a memorial to Stephen Lawrence, the black teenager murdered by racists, at the spot just south of Woolwich where he was killed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/10837459/Lee-Rigby-memorial-rejected-by-authorities.html

Well, you don't live in this area of SE London.

The Steven Lawrence memorial had been constantly vandalised, they had to put CCTV up in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 12:42 am

Norman T wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:16th May 2014

The Steven Lawrence memorial had been constantly vandalised, they had to put CCTV up in the end.

..I never knew it had been vandalised Norman..,that's fcuking disgraceful and further highlights what a little nation of many racist and haters.

Having to install CCTV in order that the young lads memorial doesn't get further vandalised...

I hope any who are caught in the future are named and shamed...

Dirty scumbag lowlifes

One of the worst type of criminals on our streets.

He was killed by racists, racist police tried to cover up his murder and now society's scumbags are ' dancing on his grave ' , so to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 12:49 am

Joy Division wrote:
Norman T wrote:

..I never knew it had been vandalised Norman..,that's fcuking disgraceful and further highlights what a little nation of many racist and haters.

Having to install CCTV in order that the young lads memorial doesn't get further vandalised...

Dirty scumbag lowlifes

He was killed by racists, racist police tried to cover up his murder and now society's scumbags are ' dancing on his grave ' , so to speak.

There have been a number of arrests.

I think it was vandalised three times before they put the CCTV in, it was on the local news every time that it happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 12:52 am

...That Tommy Monk creature seems to know quite a lot about the specifics of my manor.

He lives in Bexley borough though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 12:54 am

Norman T wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Dirty scumbag lowlifes

I think it was vandalised three times before they put the CCTV in, it was on the local news every time that it happened.

Oh, they have a memorial for Stephen Lawrence?

Why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 1:07 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Norman T wrote:

Why?

Because he was murdered by racists, in a pretty quiet suburban main road, in a quite affluent area of Eltham.

Do you have a problem with the memorial?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 1:10 am

Norman T wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Why?

Because he was murdered by racists, in a pretty quiet suburban main road, in a quite affluent area of Eltham.

Thank you.

Now that JD has gone and isn't stirring or trying to alter the subject of the thread, could you comment on it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 1:11 am

Where Lee was murdered is very busy, and not a quiet affluent street.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 1:12 am

Norman T wrote:Where Lee was murdered is very busy, and not a quiet affluent street.

Fantastic.

Twice now you've commented upon a completely irrelevant point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 1:22 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Norman T wrote:

Thank you.

Now that JD has gone and isn't stirring or trying to alter the subject of the thread, could you comment on it?

Show me where I've stirred Andy?...and your the one who was asking Norman about Stephen Lawrence's memorial, so please don't tell lies saying I tried to alter the subject if the thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 1:31 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Norman T wrote:Where Lee was murdered is very busy, and not a quiet affluent street.

Fantastic.

Twice now you've commented upon a completely irrelevant point.

It's not irrelevant at all.

If the police had to install CCTV in a quiet suburban street, due to racists constantly vandalising a memorial.

What would happen with another memorial, in another area, such as Woolwich, (the place of my birth)....where there has always been community cohesion, but the racists have always been trying to destroy that cohesion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 17, 2014 1:35 am

Wasn't the Lawrence memorial vandalised by blacks/foreigners one of those times....?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 2:15 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Wasn't the Lawrence memorial vandalised by blacks/foreigners one of those times....?

No idea.

Can you post a link to that ridiculous claim?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 2:18 am

Where did you go to school then Tommy?

I went to Crown Woods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 2:21 am

Don't google for too long  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 9:35 am

Back to the point of the thread  Rolling Eyes 

I can understand the Rigby family being angry at the decision but I also understand the reasoning behind the decision

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 9:38 am

Nems wrote:Back to the point of the thread  Rolling Eyes 

I can understand the Rigby family being angry at the decision but I also understand the reasoning behind the decision

Really?

And the difference between the two murders?

One we know happened because two muslims wanted a white British soldier dead in the most horrible, public way.

One possibly happened because some whites wanted to kill a black person.

So that's what we know about the murders.

And what about the decision regarding the memorial?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 10:29 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Nems wrote:Back to the point of the thread  Rolling Eyes 

Really?

And the difference between the two murders?

Was there any difference between the two murders, both were hate crimes committed by animals

One we know happened because two muslims wanted a white British soldier dead in the most horrible, public way.

One possibly happened because some whites wanted to kill a black person.

So that's what we know about the murders.

And what about the decision regarding the memorial?

The decision about the memorial ...
the Stephen Lawrence murder exposed so much corruption and racism within Britain and the met that it did eventually lead to an acknowledgement of the extent of the institutionalised racism although I defy anyone to say justice was ever done. The memorial was erected to keep it in the public mind, to show that the wrongs were identified and dealt with. A charitable trust was established. The name Stephen Lawrence is included in every criminology course and the reasons for his murder and the farce that followed are constantly analysed and picked over.

A memorial for Lee Rigby
Lee Rigby white working class soldier who had seen active service, murdered in broad daylight on the street of a little English town.
The things that murdered him boasted of their doing at the time and chatted to horrified bystanders, they then went on to plead not guilty.
Lee Rigby's injuries were so severe he had to be identified through dental records.
Only one defendant gave evidence at the trial and he said...

Adebolajo, the only defendant who gave evidence, admitted killing the young serviceman, but claimed his actions were justified as part of a war against the British military and British government for wars waged by the UK in Muslim countries.

Now, do you really think the powers that be want that kept in the public mind? Do you think they want to acknowledge that we have given shelter and citizenship to people who either believe, or go on to produce offspring that believe that they are in a justified war against us?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 8:39 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:And for those who are thinking of saying i am using this man's death to promote racism or any political agenda:

Fuck off, you won't silence me!

Amen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 8:45 pm

I think it should be allowed and stuff those who it offends because it is for that reason it is being denied because i suspect it will draw attention to the religion of peace .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 10:14 pm

One day (and its getting closer) the didges of this world will push the wrong button too hard in persuit of their racist agenda and hell will come forth....enoch's nightmare will come true.

the liberalists will hold their hands up in horror and utterly fail to understand their part in the unfolding tragedy..

they will then use it as a excuse to try to enforce total and utter control over the population (except their pets )

they may however find it difficult to do....because IF that was to happen....well, its difficult to impose control dancing on the end of a rope.....

Now I personally dont want that to happen...I'm getting too long in the tooth to either profit from or gain any satisfaction from the mayhem that would ensue...I prefer a "quiet life" in general......

but........

of course didge will stick his ostrich head down the nearest rabbit hole and claim I'm a "cultural pessimist"
but then didge also claims that "the majority" of people are loveable fluffy bunnies who all agree with didge.

he obviously doesnt get out a lot....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down