NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tax system flaws leave professionalspaying 60%

3 posters

Go down

Tax system flaws leave professionalspaying 60% Empty Tax system flaws leave professionalspaying 60%

Post by Fred Wed May 14, 2014 6:31 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/consumertips/tax/10828657/Tax-system-flaws-leave-professionals-paying-60-per-cent.html

The clown called Brown brought in this rate to hurt success. No doubt the lefties on here will applaud. The tax system is a complete mess and in fairness Osborne hasn't done nearly enough to correct Labours mistakes. He is not helped by Liberals who would actually make matters worse with mansion taxes for example.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Tax system flaws leave professionalspaying 60% Empty Re: Tax system flaws leave professionalspaying 60%

Post by gerber Wed May 14, 2014 6:40 pm

Absurd................... as it drops again for higfher still earners.

As for the Tories their hands are completely tied by cloggy.

Time for the coalition to disband and DC run with a minority government. More policies will get through as they won't be blocked from entering the House in the first place.

Worth a punt at the very least before the next election. We are in stalemate at the moment.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Tax system flaws leave professionalspaying 60% Empty Re: Tax system flaws leave professionalspaying 60%

Post by Fred Wed May 14, 2014 6:45 pm

According to the innumerate lefties on here these policies are good. If it hurts the successful its good.

The Tories do need to radically change this ridiculous tax system. For starter we need to merge NI and Income tax to show the real rate.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed May 14, 2014 7:44 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/consumertips/tax/10828657/Tax-system-flaws-leave-professionals-paying-60-per-cent.html

The clown called Brown brought in this rate to hurt success. No doubt the lefties on here will applaud. The tax system is a complete mess and in fairness Osborne hasn't done nearly enough to correct Labours mistakes. He is not helped by Liberals who would actually make matters worse with mansion taxes for example.

According to this article it's not a case of Osborne not having done enough - more a case that he has actually made it worse.

From your link...

This government has maintained it and effectively increased its range considerably.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 8:00 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Alright said Fred wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/consumertips/tax/10828657/Tax-system-flaws-leave-professionals-paying-60-per-cent.html

According to this article it's not a case of Osborne not having done enough - more a case that he has actually made it worse.

From your link...

This government has maintained it and effectively increased its range considerably.

Maybe Drinky hoped you wouldn't actually read the link?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 8:13 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:According to the innumerate lefties on here these policies are good. If it hurts the successful its good.

The Tories do need to radically change this ridiculous tax system. For starter we need to merge NI and Income tax to show the real rate.

Laughing ::smthg:: 

See Irn's post Drinky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Wed May 14, 2014 8:59 pm

I agree Osborne hasn't done enough and have actually said so here and before. His hands have been tied to an extent by the Libs bt tha isn't sufficient excuse I agree.

My point is comrades politicians are hooked on the big state and big taxes even some Tories.

It isn't good and it isn't clever. It is the road to ruin ultimately. The big difference is you lefties measure success by how many rich people you can screw or force out of the country.

I want a much smaller state focussed on real benefit not made up jobs. You idiots can't realise the damage you cause and for the last 4 years have been saying we should spend more.

Total donks as I said.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 9:03 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:I agree Osborne hasn't done enough and have actually said so here and before. His hands have been tied to an extent by the Libs bt tha isn't sufficient excuse I agree.

My point is comrades politicians are hooked on the big state and big taxes even some Tories.

It isn't good and it isn't clever. It is the road to ruin ultimately. The big difference is you lefties measure success by how many rich people you can screw or force out of the country.

I want a much smaller state focussed on real benefit not made up jobs. You idiots can't realise the damage you cause and for the last 4 years have been saying we should spend more.

Total donks as I said.

Who is trying to screw the rich Drinky?...

Don't you think they should be paying a much higher rate of tax because of the fact they are RICH?..

You would rather shaft the poor wouldn't you?..and let the rich under pay in taxes...

Typical RW view.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 9:04 pm

It's not a case of he hasn't done enough you donkey, he's made it worse, the article says so.   So he is 'shafting' the rich more. Bloody good job, the poor are getting shafted enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Wed May 14, 2014 9:05 pm

I must add the deficit left by Labour made the need for taxes greater than ever as the huge public sector still needed feeding. They have cut off some fat there is much to go.

The left particularly Milliband wants even more complexity and unfairness. Don't even try Irn Bru to argue Labour is a sensible party where spending is concerned. It has been wrong during the last 4 years at every turn and during it years of office.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed May 14, 2014 9:07 pm

Sassy wrote:It's not a case of he hasn't done enough you donkey, he's made it worse, the article says so.    So he is 'shafting' the rich more.   Bloody good job, the poor are getting shafted enough.

For a leftie to say the Tories haven' t enough is wonderful news. Ambrosia  Twisted Evil 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 9:09 pm

gerber wrote:
Sassy wrote:It's not a case of he hasn't done enough you donkey, he's made it worse, the article says so.    So he is 'shafting' the rich more.   Bloody good job, the poor are getting shafted enough.

For a leftie to say the Tories haven' t enough is wonderful news.  Ambrosia   Twisted Evil 

Gerbs honey, that ain't what I said, read it again lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Wed May 14, 2014 9:09 pm

From the woman arguing France was doing a better job on the economy.

That title is yours the most innumerate person on here.

Read my former posts on tax I have criticised Osborn time and time again for not undoing Labours harm. Now the economy is up and running perhaps we can resolve the politics of envy taxation system delivered by Brown.

You dear class warrior want even more taxation and ridiculous mansion taxes. If stamp duty is bad imagine how mansions taxes will be.

Fucking dimbos the lot of you.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Wed May 14, 2014 9:11 pm

Gerbs Sassy can't add up never mind understand taxation. She only wants to tax the successful because that's her reason to exist. She is dyed in the wool thicko class warrior.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed May 14, 2014 9:11 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:I must add the deficit left by Labour made the need for taxes greater than ever as the huge public sector still needed feeding. They have cut off some fat there is much to go.

The left particularly Milliband wants even more complexity and unfairness. Don't even try Irn Bru to argue Labour is a sensible party where spending is concerned. It has been wrong during the last 4 years at every turn and during it years of office.

The deficit was caused by the global banking collapse. The deficit under Labour up to that point was better than the Tories but you just buy the message from your masters like the good cap doffer that you are.
Go raise VAT again because that's the sort of tax that the Tories like because it hurts everyone especially the lower paid. Labour never increased VAT,,,,,ever.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed May 14, 2014 9:12 pm

Sassy wrote:
gerber wrote:

For a leftie to say the Tories haven' t enough is wonderful news.  Ambrosia   Twisted Evil 

Will do popsocks......

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 9:14 pm

gerber wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Will do popsocks......

Don't think I have ever been called popsocks lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed May 14, 2014 9:21 pm

Drinky

The words of the Governor of the Bank of England

Recent times have indeed been turbulent. After a decade and a half of stability, with rising employment and living standards, came the crisis and recession - the biggest economic upheaval since the Great Depression. Before the crisis, steady growth with low inflation and high employment was in our grasp. We let it slip - we, that is, in the financial sector and as policy-makers - not your members nor the many businesses and organisations around the country which employ them. And although the causes of the crisis may have been rooted in the financial sector, the consequences are affecting everyone, and will continue to do so for years to come.

Thankfully, the costs of the crisis have been smaller than those of the Great Depression. But only because we learnt from that experience. An unprecedented degree of policy stimulus, here and abroad, prevented another world slump. Even so, around a million more people in Britain are out of work than before the crisis. Many, especially the young unemployed, have had their futures blighted.

And that's the truth - not the nonsense being trotted out by your masters Cameron and Osborne.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Wed May 14, 2014 10:30 pm

The deficit was caused by Labour ramping up public expenditure to the max and growing the public sector workforce by nearly 1 million people.

You guys argued for even more expenditure that's how innumerate you are.

Spending everything when times are good is not good management. Spending all your income is not good advice.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed May 14, 2014 10:37 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:The deficit was caused by Labour ramping up public expenditure to the max and growing the public sector workforce by nearly 1 million people.

You guys argued for even more expenditure that's how innumerate you are.

Spending everything when times are good is not good management. Spending all your income is not good advice.

It wasn't. Public expenditure was no higher than the previous Tory government and it was spent more wisely. Osborne even pledged to match it and indeed exceed it....remember?

And public sector employment under Labour was also no higher than under the Tories either

The Tories left the country's infrastructure a crumbling wreck because they spent it all on just running the country and paying out unemployment benefit - aprice worth paying they said.

Welfare spending always went up under the Tories.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Thu May 15, 2014 4:20 pm

Irn Brwn spent to the max that is obvious. As soon as we have a down turn there isn't enough. That's obvious to all but innumerate lefties. Still you prove my point for me.

Brown lived of the axes paid by he banks that's why he didn't look too closely. Labour has always spent too much and taxed too much. Even someone like yourself can see that.

In 1976 they ran out of money was that the bankers fault when they had to go cap in hand to the IMF??

Get real comrade you may believe labours spin people wit a modicum of common sense don't.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 15, 2014 8:00 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:Irn Brwn spent to the max that is obvious. As soon as we have a down turn there isn't enough. That's obvious to all but innumerate lefties. Still you prove my point for me.

Brown lived of the axes paid by he banks that's why he didn't look too closely. Labour has always spent too much and taxed too much. Even someone like yourself can see that.

In 1976 they ran out of money was that the bankers fault when they had to go cap in hand to the IMF??

Get real comrade you may believe labours spin people wit a modicum of common sense don't.

Behave yourself Drinky. Here are the facts from the Institute of Fiscal Studies.

Over the first eleven years of Labour government, from 1997 to the eve of the financial crisis in 2007, the UK public finances followed a remarkably similar pattern to the first eleven years of the previous Conservative government, from 1979 to 1989. The first four saw the public sector move from deficit to surplus, while the following seven saw a move back into the red.

By 2007 Labour had reduced public sector borrowing slightly below the level it inherited from the Conservatives. And more of that borrowing was being used to finance investment rather than the day-to-day running costs of the public sector. Labour had also reduced public sector debt below the level it had inherited. As a result the ‘golden rule’ and ‘sustainable investment rule’ that Gordon Brown had committed himself to on becoming Chancellor in 1997 were both met over the economic cycle that he eventually decided had run from 1997–98 to 2006–07.

So now you know  Smile 

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Thu May 15, 2014 10:16 pm

Behave yourself you spinning lefty. Labour went cap in hand to the IMF because they overspent. Fact.

Fact 2 despite having taxation at punitive levels because the rich departed these shores in droves they took in even less money exascerbating a real deficit.

Fact 3 the IMF conditions attached to the loans lead the unions to bring down the Labour govt.

Spin all you like Labour is addicted to tax and spend.

They really really don' like high earners and are therefore unable to be pragmatic. Their envy genes stop them from formulating optimal tax regimes and you are dumb enough to disseminate their dreadful lies.

I can't make my mind up about you.

You are either mendacious because you know what harm they have done and seek to cover it up or thick like Sassy which is t comrade?

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 15, 2014 10:21 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:Behave yourself you spinning lefty. Labour went cap in hand to the IMF because they overspent. Fact.

Fact 2 despite having taxation at punitive levels because the rich departed these shores in droves they took in even less money exascerbating a real deficit.

Fact 3 the IMF conditions attached to the loans lead the unions to bring down the Labour govt.

Spin all you like Labour is addicted to tax and spend.

They really really don' like high earners and are therefore unable to be pragmatic. Their envy genes stop them from formulating optimal tax regimes and you are dumb enough to disseminate their dreadful lies.

I can't make my mind up about you.

You are either mendacious because you know what harm they have done and seek to cover it up or thick like Sassy which is t comrade?

That was before the last Labour government and before the last Tory government. You know, the Tory government that bust itself out of the ERM in just one day costing billions and an American named Soros running away with all our money.

You were talking about the last Labour government but so don't try to dig yourself out of this one by scurrying off to find an earlier one..
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down